Holy fuck, TAOFLEDERMAUS got his hands on a Gyrojet carbine and pistol

Holy fuck, TAOFLEDERMAUS got his hands on a Gyrojet carbine and pistol.

youtube.com/watch?v=xwO4ohqkjb0

Attached: Capture.jpg (936x660, 106K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gunbroker.com/item/772065916
youtube.com/watch?v=VdW8Trh_MGg
youtube.com/watch?v=0rwnIqRl4gc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

TAOFLEDERMAUS is a known shill, wouldn't be surprised if he was OP looking for more jew bucks.

I like th "You only live twice" theme song

Whatever bro. Not a lot of these guns out there and those with ammo aren't often shooting it

Attached: 1515451311685.jpg (551x352, 16K)

got some proofs?

Attached: 1525786237234.png (768x768, 86K)

It's leftist psyops trying to turn people against weapon youtubers.

I didn't even know there was a gyrojet carbine.
would it be plausible to hand load your own gyrojets to save on cost shooting one?

>All weapons youtubers are based

Ok shill

so no proof?

Yes, any person who brings in the kinds of views Taofledermaus brings in is far more valuable to the gun rights fight than your cheetos and 'dew binging fat fucking ass.

I assume gyrojet costs an 2 arms and a leg and I bet fabricating new ammo does, too, since there's no brass and you probably need some special rocket fuel.

That might even be tfd's interest here, since they seem to have people willing to fabricate things for them all the time.

spotted the friendly leftist. maybe even a person of a certain middle eastern country.

thats jam toast and bulk beer binging thank you very much.

No I just dont like him, I get a jewy Wranglerstar vibe off him. Prefer more fuddy channels (as in old people not anti 2nd people)

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 185K)

Not really.
Ammo is still sort of common as a collectible and not too terribly bad in price. There was a group working on building new ammo. It's not too complicated but accuracy was never good on them to start and amateur built ammo is even worse.
The guns themselves are also not too terribly rare and the price solely reflects their weirdness. Seen 4 for sale in the past year, two still in presentation boxes with ammo. None went for over $2k.

>not too terribly bad in price
over $100 a piece isn't bad?
gunbroker.com/item/772065916

huh. I guess it is all explained by gyro being pretty shitty.

Not really. It is sold as a collectible but they made literal tonnes of it.
There are other rounds out there that are just as or more expensive that people still shoot.

just because something is just as or more expensive, doesn't make gyrojet not terribly priced.
There's really no way to pretend $100+ per round isn't a expensive.

Not really as far as youtubes concerned, better then dropping Iphone 9s into volcanoes for views.

Take note of the caliber as well. Those are the rarer 13mm to be fired from the original destructive device. Ammo in .50 is much more common and cheaper.

He only shills his Patreon page. I don't get a shill vibe off him.

I get shill vibes off:

- sootch
- garand thumb
- Iraqveteran
- demolition ranch
- and every other channel that gets free shit from manufacturers

Attached: 1521350893536.jpg (960x2678, 441K)

dumb Jow Forumsposter

it's not shilling if they say openly that they got the shit for free.

yeah it is.

do you think they'll give a negative review to something they got for free? are you 12 or just slow and take rides on a short bus?

watch AvE's vid on shilling.

Shop I work in has three pistols at one point. Sat for years priced Right at or close to a grand each if I remember correctly, guy came through and bought all three. Wish I picked one up.

If it wasn't already obvious that this word has lost all meaning people, it certainly is now.

>shilling AvE

Wow that picture is really embarrassing.

youtube.com/watch?v=VdW8Trh_MGg

Is Max Hardcore allowed to have guns?

Why is his name fledermaus?

Good god! Why humans still don`t have .75 caliber gyrojet guns with exlosive rounds?

Attached: Gyrojet.webm (1280x720, 1.11M)

HOLY FUCK WOW I don’t give a single fuck

Haha nigger lovers. What a surprise

youtube.com/watch?v=0rwnIqRl4gc

The definition of a shill is that they hide their affiliation you dumbfuck.

Attached: civnat.jpg (539x719, 103K)

>not really because someone else is doing something just as or more expensive
Yes, we just addressed this

>muh pol boogy man

Attached: Xpmtj5J.jpg (650x534, 18K)

lol these are the same idiots that were shocked and incensed that "gaming journalism" was supported by payola

its ALL payola, you fucking half wits.

Is that Paul Harrell's wife's son?

What a great an funny meme.

I don't get it.

ROFL at Yeager showing off his Mulatto creatures.

Attached: Buck_Angel_Cucked_Again.png (663x796, 284K)

>256 fps out of pistols

Thats disappointing.

I honestly thought I would never see one of these being shot. Its not what I expected. Its more functional that I thought it would be not practical but functional. Thats crazy.

unless his jew dick shoots black DNA, yes.

Attached: 1514198519549.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

No one knows if paul harrell is a jew ive been over this already. Stop perpetuating this meme unless we find out its real.

you can kvetch all you want but he's a jew.

We need to confirm this.

I don't know why, but this kid looks pretty cool. He's like the black best friend in a 90's movie.. I would watch their cross-country adventures.

Is this Harrell's kid? What does his wife look like?

It continues accelerating until the fuel runs out. You can cover the barrel with your hand and fire to no ill effect but by 15 yards its got .45ACP energies.

>looks pretty cool
... until he breaks into your house, rapes your wife and kills you.

Rocket slugs when?

Attached: Bolter (Fostech Origin 12).png (1800x1245, 1.26M)

Now!

Attached: frag-12.jpg (1024x768, 67K)

I feel like garand thumb at least tries to be fair, he includes negative points on the stuff he gets for free usually, even it feels somewhat forced

>garand thumb
Quite possibly the biggest gun shill on YT. Every one of his video is a fucking infomercial. He's the lanket version of Billy Mays. Just because he says something negative doesn't mean he's not a shill. IN FACT, studies have shown that it's actually beneficial if you say something bad about the product you sell... it makes people more likely to buy it.

>Rocket
>Posts frag round

Yeah I can see this point too

His comparisons are usually only like 2-3 items as well which makes it easier to point to a single item

>It's leftist psyops trying to turn people against weapon youtubers.
>It's leftist psyops trying to turn people against weapon youtubers.>It's leftist psyops trying to turn people against weapon youtubers.>It's leftist psyops trying to turn people against weapon youtubers.>It's leftist psyops trying to turn people against weapon youtubers.>It's leftist psyops trying to turn people against weapon youtubers.