RAS-47 Needs a scope

I don't know shit about Warsaw scopes or scopes in general, i know i need a POSP but thats about it. Advice/Suggestions?

Attached: ras47_wood_angle.png (720x293, 151K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vs7eK2SmGYM
youtube.com/watch?v=20gwzFz_j4E
youtube.com/watch?v=wrooihIcMHM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Trade it in for a WASR-10.

>he overpaid for a RAS
Lmao

Got it for $600 like 2 years ago

you are now aware that the RAS47 is dogshit. now you need to find someone who is dumb enough to buy your RAS47. but don't feel bad, they are dumb and deserve the consequences of their poor choices (as you did when you bought yours). take the money you get, and save up a bit more and replace it with a WASR.

you overpaid by $600

whats wrong with it, seems fine to me

Which is $700 more than they are worth

The pressure bearing parts are poorly made.

how poor are we talking because iv'e put maybe 500 rounds through it and nothing has happened

>too dumb to do 5 minutes of research to find out if he's buying a piece of shit
we're trying to help you but you're apparently too dumb to be helped.

Everything breaks by like 3000 rounds.

youtube.com/watch?v=Vs7eK2SmGYM

Quit being a faggot and point me to a scope

Your scope will outlive your AK

Then i'll attach it to whatever replaces it, i just need a scope

Buy an AK worth attaching a scope to

century does stupid fucking proprietary side rails, so forget a combloc optic

what a fag, u.s made aks suck big fat nigger dicks and will not last 3000 rounds, i bet yours already has a cracked trunnion

Attached: Douglas-Murray-RAS47-3k-rds-2.jpg (540x960, 68K)

Go on Amazon or eBay and buy a cheap airsoft pso scope, it will probably last as long as your poor choice of AK

Whats your budget?

Right off the bat, I'd suggest a SWFA. if your budget is lower, I would go the primary arms route with this type of mount. Mainly because it looks dope as fuck.

Now to the meat and potatoes; you need a better rifle. I wouldn't say that unless I truly believed it. Anything would be better. Even a sweaty benny US barreled AMD. Literally anything without cast trunnions. That gun might actually be dangerous to shoot.

Attached: PA1-6X24SFP-ACSS-300BO_06.jpg (2000x1333, 73K)

nah she's good

Wow thats fucking dumb

Thanks for actually being helpful, unfortunately i don't shit gold so i can't just switch guns, so dangerous is my middle name for now

Not him, but selling a century AK on Armslist is supposedly pretty easy. You could easily get 550 for it, then add 200 and have a lifetime rifle, and not a "for now" rifle.

You sell the gun to finance one that has a significantly lower chance of failing catastrophically.

Actual help, thanks

m o n e y

>Then i'll attach it to whatever replaces it, i just need a scope
it's kinda based.

You looking for an actual scope or red dot/holographic sight?

Also yeah i figure i can get a decent price since nothing is fucked yet, gun is still in day 1 condition

Sell bad gat to get monie to buy non shit gat

Really just something to replace the irons, cheap doesn't matter but not airsoft shit

Decent but budget minded way to go could be a Midwest industries picatiny rail mount with a Bushnell trs red dot. This should set you back about $200 or so. Cheap way to go is some generic ak mount and a chink knockoff optic which you can easily get for under $50.

your ras is airsoft grade, it's trunnion was casted roughly by pajeet with pot metal, in between street shit breaks, than machined by pedro in america. your bolt and carrier was cast by jong sun by a no name tool maker in worst korea out of pot metal., when all parts are in it's assembled by Javier who gets paid 10$ a hour to do so, hence why century can call it "u.s" made, then painted by demarcus, century sure did bend you over and fuck you with no lube.

>bottom line
>sell that pos to another dumb bubba who thinks U.S = Quality

Attached: images.jpg (209x241, 8K)

Entertaining

>buy shit gun
>expect not to be mocked endlessly for it

pick one

>but where are the proofs
youtube.com/watch?v=20gwzFz_j4E
youtube.com/watch?v=wrooihIcMHM

What's the word on the npap? Are they dogshit too?

they are fine as long as you get a new recoil spring, word on the street is zastava tuned the spring for their slightly underloaded commercial rounds and overly hot 7.62x39mm is too powerful for them, so good if you spend 10 extra $

not total dogshit but not quality either. if other countrys were still allowed to import aks npaps would drop to hahaha dont buy that. but when the choice is american made vs npap npaps acceptable.

you don't need a "warsaw" scope or whatever. get a side mount first. be willing to pay about 100. put a pa scope on it if you don't wanna red dot. they're not bad for plinking with a strangely accurate ak. just don't do ak shit with it (mud in chamber) like all the fags do. you're gonna have to grease it more, which you should be doing with any gun, regardless. don't mag dump too much if you don't plan on changing the forward grip. also, get a better stock (those last two points; assuming you got the basic bitch model). got mine (with 200 rounds thru it) for a beater psa ar with 6k rounds of steel case thru it. been havin fun with it, but haven't bothered with any upgrades because it's just a truck gun for me.

addendum; your optic set will be something you end up putting on your next ak. might as well get something mid range for a mid range gun.

>durrr what's wrong with RAS-47 mine is fine
>hurr I'm not made out of money I can't just buy new rifle
1. sell piece of shit rifle
2. use money to buy good rifle
3. THEN worry about optics
this isn't hard dummy.

>bought a piece of shit AK with inferior metallurgy and heat treatment

Attached: 1466969792792.gif (255x231, 112K)

>RAS-47

WHY DIDN'T YOU RESEARCH FIRST OP

Attached: frOo8Ky.jpg (759x508, 102K)

They're fine. They had a run in 2015 with weak recoil springs. My npap is less gassed than my WASR stock.