California, not even once

>westernjournal.com/ct/calif-farmer-jail-complying-law/

California, not even once

Attached: goldentigers.jpg (418x296, 126K)

>lets manufacturer criminals out of thin air
fucking liberal cunts

>we don't want to ban all your guns, who gets ideas like that?
>we just want common-sense measures like registration :^)

>too soon to know anything about the case
>overreacts like run of the mill dumbfagger

i'm vocal on other forms about stupid gun bans but you're not doing any service outside of echochambers

well then share with the class what unique insights you have on this specific case then, sperg

we're all anxious to read your wisdom

I hate this piece of shit illegal immigrant sanctuary of a state. People who still acknowledge the second amendment are treated like 2nd class citizens. Now they're trying to make ammo sales, 80 percent lowers, and gun parts documented. I'll document my shit when the government starts documenting their fucking pet gang member rapist undesirable leeches.

DO. NOT. COMPLY.

Attached: commieforniaAR.jpg (438x279, 20K)

That pic

This man was obviously a threat.
In all seriousness, they go after men like him to show that they are "doing something".
They know he's an easier target than some thug who would shoot back.
Low hanging fruit.

>hundreds of rounds of ammunition
>"oh my god HUNDREDS OF MILITARY STYLE CARTRIDGES OF WAR like they find in the houses of mass shooters!!!"
Another part of the conditioning done by mass shooting false flags; getting people to associate any amount of ammunition more than a pack of cartridges with 'mass shooters' and 'gun nuts'. Dirty fucking kikes.

Attached: angstfuck.jpg (480x360, 19K)

i don't open my mouth until i know the facts of the case. this has served me well in several instances of overreacting shit flinging. you wouldn't believe

Did either of you even read the article? A few silencers were found in the house, which I'm pretty sure are illegal regardless, as CA bans NFA items unless you have a Dangerous Weapons permit. Not that I agree, but this isn't your average registration gone wrong.

The funny and sad part is, it's gonna be even less in the next few years.

Are you seriously fucking defending somebody getting arrested for following the law

Just puts into perspective how easily the media could demonize me:
"Man found with over 1000 rounds of ammunition and nearly a dozen guns, including multiple military-style assault weapons!"
And my collection/stock is absolutely nothing compared to a lot of anons here.

Ayn Rand was right.

Really, to them there is no such thing as a “reasonable” amount of ammunition. The news media also loves to conflate for shock value. If he had one mag of 5.56mm and an ammo can full of .22lr you damn well know they wouldn’t make the distinction in the headline, it would just read “Man with thousands of rounds of rifle ammunition!”

And if anybody called them out hard enough they’d just fucking lie and call .22lr a deadly assassin bullet.

The fuck is a “multi burst trigger device”?

I’d also be super interested in these “suppressors”. I get the feeling they are bullshit.

who gives a fuck. I hope they have full fun shit hidden away. Complying with gun laws is fucking gay. Fuck this shithole country, the framers would be spinning in their grave if they saw this faggot daddy gubbermint shitstain.

Attached: 605E62E1-2072-462E-893F-86608454CA57.gif (600x338, 706K)

Fruit of the poison tree.

They only found that shit because they raided him. They only raided him because he tried in good faith to register a weapon.

I’m also still waiting to see these “suppressors” because I wouldn’t even be mildly surprised with they are actually compensators or something and the cops are retarded.

Commiefornia, the place where if you're an illegal immigrant and murder a US citizen, you're free to go, but if you're a law abiding citizen trying to comply with the law, jail time.

Progressive overload

Just look at Britcuckistan if you want to see what we'll be like in a couple of decades. Either Civil war breaks out, or everyone complies and we end up like them.

Feelsbadman

I really don't understand how liberals don't see how backwards they are. Like lemmings running off a cliff

>egregious breaches of the constitution are nothing to get upset about
>Lol bro just wait for the facts *hand cuffs click*
>you don't want to jump to conclusions *remanded to jail*
>what an echo chamber *sent to commiefornia gulag*
Yeah, you're sure wise bud

Attached: 1492537845699.jpg (200x192, 8K)

I remember reading something like this, the media played it out like:

"OVER A THOUSAND ROUNDS OF AMMUNITION INCLUDING DEADLY .308 SNIPER BULLETS AND A SNIPER RIFLE AND SNIPER SCOPE!"

I read the actual police report and the dude had like some fuddshit Remington 700, 20 rounds of .308, some 9mm and like 900 rounds of .22lr.

Attached: 2-litreocaust.webm (1280x720, 2.6M)

KEK. They would literally shit and cum themselves at the same time if they found my stash.

Mmmmm bootleather

Look at this enlightened motherfucker.

Yea... same here..

WHY DO YOU NEED 3,000+ ROUNDS OF 7.62x54R???!!!

Cause I fucking can