Gun won't feed round rounds at all

Not sure how to describe this.

Sent my P-09 barrel in to get titanium nitride coating and got it back in the mail yesterday. Coating looks great. Oiled things up, reassembled the gun, put some snap caps in the magazine, and discovered that now it simply will not chamber rounds. Kind of like a perpetual nose-up FTF.

Gun is basically new. Had only put maybe 100 rounds through it beforehand. Any ideas? Have I done something wrong, or should I just take it to a smith to have a pro diagnose it?

Pic (sort of) related. Not my gun. I old had the barrel coated.

Attached: 5619828_02_cz_p_09_9mm_with_4_mags_tin_co_640.jpg (640x360, 54K)

try it with real rounds?

did they coat the feed ramp/inside of the barrel
t. poorfag woodsbro who has never had any cool coatings on his guns

Just the feed ramp, not the inside of the barrel.

And it was only 50$. Not expensive at all.

Tried it. Same result.

will it headspace at all

>coated feed ramp

Is this normal? I would think you would want to leave that alone

>get retarded bubba modification
>hurr why no workie

Try (pic related)

Attached: ED85A1D1-68B4-4F12-B4D6-98D31A011211.jpg (3264x2448, 1.15M)

Not really sure what I'm looking at here.

He inserted a boolit into chamber

Gotcha.

Yeah, no issues there.

Then it might be that they coated your feed ramp. I've never had a barrel coated but that doesn't sound right.

Another possibility, have you recently replaced the spring or done anything to it? A weak spring could possibly cause this

BTW which company did you send it to? Because there is one that is so bad they wouldn't even bother to take the old coating off before applying the TiN. That being said anyone who does this gold barrel bullshit is retarded or a faggot, or both.

Really hope not. I'd wondered about that too, but in all my research beforehand no one said it would be a problem.

Nah, stock spring.

Brazen Firearms.

You get what you deserve you fucking mall ninja faggot

clean your barrel, polish the fuck out of the feed ramp

OP answer this: does it still headspace ?

>Brazen Firearms.

lol when you call and hear ghetto rap music in the background this is usually when the brakes in your head should start pumping.

Not at home right now. Will have to check when I get off work.

I've got no idea wtf you're talking about.

>Have I done something wrong

Yes, you fucked with a perfectly functional gun and now your vanity has turned it into a lump of shit.

You should have spent the money on acquiring skills, not bling.

These. Should have kept your gun stock or at the very least send it off to someone trusted like ATEi or Boresight. You fucked up, OP. Hope you enjoy your niggered up gun.

Attached: 1502642556103.png (600x580, 15K)

Ur rude.

Attached: 38A757B4-ADE3-4E1F-AFA6-4BA70AD26CEE.jpg (311x388, 50K)

>Ur rude.
Grow some thick skin, pussy.

Grow a heart you meanie.

Attached: 2E9D4494-A01A-4532-AB15-E31EF2DA8C05.jpg (347x249, 25K)

He is however completely accurate so a little rudeness is not a big thing in this case.

All you need to do is get a Dremel tool and clean that feed ramp up. Nothing too aggressive. You don't want to take off too much metal or mess up any of that pretty paint job you paid for beyond the ramp. Just lightly grind that down and let us know what happens...

Get some light steel wool and polish your ramp.

What's wrong with TiN? It's a totally valid and functional upgrade if done right. And it's aesthetic as fuck.

Attached: 0d90358a72630bba0f4f93c9b23796b2.jpg (1000x667, 357K)

Alright. I'll take it too a smith tomorrow and let them do it. See if they think that's the issue. Thanks guys!

>It's a totally valid and functional upgrade if done right.
How so. Getting likes on instagram does not constitute as a valid functional upgrade. Especially when it compromises reliability like in OPs case.

It is the issue. It's a common problem. 9/10 if your gun ain't feeding right it's the ramp. Especially if it headspaces fine

>gun is designed and tested to work a certain way, with certain materials and tolerances
>fuck with it
>y don it werk?

Attached: YEP.jpg (995x716, 172K)

TiN coating is the latest dumb meme to separate suckers from their money.

When done correctly, it is wear resistant as fuck and prevents corrosion. Noguns

You know what else does that?

The factory finish.

>it is wear resistant as fuck and prevents corrosion. Noguns

Highly doubt you are shooting anything near the amount of rounds required for that to have any effect. Any way to part a fool from his money is okay in my book however.

Well on the bright side OP, with that titanium nitride, you'll never shoot your barrel out. Not because the coating made it tougher, but because you can't even shoot it at all XD

Why is Jow Forums always the funniest board unintentionally? Nobody else comes close on here.

I don't have it. Doesn't mean it performs no function, dumb-dumb. Besides, need and necessity has nothing to do with 2a rights, leftist faggot.

You are literally just looking for excuses to validate your poor decision making. never even mentioned the word need, you absolute mong.

>takes a picture of a round in a barrel
>decides to include his computer screen as well for some reason
>might as well make the picture huge and not size it down
>make everything blurry just to be safe
top post

>Poor decision making
Holy fuck you're dumb. I don't have it on any gun, retard. You said it serves no function, got proven wrong, now you're acting like a pissy noguns
>But you have-
Nope, you're wrong and a retard.

>spending money for looks
kek

I think I saw your barrel on Forged in Fire! That guy got sent home!

Attached: 1499461774050.jpg (825x563, 88K)

Quick write GLOCK on the side of your gun. When it explodes you dont want to blame the Czechs for this!

Attached: -gun-free-zone-meme_1514690071.jpg.resized.jpg (500x350, 48K)

that's not a noose tho

>Ur rude.
Truth hurts.

Attached: 1526269589772.jpg (720x384, 42K)

>Grow a heart
Will that make the OP's gun work better?

Attached: image-coming-soon.jpg (800x1120, 34K)

>autism the post