QTDDTOT any question edition

I'll start
I know U.S.S.O.C.O.M uses the MP5 but do they use the M203PI grenade launcher along with it?
I figured I would put another QTDDOT in the catalog because this one is for big bore weapons.

Attached: Weapons-MP5-M203-PI-h.jpg (725x316, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

modernfirearms.net/en/
sgammo.com/product/surplus/500-round-brick-57x28-27-grain-ss198lf-lead-free-cartridge-high-performance-ammo-107
guns.wikia.com,
opticsplanet.com/sb-tactical-sba3-stabilizing-brace.html?_iv_code=2HH-SBC-SBBR-SBA3-01-SB
twitter.com/AnonBabble

DOIN A HECKIN BUMP!

Attached: AdobeStock_115842268_white_background-copy.jpg (306x334, 14K)

I'm not even sure how many MP5s the US military has in inventory anymore. The MP5's biggest user, the Navy, replaced them with the MK18 in the VBSS role. There are also a few legitimate pictures floating around of the MP5 being used by US Army Special Forces during the invasion Afghanistan, but again these MP5s seem to have been replaced by variants of the M4. I would say that the probability of the M203PI being in US inventory is close to zero if there ever even was one.

I fucked up a nepalese marti I henry restoration big time. The rifle I got from IMA was fucked up a lot more then the "average" one pictured. Is there a business that I can send it to so that it doesn't totally get destroyed?

That's some Half Life tier stuff there Satan.

I'd look for a gunsmith in your area user. There's a smith in my area that fabricated some parts for a Sharps Rifle I was restoring a few years ago, most competent gunsmiths with a shop can machine parts for older firearms. Some of them even do wood stock work.

finally working on getting my NJ FID, and im starting to look for my first gun. I want some military surplus rifles. Mosin, enfield, garand, k31 the usual suspects. It's been a while since i knew common prices so i could use a little help getting started with research

What price range and models should i be looking at for common surplus rifles?

Where the FUCK can I find an SBA3 that is in stock and ships relatively fast?

any good sites for old, obscure and or experimental weapons in english, or atleast with pictures?

Attached: --------------------------------1946----------660x471.jpg (660x471, 43K)

Wtf happened to western outlands supplu co?

Would a magdump from a wonder 9 loaded with +p+ hardcast lead/Underwood xtreme meme reliability kill critters black bear size and smaller? I camp in mild areas and don't like lugging my 44 around unless I'm in grizzly country.

What does k think of this light for an AR? Also what is the best mounting angle for maximum ergonomics?

Attached: Screenshot_20180531-212115_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 441K)

modernfirearms.net/en/

I'm looking to get into hunting in new England. All I have for rifles is milsurp and a preban ar15 CT sucks I know. What would be a good rifles and caliber to get?

I bought it and hated it, unless you can mount it to your top rail and don't mind using a C clamp to activate it you will too. I bought an HLX-1 with pressure switch instead.

19 y/o in Florida, can’t buy any kind of gun because Rick Scott is a total faggot and signed away my gun rights.
How would I go about looking for a seller willing to do a private transfer, and how do I make sure they aren’t some degenerate trying to rob me?

It's not, it's a QTDDTOT. They're universal.

go with 80% receivers, or better yet, MOVE.

What made you hate it? Is the button hard to depress at a 90 or 45 degree mounting angle?

>for big bore weapons
You know that's just a joke, right?

just bought a gun online... is a USPS Money Order considered a certified fund?

yes, i do it all the time user

I think USPS money order is probably the best if you're buying private sale like through gunbroker/armslist, because you bought it at the PO so the seller doesn't have to worry about scam checks, and the person receiving it has to provide ID and shit to cash it so its harder for them to scam you cause you can just call the local postal inspector and have them send the mail cops after the scammers.

thanks bro, now i can find some obscure shit to make 3D models of

Attached: 1511128137965.jpg (751x876, 254K)

As a counterpoint to that other user, a buddy of mine has one on his gun at a 90 degree mounting angle and it's pretty nice to use when paired with a foregrip. I still prefer tape switches, but for $140 an inforce is hard to beat.

For something i might write, what guns are avaliable to the guards and the SWAT team at rykers island ?

How much protection does a hospital lead apron provide against bullets ?

I'm just getting into shooting and getting some tools together for basic smithing and mantainence. I have a pretty comprehensive set of bits, metric and imperial Allen keys and punches. What else should I look into getting to set myself up?

Attached: images (21).jpg (443x332, 23K)

What's a good dehumidifier for a safe?

>finally working on getting my NJ FID
My apologies.

Avoid Mosins, they cost too much. If you don't have a lot to spend I'd probably look at K31s. They're still a decent deal. Everything else on your list with the exception of some Enfields are expensive.

Why the hell is it called a mini-30?

I get mini-14 because it’s basically a M14 but smaller (or, mini).

But mini-30 that is just chambered in 762x39 doesn’t make sense. Maybe mini-39 I would get.

Enlighten me Jow Forums

Attached: image.jpg (500x373, 102K)

Is this ammo magnetic? It says copper matrix so am I safe to assume its all copper and no steel?

Plz help

Attached: images(2).jpg (225x225, 5K)

I'm about go buy a yugo 59/66 for $450 but it just occurred to me that these fuckers have a grenade launcher on them. Do I have to register itas a DD or take extra precautions? Or are they all demilled? State is Florida

Attached: wm_12273678.jpg (4032x3024, 1.01M)

It's ".30 caliber" hence "mini 30

I've had a PCC boner recently and I have my eye on the Ruger PC9. My local Bass Pro has one for $550. Should I snag it or look for something else?

Attached: thinking_4.jpg (1200x1200, 342K)

>QTDDTOT
Heres one. Is 5.7x28 27 grain SS198LF legal for "civilians" to buy currently? I vaguely remember something about it being criminalized for civilian ownership?
Asking for a friend and he has reasons.

Attached: 5.7.jpg (252x200, 5K)

I think you should be fine, or sites like sgammo wouldn't be selling it to just anyone. sgammo.com/product/surplus/500-round-brick-57x28-27-grain-ss198lf-lead-free-cartridge-high-performance-ammo-107

So this pic came up in an /o/ thread, Bentley being parted out at a salvage yard, flagged a biohazard. Someone got seriously fucked here, didn't they?

Attached: unknown (1).png (801x721, 629K)

Either bait or you're a fucking idiot.

Possession is not illegal at the federal level. Check your state and local laws to make sure it is legal to possess for you.

Attached: unknown.png (679x674, 426K)

yeah no shit, look at the windshield

Ventley

Someone got their dome opened up.

only their hazardous environment containment units

I was recently given a Norinko Mac-90 with original mags when my dad realized I was /noguns/. Should I sell the mags, or is it better to keep them?

Thanks for the response.
>Check your state and local laws to make sure it is legal to possess for you.
I live in Illinois its so probably a paddlin'.
How would I even find out about state laws?

Interestingly. ONLY Malaysia Police and Navy commando are currently using the H&K MP5 + M203 combo operationally .

Attached: 2015_National_Day_Parade,_Kuala_Lumpur_AB16.jpg (3216x4288, 2.59M)

What is the most AESTHETIC lever and revolve pair? preferably in 357

I'm new to guns and I don't plan on reloading but should I keep my brass if I have the chance to?

>What else should I look into getting to set myself up?
Whiskey, lots and lots of whiskey.

>Rubber mallet
>Fully stocked cleaning kit with boresnake
>Bore rod
>Armorer’s wrench if you feel motivated
>Electrical tape
>Speedloaders for mags

If you have the space, it wouldnt hurt. Plus people buy spent brass even if you decide not to reload.

So Bud's gun shop offers discounts for DoD & DoE contractors. Anyone know if any other place does this?

inb4 SPOOK

While hard to find sometimes 5.7x28 27 grain SS198LF is for sale online and I see no Illinois specific shipping restrictions but-then again you live in the peoples republic of failinois.
One thing I think thats strange is how hard it is to find specific weapons related laws in Illinois. It's like they want it to be impossible to know whats actually legal.

Attached: 6tracker.jpg (335x250, 8K)

What kind of muzzle device is on the steyr SPP by default? Is it a 'sound forwarder'?

Attached: 4fa36619f429b5578345692bc1525aec[1].jpg (1080x1080, 305K)

If you caught someone breaking into your house and crucified them and then some random person saw them nailed to the cross outside your house and called the cops who then showed up and took them down (he's still alive) is that technically defensible as self defense/head of the moment from a legal standpoint?

summerfag gets trips with this crap?

please tell me you actually did this

Will a round that goes off a second after the primer is hit (forgot the name) cause a revolver to explode/badly damage it because the cylinder will no longer be aligned with the barrel

What's the most I should pay for a used Saiga 12? Friend who only put 40 rounds through his wants to sell me his.

Attached: 1441331066379.gif (500x418, 957K)

Planning to paint this shotgun, which scheme do you think is the best ?

Attached: hatsan clr 2.jpg (1748x1948, 567K)

What ammo can I use if I buy a yugo m48?Also where can i go to learn more about ammo?

Attached: download.jpg (4000x3000, 1.47M)

If it's anything like the APLC, it's shit.
I ponied up for a surefire, and I'm never looking back.

I fucking want one and if I were to do the same to mine it would be 4, user.

Attached: 1527900443990.jpg (580x435, 135K)

Numer 6

>hangfire
It may or may not damage the gun, depending how strong the revolver is and how powerful the round is. Note that a revolver cylinder generally remains aligned to the barrel unless and until you recock the hammer or pull the trigger -- if you recognize that it went click instead of bang, and simply keep the gun pointed downrange for some length of time, the hangfire will discharge through the barrel with no misalignment and no problem.

I want a Krink but don’t want sbr/nfa cuck tax route. My idea is buying a slr104ur. Would it be lawful for a gun shop to mark pistol on the 4473 to then put a brace on it and chop the barrel down. If that isn’t okay, is it lawful to buy another receiver and use the original rifle as a “parts” kit to assemble a pistol and go from there?

I'm looking for a plate carrier. Long story short I got fat and now my TMC 6094 cut carrier fits super tight. There is a vast I have seen that is wider and the only way I can describe it is where as the carrier I have now is exactly three mag pouches across, the one I saw was four mag pouches across. What is this cut/vest called? It looked EXACTLY like my 6094, just wider.
Inb4 lose weight, I am. Inb4 hurrdurr tmc is a shot best you should have gotten gucci brand gucci vest. Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated

Attached: 1527576513591.jpg (960x570, 32K)

>put wrong info on 4473
>AND make an unregistered SBR out of it.
The NFA doesn't have a "two wrongs make one right" provision, so no.
>parts kit build on virgin receiver
That's legal, as long as you never put the buttstock on.

Best place for ammo?

How many sandbags will a RPG-7V2 punch through? Asking for a friend.

Attached: just_some_gay_shit.jpg (1920x1200, 560K)

forgottenweapons.com
armourersbench.com

Alongside with the previous site i'd like to add guns.wikia.com, the information is not very in-depth but it can help finding pics of rare guns.

I have seem many pics with the same style of pic related (the only difference being which guns and wich countries are featured) does anyone have sauce for them ?

Attached: 234899273.jpg (686x888, 102K)

BTW i tried using the url in the pic (gunco-book.tripod.com) and found nothing but a error message saying the site had no start page.

Are there any "high capacity magazines" that legally dont count as such in california ?

Not anymore. Dude move out, 2018 sealed the deal and completely fucking everything up, with the fucking ammo shit.

I still have to work in cali too, but i hopped over to NV, opened a ups po box, and got a drivers license.

gunbot.net

Then purchase from wherever is cheapest

Regarding what you might call a precision rifle (as opposed to a bolt-action hunting rifle), do these types of guns require an inordinate amount of upkeep and tuning compared to more common bolt action rifles? I ask because I really want to flesh out my collection with what you might consider "a sniper rifle", but I still want it to fit the parameters of the other guns in my collection, mainly resilience, durability, and ability to store in a safe for months at a time while I focus on newer purchases and my favorite guns. Also, anybody got some suggestions for quintessntial precision rifles with that military look and feel?

Attached: sakotrg1.jpg (1200x591, 61K)

100 less than a new one costs, as long as it isnt scratched up to shit, then 250 off.

leupold, bunch of other gear places.

For guns, I usually just buy and order guns from the PX/BX/whatever the navy calls theres, since no tax.

Why would you sell them? Keep them as spares in case your guns ceases to exist and spare parts no longer are available.

>t. LAR grizzly owner.

Rubber mallet, 4 inch vice, Otis cords, various nylon and copper brush attachments, and actual brushes(looks like toothbrush). Some other good investments are a wheeler scope alignment kit, an adjustable torque wrench, and a bore laser.

AVOID STAINLESS STEEL BRUSHES AT ALL COST. NEVER BRUSH OR SCRAPE THE CROWN OF A BARREL.

My recommended chemical list:
>KG12 copper remover(its not a solvent)
>hoppes elite bore solvent(for some reason this works better for me than anything else)
>EEZOX oil(best finishing oil period)
>hoppes grease(for slides, bolts, and op rods)
>birchwood casey gun scrubber(to remove chemicals)

I prefer otis cords over rods because ive broken rods many times, mostly from brushes that decide they are out of spec or the bristles are too thick to bend inside the bore. The otis cords are impossible to break and are coated in a synthetic so its easy to clean off chemicals.

Join the Jow Forums discord server
/xhssCff

Yeah, was stuck between 4-5-6 to be honest

If you dont want to spend alot of money, just get a howa 1500 in a krg bravo chassis in 6.5cm(no need to do 308, we live in 2018 and like ballistics advantage now), get some burris signature zee rings(to avoid needing to lap the rings), and throw on a vortex pst gen 2 3-15x or 5-25x.

But no they dont necessarily need alot of upkeep, if anything they need less attention. Because you will be shooting less rounds through it, higher quality rounds that dont foul up everything, and youre not gonna be cycling the bolt like a madman.

Pro tip for ammo selection if you dont reload, buy a box of every type of match ammo, which is like 5, test the groups doing standard 3rnd, 5rnd, 10rnd, then stock up on the best one.

opticsplanet.com/sb-tactical-sba3-stabilizing-brace.html?_iv_code=2HH-SBC-SBBR-SBA3-01-SB

Thanks for the informative answer, bud! I always wondered where I might be able to squeeze some mememoor into my collection, never thought about my PR. I was always stuck on .300 WM and .338 because those are the rounds I associate with "sniping".

I mean you could go with 300wm if you got the range for it, but realistically you wont be shooting past 1200 anyways. I downgraded my collection too, only have two bolt rifles now, a 300wm for long range courses and hunting, and a 30-06 with iron sights for hunting.

I'm looking into starting my own company manufacturing guns. Not ARs but original guns of my own design. Once I get my ffl07 I assume there are incredibly Hebrew taxes involved after the fact. Anyone have any info about this? How prevalent is ITAR to someone who isn't exporting? Where do I even look to get these questions answered?

Attached: 1413351803519.jpg (502x388, 34K)

And while I'm posting Half-Life inspirations, this is from Operation Urban Warrior, a military exercise in the late 90's that made everyone freak out as us marines were "deployed" on us soil, op4 looked like pic related which is where the grunt look comes from.

Attached: Operation Urban Warrior.jpg (878x576, 226K)

Email the ATF, seriously

So i guess this isn't really weapons, more weapons related so closest board. Has there ever been proof that the russians had/have their own versions of the SOSUS lines that NATO has? I would assume they did.

Was recently at a gun store, they had this little pump action .22 but I have no idea what it was and when I went back it was gone. It had a wire going around the stock like it was supposed to be a skeletal stock but had a wood stock as well, it was really neat and I'd like to get one. Can anyone help identify it?

Chiappa maybe, or a henry(i doubt)

Just get a savage/compass/ruger in 243

No, it wont. Not enough expansion to kill bear.

Chiappa is too recent of a company I think, and the only pump action Henry I can find doesn't fit

Oh it was old? Then probably a colt lightning or whatever it was called.