Whats your excuse

whats your excuse

Attached: lZt0nyp[1].jpg (829x829, 201K)

I make more money in the private industry and don’t get shot at

Inheritance. I don't have to work a single day of my life.

I have both legs

>whats your excuse
For not becoming a ZOGbot? Having a triple digit IQ.

Chronic illness. Leaky plumbing isn't reliable on the battlefield, Apparently.

How much did you inherit if you don't mind me asking?

I already have a job.

How are there still users on here who don’t realize this picture is staged? They don’t let flat footed people in. Especially not NO footed people in for fucks sake.
Stop making this shitty thread every week is your (you) addiction that bad?

>TFW don't have diabetes

They declined me for ahstma and now im a chippy who will probably never get the chance to kill someone (not that I would in NZ army anyways).

Attached: 1525147056754.jpg (720x709, 69K)

My right leg hurts

Type 1 diabetes is such bullshit man.

Life insurance.

Attached: faggotdildos.jpg (1024x683, 95K)

> wanting to lose another limb for Israel
Top good goy!

Attached: schumer_mccain.jpg (750x500, 303K)

This guy is a liability to his team and will get someone killed though. He should have been discharged and replaced instead of this cringe PR bullshit.

I like making and spending money.

Who the hell likes making money? It sucks.

I went to college

And then?

My right leg hurts

I still have both of my legs.

Bad eyesight and Britbong army won't accept laser surgery.

SIR, EXCUSE FOR WHAT, SIR?

IBS, been ready to leave for an hour now to get in early for work but having crippling spasms in my gut and making multiple pointless trips to the bathroom.

Im not retarded enough to believe there is some honor or bravery in wasting my live to serve some Hebrew sandniggers.

what do you mean, cripples were not at the front?

I’m a POG

I don't want to die in the desert for Israel, the only thing Americans in the military have been doing for the past 30 years

I see tier 1 operating as a "Lead, follow or get out of the way." kinda deal. I'd rather get out of the way than be an obstacle and knowing myself that's about the peak of what I could ever amount to.

I don't have one, I'm training to get high PT scores and go to OCS

autism and ADHD. it used to be my dream to join the military, but fate thought differently and handed me these illnesses at birth.
now i'm working at a soulless office job.

Attached: pink wojak.png (720x576, 483K)

I really wanted to serve my country until I realized I'd be fighting pointless wars in the middle east for someone else's oil company. There hasnt been a war worth fighting for since Vietnam

iirc a few amputees kept serving with a waiver as instructors and such, probably not doorkickers.

If he can still make the distance, why let go of such a valuable asset?

Besides, prosthetics for legs have come a long way. You won't get 100% strength out of em, but they'll function like a regular leg in every other way in terms of movement and jumping, mind you.

don't wanna fight in bullshit wars in the middle east.

>vietnam
>worth fighting

Attached: smug anime gril 4.jpg (900x810, 52K)

I scored too high on the asvab to be a meat shield

Don't want to

Would have done alright. Proficient to advanced in all lifts, done a lot climbing and month plus backpacking and mountaineering trips but my hand eye coordination and eye sight has never been very good so I don't think I'd be a good infantry soldier.

They told me no due to asthma and forgot to tell me I could just lie since I don't have it anymore.

Didn't consider it again till after grad school and then got told ROTC got first pick of jobs despite me having an advanced degree in security studies and published articles, or speaking Shami Arabic decently. So I'd be as likely to end up supervising truck repairs as doing intel work, despite doing intel internships.

So I considered going to academic route and got offered private sector intel and research jobs, but so many people want into that sector that even PhDs get paid dog shit and they are all based in expensive big cities.

So now I just manage a city, which is not as cool but instead of being a tiny cog in a big machine no one listens to I get to manage hundreds of millions of dollars and build schools and shit, so not bad.

Still think about leveraging the experience for a finance or development job with State or USAID.

I hate the government so I fuck sure wouldn’t work for them.

he's using a pegleg. that's not an asset; it's a liability. at best he could train others to do the job, but he should never be deployed again.

I've got awful eyesight and they let me in with contact lenses. They will absolutly accept laser eyes, even the raf will take pilots who have had laser surgery now.

Nice try shlomo

Attached: 1474374235235.jpg (600x449, 66K)

You did put that money into investing, right? Money devalues bad overtime.

My leg hurts

I'm too retarded.

Why do you need so many, and why are they all so small?

Speaking of the ASVAB is there any way to take it, or a test close to it online? Or can I just go into the recruiting office and take it for funsies?

I always scored really high in all but math on tests like the SAT/PSAT and on other exams for colleges.

So what would that translate to on ASVAB? Basically super smart when it comes to all BUT math, where I am apparently as dumb as a rock.

>being this new

>Not juryrigging a gun into his leg
It's almost 2020, what's his excuse?

Attached: 857cf1fb2b0b9b3c2159e47230b2822e.jpg (697x1139, 301K)

Different user here, also disqualified for visual acquity. Uncorrected vision has a limit that I surpassed and I wasn't a candidate for corrective surgery.

>my contact lenses are at -11.0

No excuse.

I’m in the infantry in the national guard, and I’m training to be an officer right now.

I don't want to fight and die in some shithole against people who honestly aren't that different from me for a government that doesn't give a fuck about me

There is a pretest that recruiters used to give on a pc. It would keep going as long as you answered a certain percentage correctly and give you an estimate of your ASVAB score.

I did MEPS 11 years ago.

They're working on stem cells from what I've heard. Hopefully, they start performing operations before age limit

I’m crazy and half blind.

>tfw mentally ill transsexuals get the green light while you're DQ'd for fucked leg tendons
Shit's messed up, people who are seriously fucked in the head are preferred over those with minor physical disabilities who would still do just fine in a POG job.

Make more money as an engineer and won't get blown up by sandnigs

Activity induced asthma
too many surgeries
Wanted to be a machinist instead

32 BMI

>losing a leg for Israel
K E K
E
K

you can get in with ADHD (it's pretty easy to fake not having) also you should kill yourself you autistic faggot

I'M A PUSSY!

I'm not a flag worshipping statist who looks forward to his significant other fucking someone else while off on deployment, fighting for oil or the UN or whatever.

>also the us military is one of the largest welfare programs in the world, and i'm no welfare whore

You're living my dream.

It'll be a cold day in hell before I pick up a rifle for the Israeli Foreign Legion

>Calls people a pussy
>Sits on Jow Forums calling people a pussy

Attached: nogger.jpg (600x680, 30K)

(under breath)
>fuck

born physically disabled and mentally ill, cant get approved for service

>at least ive never been locked up so I can still buy guns

Attached: sxfFvUe.png (1280x913, 956K)

Knew a guy who literally lost half his face, had vision in only one eye. Was the first 11B allowed to stay on active duty with partial vision.

I'm missing a piece of my spine. I can do some stuff but my nerves are fucked.

Honestly? I don't wanna die for Isreal. I'll go down doing some coastie shit if they really need me but fuck being in the IFL for no goddamn reason.

Honestly debating on it

He could poke his leg outside of cover to see if it draws fire, you ever think of that?

Attached: This guy has my 6.jpg (1280x1600, 188K)

give me an actual just war and i'd consider it