Repulsing a US invasion of Canada

vice.com/en_us/article/9aa9az/what-would-happen-in-the-minutes-and-hours-after-the-us-invaded-canada

>The 60,000 or so regular Canadian troops vs 1,400,000 US troops,
>120 Canadian tanks vs America's 8,850.
>100 active military aircraft vs 13,000 military aircraft in the States
>Canadian military budget is $18 billion, and the US is $700 billion
>30 Canadian ships vs 430
>0 nuclear weapons vs 6,970

What would be the best way for the Canadians to repulse a US invasion and annexation considering these odds?

Attached: 1_EonhxuoTNjfYFdDOHOdo1g.png (2000x2000, 85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

billionlightyearbookshelf.com/reviews/caliphate.shtml
washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2015/10/19/the-nra-will-fall-its-inevitable/?noredirect=on
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

"if we kill our enemies they win"

so by not shooting back obviously retard.

>Repulsing a US invasion of Canuckistan
You literally can't, the only reason you leafs still have your land is because we haven't decided we like you less than we want your oil.
Yet.

Nuclear deterrent
Canada is realistically a vassal state of the USA though

You guys have more than enough oil in your own country not to mention we do and are willing to trade it with you already.

China would be pretty mad if the US invaded their territory.

taking is cheaper than trading idiot. also you guys are completely irrelevant already considering vermont produces better syrup than you.

>spend $5 on [thing]
>spend $10 on readying equipment to steal [thing]
This is not smart

They can't, we'll just claim to be refugees and they'll let us in

>you guys are completely irrelevant already considering vermont produces better syrup than you.

Holy shit that burn.

Quite simply, the EU will get involved, China will get involved and Russia will try to take Alaska.

>mobilizing the military and having to pay pog veterans PTSDbux for their tour in the frozen wastes
>cheaper than just buying our cheap oil
56% IQ on display

Leaf here, amazing how many people can't understand this. People who've never fired guns before think they'd miraculously arm themselves and fight against actual US soldiers and win.
Resist? Yes. Repulse? No.
They also believe our Military would be able to handle the task. Our Military isn't big enough to hold one of our cities in an actual war.
Basically, Canadians are fucking stupid. Let us operate our broken retarded healthcare system as State 51 and give us gun rights. Literally wouldn't give two shits about being a new American State. Elected Senate sounds nice too, given ours is basically a Liberal geriatric babysitting facility that wields vetoing power.

>Russia trying to take Alaska
>invading actual US soil

That's about as idiotic and suicidal as the US trying to take Kaliningrad. It'd end in a nuclear exchange.

Attached: nuclear-weapons-how-they-work.jpg (840x385, 43K)

>Repulsing a US invasion of Canada
Honestly they wont, they will apologize to us for being invaded.

Not worth the effort to exterminate or occupy. I'd gladly sabotage any resistance groups for that sweet 2a if a burger invasion ever did happen.

This.
Pretty sure the USMC alone is bigger than our entire military anyway.

The EU would get involved, but the country most pissed in this equation would probably be the UK.

>not understanding cost benefit analysis

>Spend $10 to steal $5 thing.
>Spend $1 exporting stolen thing for years to come

I think they'd surrender if we offered them real bacon in substitute for their glorified ham

Canada fully cooperates with all U.S. strategic military and trade needs.
That's the best defense, the U.S. will never invade a country that plays ball. What would be the point?
Annexing territory is an outdated idea of military conquest. If not for political backlash and fear that they would become uncooperative the U.S. would probably drop responsibility on some of the territory it holds now.

Canada understands this and thus has spent zero maple bucks on the idea of defending itself from the U.S. So of course they would lose and hard.
Modern Canada evolved out of being bordered by an extremely powerful and extremely close military ally. If Canada evolved with the idea that the U.S. was a powerful threat then the Canadian military would look very different.

>What would be the best way for the Canadians to repulse a US invasion and annexation considering these odds?
By being obnoxiously Canadian.

>Canada
>Ptsd
You would bend over and offer boipuss, nothing to ptsd over.

More than likely upon realization they were being invaded an immediate order would come from the upper brass in the Canadian military to stand the fuck down. They aren't stupid, they know they'd get rolled if they resisted. The only casualties that'd occur are from accidents, rogue Canadian soldiers and units defying orders to stand down and resisting, and street protests in major Canadian metropolitan areas against occupying US forces, the last of which would probably result in the most casualties as deaths occur from riot controlling irate Canadian SJWs.

The biggest weapon that the Canadians would have is scenes of suppressed riots and US troops and tanks rolling through Canadian cities running 24/7 on international news. If enough backlash happens, the controlling administration and their party would probably lose the next presidential election, and a party more favorable to withdrawing from Canada would take its place.

Attached: 800px-thumbnail-653x393.jpg (653x393, 55K)

This
Please Annex, America-kun

Attached: 1519446587022.jpg (225x224, 12K)

Hence why I specified the pogs.
Your army full of trannies and fags will find a way to file claims once the campaign is over senpai.

That's the thing, there'd be no tanks.
Tanks would be useless for anything besides intimidation considering Canadian military weakness. And armor that betrays command would just get BTFO'd by insurmountable aerial control, away from population centers.

No tanks, no jackboots.

Well, 1.4 million is bound to catch some fags. But they'd find something to claim welfare over regardless, so net loss of 0.

Besides, I'd get the chance to raid some French Canadian spoils-of-war pussy for spite fucking.

billionlightyearbookshelf.com/reviews/caliphate.shtml
This is the most realistic telling of HOW such a Canadian War would happen.
>Canada keeps importing 3rd World terrorists
>they get cute and launch a nuclear attack on the U.S.
>Afghanistan 2.0
>However, we don't give a fuck about the U.N.
>We do shit that would make the SS and NKVD blush

>Murica invades for that sweet syurp oil.
>Canadian Military Command realizes the war is basically over before it began. Moves all Military assets up North, gets on the phone to Quebec
>First Contact American troops invading Quebec make is swaths of Nu-males and ultra bitchy Quebeqouis thots.
>Moan, bitch and complain about everything as if the US military is supposed to care.
>US soldier hands a bottle of water to a 98 pound male "Here ya go sir."
>EHH VUT FAK U CALL ME? I IZZZ A GENNNNDAR NUTRAL!"
>"Fuck is wrong with you Frenchies?"
>"EEHHHHH VUT FAK U SAY ABOUT FRONSHH PEPAL?"
>A month later US defense budget is bankrupt trying to appease Quebecers as to not fan the fires of an international relations shitstorm which is already near out of control due to the US invading Canada.
I think I might be onto something. Using Quebec's natural state of being horrid obnoxious welfare bums against our American invaders. I think this might work.
>mfw I realize Quebec as an actual use

Attached: sheeeeeeiiitttt.jpg (633x415, 70K)

How effective would a CF-18 be against everything else the USAF has? Would the RCAF even let any take off, or would they remain grounded since they know they'd just be swept out of the sky?

Attached: ck01-2016-0510-160-1180.jpg (1180x855, 590K)

>implying we want anything other than timber, shake, and maple syrup. And we already get all that...

Amerimutts got CONQUERED by fucking Mexicans and now they dream about conquering Canada?!??!

How fucking delusional can these low IQ mutts get?!

Attached: 1516658324670.png (564x3363, 565K)

>t. gender nonbinanry syrian migrant

go back to jerking off to BLACKED you degenerate trash.

Surrender the murder/k/ube to its rightful home. Only then will the US be appeased.

>You can't conquer us if the Muslims already killed all our men and raped all our women!
>Leaf pride!

what repercussions would Canada face if they allowed the Chinese to put a military base in Canada?

Attached: 1488597944110.jpg (448x486, 46K)

They wouldn't get to sortie, the only question is if that's due to command or stealth first strike to claim the air ez pz

>projecting this hard

You forgot the part about them refusing to speak English and the Yanks suddenly having to come up with enough Francophones to take a crash course as translators.

Why would this ever happen though? The US and Canada are incredibly intertwined, both economically and culturally. It’s a huge waste of time and money to invade a country that we basically already own.

Just rapidly deploy billboards on the Canadian border with large photos of their winters. Nobody here, aside from some Lutherans in Minnesota, have time to be dealing with that bullshit.

this. I like Canada. no reason to conquer your friends

if happened than thats the only situation i could see a war between Canada and the US.

Yeah, not really. Canada has some decent roads so moving tanks and the supplies needed to maintain them wouldn't be a problem. We can drive them straight from the factory right up into Vancouver. And tanks have plenty of use. They're useful for eliminating snipers, vehicles, and damaging infrastructure. Also useful for providing moveable cover from small arms fire. Don't underestimate the utility of intimidation too, especially it's role in an occupying force. They're somewhat vulnerable to IED's and TOWs, but so is everything and those threats are mitigated by surveillance and competent infantry. Otherwise the major threat that tanks face is from above, but I don't think the US needs to worry about Canadian air power.

Where does this delusion that American troops do anything to appease host countries come from? Have you not seen SK/Nip-land?

The women and numales would just be raped.

Real talk: why haven't you guys just applied for statehood or at least become a territory yet? Every Canadian I've met is basically the same as a guy from Minnesota except a little more self-righteous (barring of course the frenchies)

You would instantly become more influential on a global (and in some cases local) scale simply by participating in the US congress and national elections. Plus, you already do literally anything we want you to, why not have a say in those things?

Fly-over US states might actually let you in too because you're white and speak English... generally. Coastal US states would definitely be be on board as well because Ryan Gosling.

You can keep all your socialized programs on a state law level too if you wanna. Honestly, I really can't think of a downside for you or us, other than some temporary issues from currency transition.

At least we tried to repel the invasion rather than just straight up opening the borders

They'd finally get pissed off enough to lynch the politicians, before quarantining the area and letting the First Nation citizens be the only ones to interact with the Chinks.

canada is in a perfect position of being so irrelevant they have no enemies, and have the US to protect them while also not having to deal with their bullshit.

And yet again, you're forgetting
>Number
>A reduced number due to stand down
>And first strike capability that is entirely in Burger hands.
People forget sir power is a thing till it happens.
Air bases and motorpools would be hit immediately to prevent mobilization of anyone stupid enough to try.
And I know leafs are delusional, but let's not even kid here, burgers have the sky from second 1.
What few tanks actually do try to mobilize would just get hit from the sky, there's no need for American tanks in Toronto my dude. And if there was, it'd just look like leafs were hiding among civ populated buildings to avoid predator strikes. But that's the thing, there wouldn't be, because Canada has comparably no armor, and even less will fight.

not to mention theyd be kicked out of both NORAD and NATO, then promptly glassed by the US if the didnt tell the chinks to leave

Hold on, ese. You can't move north after you've lost your whole country.

Attached: 1526236663211.png (2000x2000, 178K)

>tried
WHEN? Please do tell me. When did the US send the mil to defend its southern border in the last 50 years? This stunt that Drumpf pulled a month ago was a fucking joke and too little too late.

US got conquered WITHOUT A SINGLE SHOT being fired to defend it! NOT A SINGLE SHOT!

US went down with no defense. That's the most embarrassing military defeat in the history of the world.

From the conversations I've had with Canadians, it sounds like you guys would welcome a US invasion if we genocided the Quebecers.

>being this asshurt about "muh huwhypepo"
hello vlad.

you're an idiot.

I'm a Canadian. No slav here, you fucking embarrassment.
Shut your mouth, child. Go learn spanish since that's what you'll be speaking in 20 years.

>this coming from a country actively taking in rapefugees for brownie points

US has taken in way more than Canada.

you talk exactly like armatard. no wonder you would be a raceautist. now, arent you supposed to be applying for welfare, mr. achmed?

Go learn french, the most disgusting of all the languages

wrong. are you even trying?

Tanks have more utility than simply as a weapon against other tanks and armor. When you have insurgents firing from identified buildings tanks can provide a much faster response by putting a few shells through some windows than sitting around and wait for an airstrike. Additionally, they give you something to hide behind while Canadian insurgents plink at you with their SKSs.

armatard IS canadian

36 million illegals. majority in under 18 age group. republican party dying off. never gonna see another R president in our lifetime.

2A WILL BE REPEALED.

And you retards dream about conquering?! Jesus... the level of your delusions is beyond the comprehension.

Attached: 1514750221072.png (691x1488, 189K)

seealso that retarded Jow Forums tier infographic is outdated as fuck

>republicans
>useful in any sense of the word
lol. leafs are actually this retarded.

What is the new graph?

I'll admit it can be pretty frustrating when I can't tell whether faggots like you are Jow Forumstards or shareblue shills. Either way pls kys.

>DRRRRRUUUUUUUMMMMPFFFColbert.jpeg
Immediately ignored.

>retarded
it's retarded to think that you will have the right to bear arms 15 years from now.
washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2015/10/19/the-nra-will-fall-its-inevitable/?noredirect=on

Once you fucks start escaping your 3rd world shithole of the country into Canada, I'll allow you to stay in my garage. So be grateful.

i dont have it. and it likely doesnt exist since Jow Forumstards lack the braincells to put together an up to date infographic. now go back to WEWUZZING about white people

nigga chinks pretty much own your country, and republicans have been more damaging to the 2a than anyone else. do you live under a rock?

>replying to the race baiting Jow Forumstard
Stop that

Because Canadians believe in a national identity they can't explain. Which is a poor translation of "we're raised to believe we're better, smarter and more relevant that the United States."
Despite the fact that's not the case.
To become part of the United States means to many Canadians they'd need to surrender their childish jingoist belief we're better.
Meanwhile our politicians bankrupt our country and further restrict our rights.
Honestly that is really the only way I can answer that question.
tl:dr Stupidity and childish belief we're better with no evidence to support the claim.

Agreed all the legislative and administrative things Canadians dick ride themselves about could be handled at a state level. eg: some US states have even shittier gun laws than Canada.
Heritage is sometimes an argument but, where we go in the future doesn't influence our past.

BC and Vancouver isn't the whole Canada you retard. Go look at Canada statistics.

US, on the other hand, is a lost country. You got invaded and went down without putting up a fight.

Is making retards angry with race bait on an anonymous image board really worth your time? Surely you have better things to do, right?

Attached: 1525358327612.png (600x450, 404K)

Didn't Russia sell Alaska to America? Why would they want it back when we have put Alaska to much better use then they ever could in 100 years? Plus good fucking luck to them they might take 2 islands like the Japs did but they wont get any further. Alaska is way to mountainous, unpredictable weather, and bogged down to be invaded. And don't go telling me "OH UH WELL WE ARE RUSSIAN SO WE CAN TAKE THE COLD CAUSE ITS CLOSE TO RUSSIA THEREFORE SIMILAR" No they would need a colossal navy (which they don't have) to even get close to invading that state. Besides Alaska and Russia are not the fucking same, they will get eaten up in the shit unpredictable weather and storms trying to invade in the winter (like they always do), just like the japs.
No more of this faggot Russia will take Alaska crap talk.

Obviously he doesn't. Now stop giving him (You)s

> immigrating to Canada
So, you want us to bring AR lowers and parta kits or what?

>numales would just be raped

Attached: wfUVEvx.png (455x561, 462K)

>russians getting eaten up because fighting in winter

Yes, Russia sold to us on the cheap, not really understanding how resource rich it is. They actually could conceivably invade and take it. The vast majority of Alaska's population is concentrated in small areas and waging a guerilla war in that climate would be a brutal experience for the insurgents exposed to the elements. Russia has plenty of military installations in Kamchatka, which is relatively close to Alaska as well. They could very well drop paratroops to seize Anchorage without relying on naval in the initial invasion.

>You forgot the part about them refusing to speak English
Alaskan American reporting in. I can make them speak english..

Attached: IMG_0313 (Large).jpg (1440x1080, 720K)

>What would be the best way for the Canadians to repulse a US invasion
Fuck their country up with muslims and retarded somalis until not even the US wants anything to do with it.

Attached: cuckdeau.jpg (1280x720, 55K)

i'll gladly welcome Burger liberators.

I wouldn't want to invade you guys, but I'd probably help you depose Fidel's love child.

you are pathetic just leave the country.

With our reserves we'd have about 100,000 in our armed forces. I don't know where you got your numbers.
Assuming you yanks aren't dumb enough to abandon every military base you have and zerg rush us with your entire military, you'd probably be coming at us with around 750,000 troops.
Our only chance would be abandoning all the cities and retreating to Nunavut. Our tiny navy would be able to hold baffin island and hudson bay, leaving a possible supply train network through greenland if anyone from the rest of the world wanted to help. The sheer lack of any infrastructure would hinder your movement and communication and the hoth-like conditions would cause attrition like you haven't seen since WW2.
Our own troops would be in a dire situation as well, they'd have to subsist on whales and caribou if they want to survive. We'd quickly run out of fuel, and what little planes we had would be shot down almost immediately after the war begins. When mexico marched on the US to the battle of Buena Vista with no supplies about a quarter of them deserted, who knows what the actual desertion rate would be, but 25% seems about right.
But if we keep below the frost line we could hide innawoods making drone and airstrikes less effective. Whoever's in charge would have to attack aggressively before the burgers become acclimatized to the elements and are able to catch up with the full might of their military. Afterwards it would be a slow war of attrition, with thousands, maybe tens of thousands of syrup snake wannabes running around innawoods across the country. Not only that but you'd have to deal with saboteurs on all levels of the nation. At home you'd have your own system working against you with all the hippies and libruls autistically screeching like it was 10 Vietnams, which would cause your gutless politicians to hinder war efforts in their own self interest.
I'd give us about 18 months before our military is defeated.

Attached: 1483741045529.jpg (906x572, 107K)

I would defect the moment the US crossed the border. 2nd ammendment here I come!

>leafs taking boomer US military fan-fiction from VICE seriously
hoorah marines thanks you for your service

>Year is 2024
>The wall between US and Mexico is built
>Illegal immigration from Central America has been halted
>Canada has gone full communism
>Pro-freedom leafs are now sneaking over border en masse
>wtf I love undocumented immigrants now

There's more people that speak french in America than there is in Canada amigo.

Alaskanfag here, you do realize a shitton of fighter jets and bases are in alaska right? They coukdnt just paradrop on Anchorage and take it, theyd have to first actually land troops near Anchorage then take the surrounding area then take it which would take time

This. Conversion vans, the faggot-ass metric system, labels in French, chongs fucking everywhere. All of it terrible.

You'd probably be amazed to know how many "frostbacks" there are in the U.S..

I like being somewhat white, so no thanks.

We would be invaded by Mexicans looking for sweet gib me dats if we became a state

there are more spanish speakers in the US then people in Canada amigo