You Leafs OK up there?

You Leafs OK up there?

Attached: Screenshot_20180530-224934~2.png (1080x1712, 634K)

Other urls found in this thread:

aljazeera.com/news/2018/05/quebec-mosque-attack-survivors-demand-ban-assault-weapons-180529132927151.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ffs

yeah we good hbu

FUCK no this shit is all fucked
These 75 people will outweigh 80,000, the Chinese will buy us out and fuck our country to shit, we’re a fucking embarrassment on the world stage thanks to our twink of a prime minister and we’re serfs in a country going to shit

> Story

aljazeera.com/news/2018/05/quebec-mosque-attack-survivors-demand-ban-assault-weapons-180529132927151.html

> 30 round mags already illegal
> Rifle jammed on first shot

send help

Attached: 1526697741580.png (449x470, 25K)

Don't stress, you can always move down to the USA. It's not perfect but we have aks and you could bring ur poutine.

Nigger they've been trying to ban guns based on some fuckwit from back in 89. We are not okay, because everyone is ignorant on the laws including the current government. Even the conservative side of the government is on the islamization bandwagon. Please let some of us join your ranks, I want to be free.

Only if I get to bring my funs and have a job down there too
Provided I can actually get through the immigration process

>aljewzera
Wow some clickbait for Facebooking soccer moms to fingerblast over

Being an Alaskan right now feels like im living next to a cancerous tumor or next door to a gay bar that prides itself on how everyone has aids here. It’s here too but at lest I can say fuck Islam and own standard capacity mags.

Attached: C5DB655D-50A4-4EB8-A923-F86D310D7E49.jpg (640x422, 53K)

The Chinese make money selling you "assault weapons". Make sure they know the market share being threatened by Muslims (they already harbor animosity)

Don't you worry Alaskabro, you'll be right with Canada soon in terms of legislation so long as nogs, natives, and Commiefornians are allowed to exist and have representation in your state.

Most of Alaska is too cold. Only natives and whites fuck with snow.

Northern BC, Alberta and the Yukon are all pretty conservative... lots of hunters and gun people. That's a pretty significant buffer between Alaska and the cancer that is eastern Canada.

The cold keeps the 48s and Mexicans at bay but a drive to the Valley will show that were already fucked. The whole world is dead as far as freedom of the individual. Out of state people shouldn’t have a vote or anything in local politics. We have the “hurrr I’m a urban redneck yee yee look at memememe being a fag” crowd calling for gay shit and also the “oh god I love the woods.. OMG hunters im scared poor Bambi” calling for more gay shit. On top of all that we sell out resources to China if they foot the bill. Their gold reserves are here and all the north slope natural gas work is being funded by China petroleum, Bank of China and something I Sync in the name. All gets funded into a shell company with Alaska in the name so nobody looks to hard.

Just fucking revolt already. You few shooters are probably more competent than your military and you’ll probably get US support because we can annex you and take your oil.

The more you let in, the more votes the left gets and the more rights you lose. Don't let them make your country into commiefornia which once was a red progun state as well

To be fair, we've been going to shit long before trud-no.

We are not okay at all, anyone want to sponsor a couple leaf families to immigrate to the south with y'all? We aint being shot up, but we are being drowned in an unstoppable tide of islam/liberals... if we don't get the Libs out by 2019 consider Canada a failed experiment and take us over.

>You should have common sense gun laws like Canada!

>Piss babby statist cowards still push for more restrictions

Exactly what happens when Canadian anti-gun speakers are in the US.
>You guys need gun laws like us
Then they get back to Canada
>Durr moar gun laws! Even though I just spent two weeks in the US having circle jerks with democrats on how wonderful our gun laws are up here!

As long as you're not Muslim or brown skin, you should be A ok.

ban all assault-kaffirs. no more anti-miuslims in canada

>muslims invade your country, disarm you, rape your kids, take over the government, establish a caliphate, USA is forced to conduct the tenth crusade

GET IT TOGETHER, LEAFS!

>USA is forced to conduct the tenth crusade
>GET IT TOGETHER

Nigga its the only way to purge these fucks from existence.