Literally I.O tier levels of quality control

Literally I.O tier levels of quality control

Attached: PSAfail.jpg (1820x659, 151K)

>buying ARs entirely composed of PSA parts
Bad
>buying a PSA lower and using decent parts from other companies for the rest
Decent poorfag AR

Attached: 1523527151647.gif (300x340, 441K)

>implying an owner of a poverty pony can afford to mag dump 130rds
Get over yourself dude. We know it’s a poverty pony. They know it’s a poverty pony. Everyone knows it is. Nobody cares.

>n=1
Oh wow good science here nice stuff

Why do you keep spamming this thread? Why do you keep pretending that the PSA failed at 130 instead of the 430 that it did in the video?

I think they had another entry level psa upper that went for 240 rounds or something. Still kinda bad though

it lasted through like 400 rounds of nonstop fully auto fire, 2bh that's completely fine if you're paying less than $200 for an upper.

Imagine being this butthurt over being a noguns that you spam a weapons board with the same worn out shitposting over and over

if it shoots with 0 malfunctions, there's nothing wrong with anderson lowers
/thread

>shitty finish
>bad holes
>gayer than aids rollmark
Lol k

So sick of this stupid fuckin meme.
Replace the gas tube if youre going to be a faggot, and go watch PSAs durability test.

Btfo retard

Attached: 60D12528-8B1C-4CA2-9FC6-F38481342712.jpg (510x275, 34K)

the state of gucci turds when they have to make up lies about poor palmetto to justify their poor financial decisions.

>poorfag upper lasts for 430 rounds in continuous full auto fire
>over double the round count of the standard load out for US military
>gas tube ruptures before the gun beat itself to death, like a shear bolt, as it was designed to do
>$5 and the upper is back in action
This video proves why PSA is worth $200 lel

gun kabooms at half the round count of the other budget gun

The gas tube ruptures, it does not kaboom. And as far as it not lasting as long as the others, can't really defend that, other than the fact that no one is going to magdump 15 magazines in full auto as fast as possible unless they are trying to stress test the gun. Is that good enough performance? You be the judge.

I'm gaining the opinion that many civilian gun 'experts' are tards who are easily distracted by many bangs.

That was the WASR. First PSA vid made it through a little over 400

>shitty finish
yep
>bad holes
yep (2)
>gayer than aids rollmark

I don't think it's that bad at all
I like it more that PSA's and doesn't try to be all futuristic like the new Aeros (I love the old Aeros)

the other gun died. the PSA took a straight-pull bolt action vacation.
you be the judge

OP, you are the cancer killing the world.
> see meme
> believe it
> get mad
> repost it
but the meme is a lie. Go watch that video, then tell me how many rounds it actually fired.

US army doctrine for the M249 indicates a new barrel after 60 seconds of cyclic fire
that's a real gun, the M16/AR is about ten pounds less tough

This
Noguns op btfo.

Op is doing a great service for PSA
Everyone is being alerted to the fact that this topic is weak B8 and the PSA actually failed as intended at a cheap and easily repaired point before allowing further damage to occur, as opposed to the others that kamikaze themselves in a blaze of glory.

>failed as intended

literally poorfag logic

>being this tarded

>Lol card have crumplezones
>Faggit car makes can't even make them good
Your trolling is like a 1.3/10

Since they all failed, may as well pick the one that stayed comfy

Barrel, fine
Gas block, fine
Bcg (the thing that psa does shockingly well for their price), fine
Upper receiver, fine
Gas tube, failed as designed.

Do you know what the point of the creases in concrete are? It's both to channel water, and to eventually crack. This prevents the cracks spreading out over the slabs. Its an intended failure point. Same deal. Like an entropy sink.
Sage goes in all butts

Jesus christ this thread again...
Most people into firearms have more than 1 upper for their ar lower. My psa is like 4k rounds strong but it's not like the others have had issues either besides that piece of shit CBC 20inch.

Who are these noguns making these threads.

i'm still waiting on somebody to tell me what type of scenario could create this type of failure in the field

How many times have you posted this just today?
Fuck off already

Virgin: "Ooooh look at me and mah spidurr roll-mark"

Chad: *paints unicorn horn on Anderson pony, moistening panties at every occasion*

Are you the same guy that keeps posting the exact same shit over and over or is this a collaborative effort?

You
I like you.

Attached: 1519328607675.png (750x1020, 460K)

>Its an intended failure point.
>failed as intended

Attached: 1453758951037.jpg (746x500, 83K)

>I'm literally 14 and have never bought my own goods or owned a car.
>Who's Stoner?
Smells like summer.

> rifle becomes slag and aluminum oxide
> better than repairing it
> repairing stuff is for the poor
> that's why i would never change the oil or tires on the civic my grandmother gave me
> no i haven't driven it in a while
> it was acting weird last time

you're a young fool with no personal responsibility