What are some other good hobbies to pair with shooting?

what are some other good hobbies to pair with shooting?

Attached: no one would play with you.jpg (1920x1080, 274K)

Exercising and fitness

Camping

Reloading and gun building

Shootin stuff

Archery?

Martial arts.

>Appreciation of quality liquor and tobacco, in moderation.
>Jow Forumsness
>Wilderness backpacking (believe me, once you first try it, you'll love it)
>reloading
>gunsmithing
>automotive tuning

Attached: whiskeyguide__pfeife_gettyimages-488011280_gqm_article_img.jpg (1500x1000, 92K)

i like mycology and botany

ill look for cool shrooms and plants while out plinking in the woods

i also like birds. ill look at them sometimes

if they are starlings or house sparrows ill blow them away

get some field guides, a good pack rifle and find some woods to romp around in

You're a good dude, you're doing it right.

farming

Attached: 04591723ac060281c036d76b64ec740d8beded5b95c37b250d0115b5145b802e.jpg (377x323, 84K)

Anime

Attached: anime girl.jpg (1000x526, 63K)

This. It's always nice to see the fruits of your labor spring up out of the ground and then eat some right good food.

baitin'
(brought to you by Carl's Jr)

I do these. I workout about 2 hours a day and I like to reload.

Carl's Jr.
Fuck you, I'm eating!

Historical reenactment.

Lifting weights
Hiking/rucking
Bird watching/conservation
Hunting
Martial arts
Cooking

Bird watchr, photography, heroin, dude weed lmao

Cars and Airplanes

G.I. Joe collecting

Attached: Patrol3.jpg (1024x576, 229K)

obviously basket weaving, you guys are retards.

Attached: basket-weaving.jpg (1000x607, 319K)

Drinking.

you fucked up, start again.

Attached: basket-weaving-start-again.jpg (1000x607, 275K)

Smoking
Drinking
Usually at the same time

Reloading
Gardening
Welding
Fishing

Gym, gin, math, and computers.

Attached: Tokarev.jpg (1080x846, 112K)

BDSM

>patrol3.jpg
Where are patrol 1 and 2?

I like smoking marijuana but it's not a hobby and it's not for everyone, only if you want it.
I also like working out; fitness is an excellent investment of your time. After working out for like a few years consistently, you'll go, 'wow, it's sure nice that I've been doing this for a few years'

Attached: IMG_20180524_095233920_HDR.jpg (1440x2560, 1.09M)

Music, Hiking, Camping, Exercising.

Attached: Frommer John Denver.jpg (3628x2599, 1.84M)

Only thing to add is literature and the arts. Enjoy all the fine things God put on earth for man to enjoy. If you live in a place where you have the privilege to do so, if you dont then write about the shitshow you experience.

Videogames, cooking, movies, music.

Furry conventions

Horsemanship, the hobby between patrician and plebian.

reloading

Correct.

Anal.

Reading about military history, fishing, bird feeding,

Photography

Attached: 2.jpg (1000x667, 559K)

Why are Ian and Karl flying the transgender flag?

Attached: transgender-flag-std.jpg (800x800, 61K)

He is obviously starting the edge weave, you non-basket weaving impostor fuck. Fuck I hate weaveoos.

bows, paintball, machining 3d printer, overthrowing sealand, etc

Drinking

shitposting

Attached: 1519240649831.jpg (657x527, 48K)

Try out axe throwing. It's fun. Once I get enough time I'm planning on building a simple target in my yard

MIA

Outdoorsy stuff like other anons mentioned, for sure. I particularly enjoy backpacking and hunting. Usually the two are intertwined.

In addition to that, my vices buildign computers, learning about history, reading, and motorcycles. Just don’t get into that faggy-ass lumbersexual cafe racer shit when it comes to bikes. Other riders will laugh at you for being a limp wristed hipster and women will leave you for the first bad boy they meet with a dual sport

How are those Zastavas?

what is a lumbersex cafe racer?

Attached: mrwifoundoutwhatalumbersexcaferaceris.gif (210x200, 1.39M)

>god
kill yourself

DIY and home improvement
Hiking/outdoor stuff
Gardening/growing stuff (not talking about pot)
Sewing/knitting

Collecting militaria.

you're a shit photographer

Dumb frogposter

Nope horses are outdated and dangerous. Horse have only too goals in life homicide and suicide.

Cooking, computers, and current events.

I wish I got out more to camp.

I guess I also work out a bit.

>what are some other good hobbies to pair with shooting?

Antique Arms and Armour collecting.

archery. helps with focus and target panic

>no one has said off roading yet
Bunch of NEETs

>Appreciation of quality liquor and tobacco, in moderation.

Please tell me what's good.

Art. Shoot, then draw the landscape

>hey where's the rest of 2nd platoon?
>you're looking at it pal

Attached: image.jpg (1200x1600, 596K)

Multicopters

I love guns, but here are things that are more fun and have a better bang/$$$ ratio.

>Sportbikes/dirtbikes and biker parties.
>Fucking women.
>Being drunk and rocking out.
>Camping at a beach resort.

Attached: 1527231270100.png (625x619, 803K)

Do you have a YouTube channel?

If not check out Alfieaesthetics. He’s Jow Forums as much as a Brit can be. Love his dandelion videos and the “fookin Argentinians!” Clips.

Omg alfie is so fucking cute

>tfw no alfieaesthetics bf

This might be weird but I love all of your cool pictures, especially in /hg/. It brings mirth to my life. I know most tripfags are terrible...but you aren’t. Thank you.

Reloading
Gunsmithing
Archery
Martial arts
Camping

I love mine. The field strip is very familiar, even a little simpler than a 1911. The trigger dingus kinda sucks, but it's better than anything hacked on anywhere else. The trigger is surprisingly good. Little travel then a fairly clean break with a lot more travel, I'd put it around 5 lbs. Sights are small and fine, I don't mind it, it's a range toy. The finish was very good and mine had a great stamp, but I paid extra for that. The only thing I can say bad about it is the cartridge. Find a load that works well with it and buy a fuckton, it's not getting any cheaper.

Oh, and skip the holsters, they are dried out and unusable.

Great stamp => crest stamp

And it didn't autocorrect it that time. Hmmm...

Drinking and complaining about the government.

Illustration, photography, reading history, lifting weights, running, gardening, and pairing a sharp aged cheddar with a white wine for a good Jow Forums outing are all excellent Dadcore hobbies.

You youtes most likely do it differently, no doubt.

Attached: wisconsinagedcheddar-jpg.jpg (500x384, 5K)

>i also like birds. ill look at them sometimes

Basically the motorcycle equivalent of a Bubba’d milsurp gun, except done by hipsters and not brain damaged old people

Attached: 7af.jpg (353x334, 18K)

Homebrew explosives

Attached: 1524364247534.png (751x423, 450K)

Dewar's 12

In terms of tobacco it depends on how much time you have. If you have small breaks I suggest some macanudo cigarillos or romeo y julieta cigarillos. I would go to a tobacanist and see if they have a box of cigarillos for you to try before you buy a tin of your own.

Jow Forums
/lit/
/ck/
Jow Forums
Jow Forums
/o/

Attached: 1527273417535.jpg (640x448, 59K)

Are you me?

Guns are a secondary hobby, let me elaborate.

If you arent fit, dont know how to cook, dont have a very basic understanding of flora and fauna (literally as simple as difference between buck and doe, yes there are people who dont have that knowledge). What good is a gun?

But lets say you have guns, can cook (cook what you hunt perhaps?), are fit (IE you can actually survive in a SHTF situation), and you have a basic knowledge of Flora and Fauna (can be a good steward of God's gift to us). You have made it. The gun in the situation is like a bonus stat, you can do without, but it will make you better with gun knowledge.

Is this a real one, or an edit? It's so fucking funny

Have you noticed the miniature crucifixes on consumer products?

been trying to find chicken of the woods at a local spot
avid mycologist amateur over here

Attached: chanterelle.jpg (1024x768, 168K)

>avid mycologist amateur over here
just say future ER patient. its easier. After you mistake a mushroom that is Red with white dots for a mushroom that is Red with a couple white dots.

Aiming

I can definitely agree, skill sets are much more important than the actual tool. Tools break and can be replaced.
I enjoi
Baking, specifically outdoors baking
Martial Arts
Painting
Fishing
Camping
Long Distance Cycling
Mycology

Attached: heavy.jpg (4058x3110, 2.17M)

Crime

there is a reason why people get so deep into this field and a reason why its legal to pick any mushroom you can find. I'm not going to eat any mushroom I find on the ground, but I will enjoy a fine specimen before its ever close to dried. As per state regulation.

>fitness, especially cardio training but also weights.
>martial arts, just not the gay ones, or the ones that make you seem like a pretentious mouth breather.
>outdoors activities
>gardening (probably in my opinion one of the best hobbies)
>knife stuff
>history
>reading
>anything with wood or metal crafts
>music

>liquor
For scotch:
Glenlivet
Macallan
JW Black Label
Bourbon:
Buffalo Trace
Bulleit
Woodford Reserve
>Tobacco
Really whatSaid
I would add that a flavored pipe tobacco can be a good entry into appreciating the actual flavor of tobacco. A cheap corncob or meerschaum pipe and a local flavored blend is great to get started.
Also cigars.
>good for starting
Perdomo 10th anniversary
Ave Maria Immaculata
Romeo y Julieta (really anything by them. Not as good as their cubano cousins, but decent)

Hobbies I'm into
>muh weapons
>guitar & finding music
>watching historical documentaries
>hiking
>fitness
Hobbies I'd like to get into but can't afford or don't have time for atm
>gardening
>reloading
>archery
>wildnerness survival
>surfing
>sailing

Unironically ksg urself. That list is hot garbage
Glenlivet 12
Glenfiddich 12 (not as good)
Lagavulin 16
Laphroaig TW
Hibiki Harmony
Nikka Pure Malt
Amrut
Sam Barton
Arette
Woodford old fashioned
Brora 35
Chichibu ichiro malt

Attached: 1527534115898.jpg (1242x917, 164K)

Maybe, are you tall and handsome?

You clearly dont know how to introduce someone to whiskey

Photography. At the most base of it all theyre really similar, line up your shot, and take it.

dubs confirm

No i don't. Is that why you listed normie tier whisky?

Fitness

Historical research and analysis, metallurgy research, and perhaps applied physics if you consider that a hobby.

Considering how you still listed some of the ones i did again......and anyone thinking macallan isn't good just straight up don't know their whiskey.
When you introduce someone, you give a few approachable whiskeys that can hold their own so they get started without being inundated with an excessive amount of pretentious brands. One cheaper, one mid range, and one on a bit of a higher end. Then when They find what they like they can branch out from there.
>normie tier
Oh i see now. People like you are exactly why others don't get into liquor. Elitist snobs that scoff at someone else's choice because it isn't "complex" enough for their "ultra-refined" palate. You make it so that people dont want to start, or recommend something like laphroaig thats 9 times out of 10 beyond what a beginner would want, and turns people off. News flash, taste is subjective, and a whiskey doesnt have to be on your personal list to be good