I don't know what is situation for Ukraine wars...

I don't know what is situation for Ukraine wars. I hear nothing from media so I want ask what Jow Forums knows and will tell me what is happening right now in Ukraine and Russia for war or peace?

Attached: Беспорядки в Украине.jpg (720x406, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wMMXuKB0BoY&t=4s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>ukraine
No such thing.

Last I heard it was basically 1915 all over again because both the Seps and the Ukies are either unable or unwilling to actually make any real attempt at taking new ground.

I don't understand.
What is Seps and Ukies? Slang?

Russians achieved their objective by capturing Crimea so they no longer have major interest in keeping the country unstable

Ukrainian forces and Russian-backed Separatists.

No such forces.

What the fuck is this meme? Are you trying to convey that Russia already owns Ukraine or something?

>ukraine
No such thing.

Attached: What.jpg (419x372, 37K)

the ukies have been trying to push in the last few days. But have not made any real advances.
What is happening now is 14-18 with bigger toys, but not different toys.
Ukraine has a very weak air force with little trained personnel, few planes and not so sophisticated tech. The "rebs" have access to all sorts of Russian AA systems that they "found" in warehouses.
Tanks are of cause a thing but both sides use more or less the same armor and the same ATGM's and the ATGM's they are using knocks out the armor they are using.
Arty is limited because of the "truce" terms and even then both sides can't use it in bulk in fear of losing the little arty assets they have.

So what you get is guys camping out in trenches at the other side of some fields. Firing wildly at each other with the same weapons with the occasional arty fire. And when one of the sides decides to push they tend to get their shit stomped by a few ATGM's taking out the armor support and BMP's only for the infantry to then get picked of by rifle fire and mortars.

With the heavy fighting of a few years ago over both sides seem content to just sit on their ass. The rebs can't do anything offensive without massive Russian backing. And the Ukrainians tend to fumble anything they try.

Southfront had some vids on the recent fighting, yes southfront has a russian/syrian bias but still a good easy way of keeping up with things.

Neo-con tricks to make another country unmanageable. They don't care about winning, it's attrition through chaos.

Attached: kristol.jpg (635x313, 68K)

He's either:

1) A person posting the meme that the Ukraine as a region doesn't exist as it is merely a portion of Russia and anything else is mere falsehood.

2) A genuine Russian shill.

Most likely the first but hey never doubt the ability for the second to exist.

As for what is happening in Ukraine? Shit ain't really changing both sides are limited, the Ukrainians by their budget and the Russians / their separatists by the fact that they can't go too all out without the rest of the world getting involved (more so).

Essentially this. The Ukrainians lack the funding and expertise to push back while the separatists can't do much with what the Russians can give them. Especially since the Russians are busy dealing with Syria and their puppet state there, meaning they are quite happy to leave Ukraine in it's current stable state until they have secured Syria.

trench warfare bro

iran iraq war

ww1

I think he's being sarcastic in the sense that Ukraine is completely ignored or that Russia simply changes facts to suit their agenda even when it's painfully obvious. Either way it's a giggle.

youtube.com/watch?v=wMMXuKB0BoY&t=4s

Vice still covers them.

>Russian
>he doesn't know the Polish memer that always posts this

> Situation
None, Ukraine is fine
> Ukraine
None, Russia is fine
> Russia
None, those are separatists
> Separtists
None, they are bandits
> Bandits
None, Russia has no bandits
> All is fine
Yes

Nothing is going on there, civilian. Just go about your dull, meaningless, useless life of consumerism and obedience. Failure to comply will result in transfer to your local repatriotization facility.

Faggot nigger Ruskys

crimean war was so Jow Forums.

that interviewer is such a fag. The Right wing militias need to take over already.