What do you guys think? Looks pretty cool

What do you guys think? Looks pretty cool.
youtu.be/ayWW1_uTzIs

Attached: Screenshot_2018-05-29-18-10-07.png (1920x1080, 1.1M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kCJ-hW03xis
youtube.com/watch?v=3-NTv0CdFCk
youtu.be/MLgn8fA49tE
youtube.com/watch?v=eErC9UVEL-Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Considering the state of current fps games. No.

>the state of current fps games
Which is what? There's a whole slew of FPS games for every setting and "realism" level you could possibly want.

This just looks like a Battlefield clone to me, though. I guess it makes sense to pander to that "modern military shooter" angle while the big boys are playing in historical eras.

they wouldn't publish a trailer that's not looking "pretty cool", it's not like that's saying anything about the game

This looks so boring and uninspired. Literally LITERALLY just another modern US vs RUS shooter with the same weapons, maps and vehicles we have had since OFP1

You can play Battlefield 3/4 right now.

If they'd set it anywhere in the 60's to 80's then they might have been onto something. Pass.

Attached: literalsuicidemission.webm (1280x720, 2.38M)

Somebody needs to make a WWIII game where instead of fully kitted out modern soldiers, we have a more stripped down version of what we have today.

If total war were to happen, you probably wouldn't see dudes with fully loaded SCARs and body armor, optics would be less common, we would probably see some significant cost cutting for small arms.

i didn't expect that, holy fucking shit what were they thinking

Attached: vaultboy.jpg (225x225, 7K)

Soldiers are cheap, information on the effects of advancing into a nuclear explosion is priceless.

Attached: 1526765699541.jpg (2400x3108, 863K)

youtube.com/watch?v=kCJ-hW03xis
You're welcome.

>5fps in scripted animation
impressive

>20 minute video
>no gameplay
>just reads marketing material
Gee, thanks.

Let me guess, Russian dev team?

(meme)Polish

looks like a piece of shit cod clone that's gonna have awful netcode, along with obvious russian bias

> rc-xd
> kill streaks
> everyone has top of the line gear

literally cod clone

>polish FPS
Well, this explains everything. Pass.

Why do shooters even need a back story?
It should be just two nameless entities fighting each other with whatever is most entertaining to use.

> being over the age of 18 and playing video games
This is why Jow Forums will never operate. This board is just full of fucking manchildren no wonder nobody here gets laid.

Attached: varg-vikernes.jpg (700x467, 45K)

youtube.com/watch?v=3-NTv0CdFCk

> video games
why is nu Jow Forums filled with millennial manchildren?

Attached: just an asian man eating a doughnut.jpg (1076x1105, 501K)

because peak physical is 18-24

Which means you are getting military in k... 18-24.

No.
>MW2-era graphics
>boring soundtrack which would suit the "You shat yourself and rushing home so nobody would notice" situation
>9th of may superstrucure over Lenin Mausoleum IN THE FUCKING WINTER HOLY FUCK WHEN WILL YOU LEARN WESTERN FUCKS THAT IT'S NOT ALWAYS WINTER HERE
Liked the uniform details though

>non-cold war ww3
DROPPED

>WHEN WILL YOU LEARN WESTERN FUCKS
Is Poland considered western now?

If those Sniper games are anything to go by, it'll be trash.

Ah, I missed that the developers are polish.
Then it's even worse.
They made the russo-ukranian border look like Caucasus in SGW3. And here they leave the V-Day celebration superstructure for entire year, though it's being removed after the celebration end.

Maybe WW3 breaking out made them decide removing superstructure wasn't a priority?

Well, this might be an excuse. But this shouldn't take so many resourses, should it?

>t.boomer

Why is Russia always the enemy

Because they don't always have the guts to threaten China, Norks in role of worldwide evil are laughable and Russia is hated, dangerous and has revanchist tendencies.

>da libruls hate russia so now i have to get mad when ever russia is the bad guy

>gameplay trailer
There was zero gameplay, just a bunch of pre-rendered cut scenes and bullshit.
That video showed absolutely nothing of value.

They've been our enemy ever since WW1

We need more Cold War Gone Hot scenarios.

Russia sure isn't in the state she used to be, but the USSR? Quite possibly the greatest existential threat the US ever faced. Now if only media would stop conflating the two.

Attached: 1526777953600.jpg (2048x1363, 346K)

>World War 3 announced and it has battle royale

No fucking thanks.

Generic shooter game

This, Squad: Cold War is literally my dream game
God I hope they don't fuck it up

Attached: escalation_01.png (1920x1280, 2.82M)

This. Why arent there any Cold War gone hot FPS? Seems to be a relatively untapped setting that'd be great. WiC and Wargame have that great atmosphere, I'm sure it'd translate well to FPS

But this game shows the Russian federation

This. I might actually buy a shitty silly female protag led battlecuck game if it was set in a world war between the USSR and USA circa 1983.

The trailer showed Russia under the hammer and sickle on the tac map, then federation flags on the soldiers. It doesn't know what it wants to be

Yeah, that's kind of the problem. The USSR could have actually had something to gain by kicking off WWIII. The Russian Federation really doesn't. I get why people don't use China though, it's a surefire way to get it banned in one of the fastest currently growing game markets. So I guess the reason they use Russia now is because it's just convenient.

Attached: 1527187533549.jpg (1000x643, 86K)

Oh and it'd be pretty hard to justify a Chinese fighting force in Europe too. Forgot that.

China is one of the factions in BF4 and that’s one of the biggest FPS games out there rn, idk what you people are talking about.

I was under the impression that China doesn't take kindly to media that puts their government in antagonistic role.

The Chinese don't allow media that paints the government in a negative light in their own country, but that in no way stops people from doing so everywhere else in the world.

Yeah that's what I meant, do you want to sell your game in China? Then you've got to slap Russia with antagonist role. I hear the Chinese game market is growing so I can see why some studios don't want to run the risk of a ban.

China and the US are on edge about Taiwan and the South China Sea. But with how Russia is doing China seems more logical.

In bf4 they weren’t exactly the bad guys a coup had happened and some general took power leaving a lot of the Chinese confused
youtu.be/MLgn8fA49tE

post this on /v/ man

people want a modern shooter so this would be great especially if it has campainge if not ther eis no point in it as there are insergency and squad already out

No fucks given...

This was a scenario the new bf could have taken but they went with the ww2 remake instead.

Battlefield 4 was banned in China, so it's a moot point.

Attached: 1512234970860.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

COD-tier shit.

WW3 is going to be a nucular hell, not much tanks and shit going around.

I had really high hopes for squad but it just kind of fell flat on its face. It's populated with arma clan rejects who think they're good leaders but they're actually 14 years old, and then people who take important roles like medic and grenadier and run off and do their own shit. Sometimes it can be real cool, like I accidently stumbled upon a Russian server with my friend and used my limited Russian communication skills along with an overly enthusiastic Russian teen to defend against American invaders, but 70-80% of the time its just
>guys
>guys
>build the fo-
>guys
>put the fob here we need logi
>guys listen to me im the squad leader
I hope escalation doesn't follow Squad's over reliance on large squads because most of the time you don't have enough people that will listen to you and cooperate. Battlefield's squad system, while too simple, nailed a nice balance between actually useful with your friends and not being extremely annoying, or even useless like in RO2, so expanding off of that would actually make this game succeed imo

youtube.com/watch?v=eErC9UVEL-Q

would have been better in the 1980s

>Boomerang appears three times
>T-14 Armata doesn't appear even once

Sucks.

Based on the warheads on either side of the Curtain, sorry user...even Fallout has too many people left.

Attached: Nuke 1.webm (1024x576, 2.93M)