Tell us about your boating accident

Tell us about your boating accident

Attached: image.jpg (500x499, 61K)

"I lost myself in the lake, officer."

Fuck off atf shill. Hopefully you get ventilated during your next raid.

>innaboat with my firearms
>another boat swims up
>"I'll give you $27 and a shoelace for those guns user"
>seemslegit.jpg
>Sell guns to boat
>Boat runs into stick floating on the water and sinks
>Mfw I sold my guns to a tragic boating accident

I still have the shoelace

Attached: MFW(1).jpg (200x200, 5K)

>I still have the shoelace

10/10

Kek

Skinwalkers got in the boat, nothing else I could do.

>Hopefully you get ventilated during your next raid.

seconded

>put guns in boat
>forget to properly secure boat when driving to the lake
>off the mountainside my shit goes

Attached: 67901A4E-1561-46DD-B88E-916B2CFEDDCE.png (500x425, 241K)

It was tragic.

Attached: tragedy.png (500x499, 311K)

Is this Loss...
Of unregistered and Illegal destructive devices?

i lost my boating accident in a boating accident sir

>take my guns to the beach
>lay out towels and spread guns out so they get nice tan on wood furniture
>go to get a hotdog
>shit, left wallet in car
>hear people shouting
>turn and see guns missing
>look up and see my guns being taken out to sea
>cry for the lifeguard to save them
>"sir, it's my job as a lifeguard to ensure those weapons of destruction never return."
>watch helplessly as they drift into the horizon

Attached: 1523846492052.jpg (853x552, 73K)

feels/10

I sold all my guns in a private sale and then the guy got into a boating accident

My cousin actually lost guns in a boating accident.

>Gets back from deployment
>wife serves him with divorce papers at the airport
>gives him 1 hour to pack his shit, says she will then call the cops if he is not out of their house
>he takes some clothes and all of his guns (not many but among them is a few he inherited from his dad that are quite precious).
>she allows him to take a car, but specifies it must be the shitty old Dodge Neon they were about to sell. Says if he takes one of the newer cars including a BMW that he owned outright, she would report it stolen.
>He loads his shit into the neon
>tries to get a hotel
>Wifey has frozen bank accounts and credit cards
>Drives out to marina where his late father's 22' Catalina sailboat is anchored
>It has a very small galley and sleeping area
>Starts living there.
>Several days pass
>Major rainstorm
>forgets to close the hatch leading below deck
>sleeping/sitting area fills with water and boat sinks/settles to the bottom of the shallow marina
>he nearly drowns because he was asleep during this time
>escapes but in his panic (he also lost his laptop and wallet which were at the time much more important to his survival) forgets about his guns end up sitting at the bottom of the marina in a duffel for several days

I never saw them but he said they were ruined. He sold a few to a pawn shop for like $50 each. The biggest loss was his dad's Python and his great-grandpa's M1917 that was carried by him in WW1.

He killed himself not long after, before his divorce was finalized, fucking gassed himself with the exhaust from the neon.

Attached: piccatalina22319a.jpg (480x381, 21K)

Wow, Im sorry for your loss.

F

Attached: 1475451013641.png (1192x830, 286K)

>tfw lost guns in tragic Frío river tubing accident

Attached: E2B4651E-D304-426F-816F-3EDBDB399FC6.png (288x291, 89K)

Jesus Fuck, thats goddamn terrible.

Attached: 1524105734001.gif (250x188, 2.4M)

what a fucking pussy

That Cunt that left him the minute he stepped home from deployment needs her shit kicked in!

Honestly I felt the same way, that suicide was a dumb move, until I got more the details. His wife had been cheating on him for several YEARS with both a man and a woman, a polyamorous couple (black male, latina female) she had met a ceramics class and they had been cohabiting whenever he went away to war. His son was already calling the man in the poly couple "dad", the woman "aunt" and calling the poly couple's kids his brother's and sisters.

The couple were hardcore lefties or at the very least had a phobia of the military because they convinced the wife that my cousin, who would never hurt a fly (he wasn't combat arms in the .mil) would definitely murder her the moment the papers were served, or at least do something incredibly vengeful. This is why everything was already in motion as soon as he returned and why the wife was so eager to call the cops if he didn't play ball. His wife's attorney cited the excellent relationship the polys and their kids had with my cousin's kids to get basically full custody for his wife and the polys. He was in a position where he would see his kids maybe once a year. It was when he received that ruling re: custody that he ended his life.

Jesus Christ. That’s the definition of pushing someone to far. He was basically murdered.

He should've murder suicided at least

>he ended his life
F. That story made me sad and angry user. Hope they all get AIDS.

I lost John Moses Browning tonight in a boating accident. He thought it would be funny to turn the boating oar into an autoloader. Now there's no gas operated weapons. I'm sorry.

Yet another instance where Liberal Snowflakes Fuck shit up for Good People! That bitch and her twisted "friends" deserve a equally twisted end brought as cruelly as what was done to that man!! The world is fuckin insane atm, America is at ground fuckin zero!!! Honestly shits going to have to change real soon or shits going to get real fucking REAL!

God user what the fuck

Thats the saddest story ive read on here in years. I was having a good night

But seriously, thats fucking sad. If I were him, I would have burned down their houses with every one of them still inside. Thats fucked what a stupid cunt

30 guns in a privately purchased kayak. The kayak went over and all the guns fell out. Was so upset I'm never buying another gun again unless I do, in which case I'll probably go kayaking with them all again

I know it's not smart but I don't feel safe in the water without them

You should unironically murder his cunt of a wife.

>going backcountry backpacking
>there's me and three of my friends
>bring four guns so we all have one for bears
>my SKS, Remshit 270, Ruger 10/22, and AR
>ironically these are all the firearms I've bought that were bought from FFL instead of a private purchase
>start crossing Boysen Reservoir in our row boat
>we have tents, backpacks, and guns
>suddenly, as we're crossing in front of the dam and deepest part of the lake, we start taking on water
>tfw you realize you forgot to put the drain plug in
>tfw you brought a bathtub instead of a rowboat
>start bailing water with our McDonald's™ coffee cups
>grab our tents and backpacks
and flutterkick them to the shore
>turn around to go back for the bathtub and guns
>it's disappeared into the abyss to be with the legendary monster fish at the dam

Attached: Tim-Fitzhigham-Radio-Exrta-2.jpg (2520x2541, 3.12M)

Rogue wave came over and took damn near all of it.
Fucking riggers.

>not having life jackets custom-made for your funs

Why wait until he's back from deployment? Just break the news over the phone and then he can shoot himself in the dunes from base like the rest of the poor souls who get phonecalls.

Attached: 237594.jpg (876x370, 120K)

Uncle Sam should put out contracts on all those cheating cunts for distracting our fighting men and reducing their combat effectiveness.

>Intent to construct
Hand over the dog, kiddo

>be 2016
>buy a shitter boat from dude down the street
>its got an indoor space, motor was gutted, holes in the bottom, fiverglass is rotting
>fuck.png
>spend the next six months fixing it up
>shesready
>grab the dufflebag of guns incase of washington-lake somalis
Can never be too careful
>set sail on the open lake
>SUDDENLY THE FUCKIN LOCH NESS MONSTER
Just kidding
>middle of the lake, freak storm suddenly unleashes its wrath
>mother of god NO
>the moster typhoon has angered the denizens of the deep
>They come.
>FUCKING CARP
>CARP AS FAR AS THE EYE CAN SEE
>NIGGERS OF THE SEA
>fucking launching out of the water at light speed like potato cannon dildos, smacking me in the face with fishy ferosity
>theyre fucking ramming the hull from below
>Its like jaws, but trashy niggerfish
>big MammaSamma carp launches from the lake and knocks me cold
>blackout
>come to shortly, the storm is full blown
>the fuckers rammed holes in my boat hull while I was out. The boat is already halfway under
>fucking fiberglass
>abandon ship, there is nothing I can do as rogue lake waves and hail batter my ass and skull like golf balls
>black out again and wake on the shore to a chubby samoan boy giving me mouth to mouth

It was only then that i realized my gun cache lies on the bottom of the lake, catfish and pike probably already stole the shotguns.

God damn you loch ness monster.

Attached: 9D3C6F78-9572-4345-A970-9ED2F090F028.png (1193x1193, 815K)

>being this new

Fucking dishonorable coward. Killing himself when he could have killed this gaggle of absolute degenerates instead.

Bring back honor killings and the West wouldn't have these problems god damn it. This piece of trash woman and that abominacion of a couple got away with their crimes and will continue being a disgrace because a coward was too afraid to stand up to them and take rightful action.

Remember: trust nobody

[F]

Attached: 5A6C5F0E-B892-4CC8-A82A-EAA058DE5715.png (270x320, 36K)

sorry to hear user

wow, F

Attached: 1509459510499.jpg (1024x1024, 221K)

>Says if he takes one of the newer cars including a BMW that he owned outright, she would report it stolen.
No way this is real. How can you not just take your own fucking car?

You're making this up to trigger Jow Forums shitters, aren't you

>take car anyway
>she reports it stolen
>show license and registration to the cop that comes looking for it proving that you own it and report your own wife for filing false police reports
>???
>profit

^^^
^^^
^^^

I'm not buying half of this story. If he bought the car, it means literally nothing if someone reports it stolen and I highly doubt that one nights rain is going to sink a boat.

Though, this is implying that they would actually convict her instead of letting her off with a warning becasue vagina.

yeah

>lose wife
>lose BMW
>frozen bank accounts
>lose family boat
>lose heirloom firearms
>lose wallet and laptop
lmao what a pussy just man up and overco....
>forced to drive a Neon
I would kill myself too.

Seriously though that fucking sucks man.

Attached: the final insult.jpg (600x450, 197K)

Rightful owner or not, dealing with the police in a car full of your shit and a bunch of guns is not going to be a frolic in the park even for a few minutes after they see your ID and that is assuming they aren't mouth breathers.
And that is just if she reported it stolen. I had an old buddy have his girl call the cops on him for "car jacking her and I think he is armed and suicidal". Was an absolute clusterfuck even though he is one of the most chill guys you could imagine. You have no idea what some bitches are capable of.

Seconded. Honestly you should be able to sue a cheating wife/the man she's in an affair with for "Mental Damages" as if it was abuse. It's bullshit to let these cunts get off scott free.

Attached: THE_WORK.jpg (474x355, 88K)

How is this legal? It's his house his fucking car. Fucking hell.

Shit user sorry for your loss user. Did his bitch ever gave a reason why she left him?

Attached: Death+grips_7285d9_4761596 (2).png (506x362, 151K)