Ranged Homemade Weapons

I’ve currently got a raging boner for homemade ranged weaponry. Anyone have any suggestions for something that can be made relatively easily? Any kind of ranged weapon will do as long as it has semi-decent power, from an atlatl to a rifle.

Attached: D12F3E1A-0CD3-4F1A-B0AC-B27CE19311D4.jpg (960x640, 164K)

Other urls found in this thread:

spudfiles.com/forum.html
youtube.com/watch?v=rxElho2obYk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

holy shit what is that garbage

What kind of half-baked British weaponry is that?

Pointless. If time is money, a real gun is cheaper.

looks like a handmade air rifle

Attached: Thor-Costume.jpg (1920x1200, 421K)

Correct. Don’t have the source on me, but it is a homemade air rifle.

What are you looking for, stuff other than guns? I don't have anything like that saved, unfortunately.

Attached: 1289528384699.jpg (800x600, 178K)

A traditional sling. You only need two long pieces of string and some rocks.

Attached: Sling.jpg (710x462, 63K)

>I don't have anything like that saved, unfortunately
Damn dude, you must a bad motherfucker.

Attached: 1526590614300.jpg (720x394, 49K)

My diy .30 cal PCP rifle. With a "lead dust catcher" in the end of the barrell shroud. 7 shot magazine.

Attached: IMG_20180202_131153.jpg (2688x1512, 1.2M)

I made this shitty matchlock pistol with some trash. Just from looking at it you should be able to figure out how I made it but I can explain if you want me to.

Attached: match.jpg (1600x1200, 223K)

What? I have some pics of DIY guns if OP wants them. I was just saying I don't have anything else in that vein.

Nice contraption. Did you build your camera the same way?

Heh. Seriously, a better picture would be great.

This looks like metro

Yus

Attached: 20150522_215224.jpg (5312x2988, 2.39M)

Attached: 1527119968384.jpg (399x298, 39K)

I have posted this before , but here is my homemade pcp. You can make something much simpler and cheaper.
spudfiles.com/forum.html - take a look at the pneumatic showcase subforum.

Its not home made. It's just field target shooting rifle with very optimized for it's purpose design. And this one on the picture has some ugly modifications from it's owner.

youtube.com/watch?v=rxElho2obYk

Attached: 032200271.jpg (640x307, 124K)

>gyros stabilize sniper rifle
makes me think

Meh. Electronics. Not what I want to keep activated while desiring to remain as invisible as possible. Or be relying on in combat.

That's not what that is. It must be for adjusting something on the optic

this is a rifle for sitting on the grass and shooting sheet metal squirrels and rabbits in your spare time. Why are you even talking about remaining invisible and reliability in combat?

Attached: ft_squirrel.jpg (287x421, 24K)

americans are O B S E S S E D with the idea of becoming terrorists because >muh tyrannical gubberment and dont understand that shooting can be a sport

same reason they watch nascar and football instead of f1 and soccer, they dont watch for sports or competitions of skill, they just want to see what are essentially televised parking disputes and bar brawls

If you’re doing it for fun it’s not a waste of time

brotato cannon

americans are O B S E S S E D with the idea of becoming terrorists because >muh tyrannical gubberment and dont understand that shooting can be a sport

any person who seriously supports the 2A knows that it isn't simply about "sports".

Attached: 1527263787527.jpg (620x406, 151K)

And yet at the same time, there are aspies like yourself who deride anyone who wants to just have fun with their firearms without dealing with your obsessive and oftentimes borderline fetishistic bullshit.

Okay Muhammad; it's okay to be upset at the downfall of the UK, but take it out on someone else.

>tfw living in the head of y*ropeons rent free

why do they have such an autistic parallax knobs?

You've intrigued me user. PCP hand pumps and compressors are down majorly thanks to the cheerful chinese slave labor. I keep looking down that rabbit hole. You might have just pushed me over.

a legit slinger on /k?

I dig the rockman. I've tried several and the rockman just works for me. I still need to try the seatbelt one.

how DIY? It started as a discovery didn't it?

Making a morningstar. I have to counterbore all the holes still (due to a modification to the design to strengthen the base of the spikes) so the spikes don't sit in right.

Attached: morningstarresized.jpg (504x672, 153K)

It looks way too big.

cool history fact: they were called "nigger shooters" by my grandma

The ball is 3" in diameter. It's certainly too heavy to be anywhere near historical. It's more of a wallhanger than anything. The head alone is almost 4 lbs. Historical maces were IIRC only around 2.5 lbs total weight. And I haven't even added the handle yet.

I honestly haven't practiced regularly in years, and lately i have only really taken them out at meets and stuff but yeah i have always loved slings. Tried creating threads before but there aren't enough of us

That's what she said

By you doing absolutely nothing wrong you are effectively pissing off more than half of the world. Keks. Keks all around

>it feeds on your pain

Attached: cactus flail.jpg (768x1024, 126K)

If you don't mount a ballista on your roof can you even call yourself a Jow Forumsommando?

just imagine the rattle

Attached: 1415195218476.jpg (1024x550, 105K)

>becoming terrorists
The CIA is a terrorist organization

how would counter boring the spike holes strengthen them?

Not him but I assume he's making sockets for the spikes rather than just screwing them onto the ball. Having the spikes socketed into the ball is obviously alot stronger, because they're surrounded and supported by the ball material rather than being secured by the bolt shank only

>the federal reserve is a terrorist organization

Google professor parabellum
Or if you're lazy, I have a mega folder with all the books on order

Maybe because I was commenting on the concept of a sniper rifle fitted with gyros, since THAT was topic of the post I replied to?

I admire your metalwork skills. But it seems to me the placement of the spikes allow for large hitting areas where none of the spikes can penetrate at anything near a good angle? What exactly do you base the design on?