Questionon 922r

I was thinking of getting a FEG AK47 Sporter and wondered if I remove that huge wood stock and replace it with a regular old AK butt stock do I to do the whole 922r conversion on the rifle?

Attached: theeeee.jpg (474x333, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4VpysXIgHjw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: 1441866029287.jpg (400x400, 116K)

I'm honestly curious if there's ever been a non-FFL that was convicted for 922R. No one gives a fuck about it so unless you regularly shoot with ATF agents...

Wouldnt compliance be as simple as slapping a made in the usa sticker on a couple parts?!?!

No sir, Mr ATF, no foreign furniture here. My uncle is a woodworker :^)

couldnt you use an american made AK stock?

I wouldn't worry about it at all. 922 only applies to manufacturers and importers. The feds have no way to prove the origin of your furniture.

you sure about that? Then why do you have to buy american parts? The way it reads to me, if you even attach a scope to one you have to go full 922r.
Its BS cuz its going to cost a few hundred to convert the stupid thing, I might as well get one with out this Clinton horseshit laws!

Attached: Killian.png (534x1708, 1.47M)

Then you have to lose the trigger Group! Buy new American Pistons, shitty Mags that dont work well, and furnisher which is expensive if you want good stuff. And if the receiver is slanted you have to get if you still can another $100 part to attach the damn butt stock to the gun!

Attached: IMG_0938.jpg (2250x3000, 989K)

Put a surplus buttstock on it but use a US made pistol grip, problem solved.

Who gives a fuck you dumb moron. It’s unenforceable. Fuck you are fucking dumber than a nigger

Tell that to
Your soon to be Roommate!
youtube.com/watch?v=4VpysXIgHjw

Attached: 81C017F6-0A81-464C-9FCE-25C5C8C033CB-304-000001FB8617FCC9.jpg (800x800, 117K)

I've purchased many a stock, handguard, and other parts in my life for AKs. Almost none of them had any identifiable "made in _____" engravings.

So then WTF? Whats a nigga to do?

Attached: 1511083457001.jpg (480x455, 131K)

buy what you want and don't worry about it.

nobody, not one person even criminals who were charged with nfa violations have never been charged with 922r violations you dumb fudd nigger, you don't deserve to own that ak

"ever

Attached: T324495_030000.jpg (480x600, 83K)

Just get a new stock of your liking. Nobody gives a fuck about 922R. I have never been, nor have I ever heard of anyone being asked to hand over a weapon for inspection.

Even if asked, just tell them fuck off, get a warrant. It's a 4th amendment issue at that point and a warrantless search.

You Sure about that? What if you take it to a Range and its ATF day and you just happened to cut one of them off on the road to the range?

Attached: T324212_030000.jpg (480x600, 87K)

if you regularly shoot with atf agents, would they be cool with you bending some rules for being shooting buddies?

then you show them your ak with the stock you made yourself.

They would have to prove that the parts you had weren't made in the US. But that's not even before they would have to articulate probable cause before a judge to get a search warrant to search your shit.

BS a cop can take you firearms away from you for a day, at least for nuffin!

Attached: -Dindus_1505092141.jpg (259x194, 10K)

To the best of my knowledge, there has only been one person ever charged with a 922R violation and it was some guy who was also illegally manufacturing machine guns.

Can I reference this thread to the judge when im in shackles? These guys on Jow Forums Judge, they said it was ok, every body does it!

Attached: 1500854557317.jpg (429x343, 31K)

if you get arrested for a 922r violation, I'll personally pay for your lawyer.

Nobody has ever gone down on a 922r charge alone.
In fact, I'm certain that nobody (other than smugglers) has ever been charged with a 922r violation.

Protip: The magazine technically counts too. Avoid those spooky scary foreign made mags or the gubbermint is gonna git ya!

Attached: what 922r tards actually believe.jpg (672x2500, 292K)

If you are really concerned about 922R, you only need 5 parts since I don't believe those FEG's had a threaded muzzle. If it had a threaded muzzle and attachment you would need 6. You could put whatever surplus furniture you wanted on there (I'd probably get a Hungarian stock and one of those ugly Hungarian grips just to restore it to it's pre-ban glory), then drop a US made trigger group in there (3 922R parts) and buy a shitty US made magazine (also 3 922R parts) just to keep laying around just in case even if you never use it. There's your 6 922R parts. You can do all of this yourself using a pin punch and a screwdriver, but I would also thread the barrel and put an original Hungarian slant brake on there, too. You're looking at about $100 worth of parts and maybe $20 for a gunsmith to thread the muzzle to do the whole job. Those FEG's are really nice rifles, BTW.

Yeah I could but! Just want to replace the butt stock if I get it ut now I have to buy 5-6 parts and teh furniture at ;east teh good stuff cost hundreds! So if you go nice it cost like $500 minimum to convert it and for what? Loosing the great trigger control for an American made one, thats has to be $100 bucks right there! Its kind of a BS Law, its a real catch 22. No one enforces it, everybody does it but there's a chance you'll win the ATF Federal lottery and get your name in the history books... Fug That!

Attached: -1ypjoq_1527548235.jpg (720x835, 423K)

Just like any Cop can cite you for spitting on the sidewalk, a ATF agent can look at your weapon and cite you for anythign that shouldnt be on that particular model!

Guy prolly pulls out his phone plugs in your make and model and a ton of shit is there to wreak your life.

But but they said it was okkkkkkk!

Attached: DeDnrN8X0AI-266.jpg (615x409, 16K)

Non southern canadian here, what the fuck is wrong with your laws? How does anyone justify this 922r

yeah he better stick with turdco,fagpul and proshit mags, or the big spoopy gubmint is going to get him for using reliable mags

>hur hur i betta do what da gubmint says eben do its be unenforceable and no one has ever been charged with it

>betta load up on the new crapco mags, the only mags made of composed human shit, PROUNDLY MADE IN MERICA

>Then why do you have to buy american parts?
because the law says so. does the law make any sense or is there any way to prove a violation of it? no, not really. it's like making it illegal to wipe your ass back to front, no one's gonna know if they don't have a camera on your ass 24/7.