Found this in the attic

Found in an old attic in London
Not sure if it's real or an antique.

Attached: IMG_20180529_151243029.jpg (4160x3120, 3.57M)

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/still-lethal-aged-100-uk-gangs-load-up-on-antique-guns-with-no-registration-required-9054533.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

looks broken

>today OP goes to jail

Looks fake, no barrel is held on by one screw and everything on it is really low quality

Looks old, but still fake.

Also I think even fake guns are illegal in bongland if they look realistic

I don't think I'll get arrested for it. If turns out to still be working I'll be fucked

Not really too many rules for owning imitation firearms if you're over 18 in England. Think it's more strict in Scotland. You need a lisence for an air rifle in Scotland.

The barrel is obviously attached to the stock by two points. WAS attached in the back, but is still attached to the front bit that broke off. OP, if you can shine a light through the flash hole and see it through the muzzle then it works (bin that burner mate). If you cant see the light it is either clogged with shit, loaded, or fake.

Do you have a better pic of the lock? Even if it's real I don't think the UK has restrictions on broken flintlocks.

looks like 2 different guns, honestly. The grip and action look older and more "hand made" than the barrel and the handguard.

The UK has restrictions on spoons user

Yep.

Oi, you got loisence fo tha broken flintlock assault wepon?

>Also I think even fake guns are illegal in bongland if they look realistic

As far as I know, antique firearms are exempted in the UK. Don't even need a license for them.

How it looks together.
It's definitely a part of the same gun

Attached: 1527613939978348363716.jpg (4160x3120, 3.67M)

better go bin it alone with any potato peelers you may have, you don't want to face 4 years in jail do you user?

Attached: 1521487585339.png (381x345, 141K)

When you pull the trigger you can see a good amount of parts moving

Attached: IMG_20180529_182406117_LL.jpg (3120x4160, 3.7M)

independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/still-lethal-aged-100-uk-gangs-load-up-on-antique-guns-with-no-registration-required-9054533.html

>OI M8 YA GOT A LOICENSE FOR THAT 200 YEARS OLD WEAPON OF WAR INNIT?!

Looks like it may be real antique weapon that was in horrible condition and someone tried to screw it together so it could be used as decoration. It's horrible,

Bloody magnificent, gotta respect those gangs

If you can pop a nigga with a 200 year old musket, you deserve that kill

Stop trying to incriminate OP

OP, keep in mind Jow Forums is mostly noguns teenagers who don't realize that basic guns in the 18th century were usually pretty poorly finished. Your gun is a real one. The stock may or may not be original but it's old whatever it is. You'd probably need to talk to an expert to get an idea of exactly who made it and where.

Enjoy prison OP.

Attached: cops called.jpg (665x614, 47K)

OI YOU GOT A LOICENSE FO DAT?

Yeah I'll get the flintlock seen at a gunsmiths. Unlikely but I might be able to refurbish it. Replace most of the parts but It'll still be an antique so I won't need to get a lisence.

Oii! Let the bobbies get me! What can they do? I've got a flintlock.

Might actually get arrested for this thread.

Attached: IMG_20180529_185141987.jpg (3120x4160, 3.27M)

Clean up the metal with a product like evaporust, try to fill in the missing wood with wood paste,
Screw the barrel to the grip, and hang it on your wall. That's about all you can hope from it.

Do you have a license for that you nanny state loving sack of fuck?

Oi m8 u got a loisence for that historical artifact?

I've ony ever seen one gun shop in London.

Gunsmiths/shops aren't very uncommon in London. I think there should be at least a couple options

>ban guns
>it does nothing to stop the flow of guns to criminals
lmao
>gun laws work
>*walls covered in illegal guns*

Airsoft doesn't count.

Only hard way to get a gun in the UK is legally.