Wis/k/onsin -/cht/

CHEESE HEAD THREAD. What's up my fellow Wis/k/onsinites?

Anyone into small game hunting? Thinking about getting into it right now but don't know where to even begin. Already have my fishing and s game license. Thought about getting a cheap 870 and finding where Bugs Bunny lives.

Attached: map.GIF.gif (412x391, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mcmillersportscenter.com/
discord.gg/3mreWK
youtube.com/watch?v=tRBDMMVctu8
youtube.com/watch?v=I2m--1ftgho
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why hello fellow Minn- I mean Sconis! What a day ay?

Wait just a darn minute here...

Bump

Fox Cities reporting in.

I drove to the range I normally go to ( Twin City Rod & Gun). But they were having an event some kind of Civil War shoot and the entire hundred yard line was taken for it. Not the first time this has happened. So I decided to try out the Shiocton range and it is so much better. I will be going to Shiocton from now on.

What kind of fees do they charge?

Fox cities as well right on!

Hello from SEWI

Attached: 956AFBC7-3A87-407A-9A16-74DB7D32CC35.jpg (4032x3024, 3.34M)

$40 a year

That's not bad at all

Its got a pistol range, 50 yard, hundred yard, 200, 300 and 500 yard portions and they are all separated by a berm so the different ranges can call the own cease fire.
The ranges here in central WI are all under $50 a year. I know down near Milwaukee the prices are insane.

Nice, I hail from there. Live in communist Milwaukee now though

I'm in the Lake Geneva area, holding back the tide of suburbanites the best that I can. I'm a big fan of McMiller sports center in Eagle/Palmyra, but shit's expensive by those terms.
mcmillersportscenter.com/
Great outdoor range with good, helpful ROs, but not cheap and only open Thursday-Sunday.

Where the biggest dickhead in the country come from! What a bunch of asshole you all are! Did the same blond headed guy fuck all the women in that state? Are you all related?

Attached: 7760909_01_custom_packers_sig_sauer_1911__640.jpg (640x480, 58K)

Howdy from jackson county, if you are from the area, I recommend the range in hatfield if you want a no rso cheap range to fuck around on

Attached: 1520117744911.jpg (922x882, 276K)

Go away FIB

I know I saw one Jow Forumsommando at Fox valley firearms in Appleton like 8 or 9 months ago, Jow Forums sticker gave it away think it was a white Subaru wagon, was gonna yell cheeki breeki but they were inside already,btw anyone else go to fireline? I'm there most Fridays

Attached: 1527821279021.jpg (800x447, 42K)

I was there a few months ago when in town shooting with a friend, plan on going again sometime next year when I'm not busy traveling for work.

Madtown reporting, fucking meet up when?

Meetup outside of Madtown, I presume? I'd probably be down as long as I'm not on the road for work.

Waukesha meetup when?

Marinette County reporting in.
Feels comfy.

When are we taking the UP, our rightful clay?

Attached: 1520102819868.png (347x300, 131K)

Do we really need it? I've never ventured that far northeast. I think our time would be better spent fortifying the southern border, desu.
>Chicagoans and FIBs get out REEEEE

Fitchburg reporting
Meet up where? Darlington has a great range for free everyday except tuesdays.

Just moved into Green Bay. Liking the area so far.

Just need to get established, and start getting ammo for my slav girls

UP is a desolate shithole desu. Pretty in the Winter but not much else.

I vote we sacrifice Madison and Milwaukee in order to destroy Illinois.

What's the name of the place? I could take a trip to get in some shooting for free.
I would be willing to make that trade, but there's some good people to be evacuated first.

What's the best range in the Milwaukee area?
The nearest one where I live is in Muskego and it's like 20 dollars a visit. Haven't checked membership prices but they don't seem much better and I really want to start shooting more.

Attached: 1478052818508.png (983x641, 58K)

Yellowstone lake shooting range.

Thanks bro, I'll add it to my list of ranges to check out.

discord.gg/3mreWK

There’s enough WI peeps around, let’s get a discord going

I've been there once. Was fine but the bitch was being all tryhard just because she had a gun on her hip. Plus she was apparently making fun of me after I unloaded the vehicle chock full of steel only for her to turn all but one of my guns away because they can't be bothered to supply with magnets for steel casing removal.
I'd rather go the long mile to Kaukauna Sportsmen's Club, at least the RO's are more lax.

I shoot there all the time, most of the time no ones there

Bump

Driftless represent.

Attached: IMG_4919.jpg (1600x1200, 1.68M)

I used to live in driftless, now I am an urban fag

Kenosha checking in.
Anyone know any decant Gun stores around the area?

Attached: lakefront-kenosha.jpg (400x300, 38K)

>tfw Illinoisian 5 minutes away from the Wisconsin border
>feelsbadman

Attached: FB_IMG_1517113494894.jpg (480x632, 40K)

>just transferred from Great Lakes
>will never have to go back
feelsgoodman
>will never retreat to the solitude of guns, cheese, and beer that is WI on the weekends again
feelsbadman

I live in La Crosse but the range is only 20 minutes from my door.

Attached: PTR_range_01-31-2018_C.jpg (1600x1200, 877K)

And the closest outdoor range, as far as I know, is the Bristol Gun Club, which is fudd central with some of the shittiest rules. Definitely a place only to sight in MUH DURR GUN!

Any other anons from Green Bay or Brown County? Saw there were a bunch of outdoor ranges nearby, wanted to know which to go to and which to avoid. I'd like to get my SKS and AK74 some exercise soon.

How're jobs/housing in WIS?

There's plenty of both desu

Wausau here; for being a decently large metropolitan area there is nothing close to even resembling a decent lgs around here. Bummer

Available and cheap. Depending on what kind of job your looking for that is.

A little bit fucked in Madison from a locals' perspective but decent compared to much larger cities.

There are not that many good gun stores in the entire state

From what I gather since moving into Green Bay, it's a stay away from Madison and Milwaukee situation if you want to find work and a house.

Any idea how good the outdoor ranges are (Brown County)? As for the lackluster LGS, this doesn't surprise me. Hopefully there are some smiths around that can at least change the front sight and gas block parts of an AK, instead of just being glorified Lego builders.

Oh shit I also go to Twin Cities. Its the least gay range in the area except maybe Shiocton but that adds another hour to my driving distance there and back.

Attached: IMAG0434.jpg (4032x3024, 2.92M)

Im not crazy about their "no human sillhouette targets" rule but other than that I think its an awesome range

For $35 or $40 a year its pretty decent. Not a fan of the 5 second rule but it beats the other fudd ranges around me that require twice as much money, volunteer my time, and have even lamer rules.

Attached: IMAG0051.jpg (4032x3024, 3.39M)

>5 second rule
That’s awful

Attached: 88B60915-228E-433A-B336-85386F20DC9D.jpg (4032x3024, 2.9M)

Those are some nice girls you got.

Shit, I thought I was the only one.
I go to UWO during the semester, otherwise west of Neenah here.
If you can get past the fudd rules, then its alright.

Just come and try cheese breath.

Attached: Great_Lakes_Trade.png (1341x839, 2.6M)

What're you gonna do about it, mitten-boy?

Im in the valley for right now but moving 30 minutes away this summer

I'll fuck your sister before you get the chance to.

Attached: 2ndbestgirl.png (426x477, 262K)

No need for cucking! Instead of battle, I offer you no less than 5 Kringles for your lands, in any combinations of flavor that you desire.

Attached: pecan-kringle.jpg (730x384, 68K)

Wait. Wisconsin doesn't have an NHL team?

LOL.

I feel like Yoopers should be able to get resident hunting and fishing permit prices for WIS.

Why bother? MN, MI and Canada already have 'em and we aren't afraid to share. Besides, if we had our own hockey team to cheer on? The entire state would finally drink enough to collapse into an alcoholic coma. We maintain a fragile balance with just The Packers and Brewers as it is!

Imagine how much you would drink if you had the Bears or Lions instead of the Packers?

I don't know how Ohio survives, DESU. Must be something in that chili-with-spaghetti concoction they've got going on.

Ohio sports fans are neither alive nor dead. They shamble across the earth, doomed to live in bleak grey disappointment. Every fleeting moment of joy only serving to further emphasis the crushing reality of their meaningless and pathetic existences.

youtube.com/watch?v=tRBDMMVctu8

Fuck you cheese niggers and fuck your faggot ass packers. Going to colonize you faggots and absorb you into the Greater Michigan Reich.

Sage

Attached: 1507650546624m.jpg (1024x823, 134K)

Sometimes it can be a boon, though. It's part of what makes The Miz the greatest IC champ of all time, and greatest heel of the modern era. He's an unapologetic Browns fan, and his hatred and inadequacy drives him to be the best he can be.
youtube.com/watch?v=I2m--1ftgho

Attached: fbOuLnU.png (475x546, 286K)

Fleeing felon rule? Does MI castle law extend to deadly force for protection of property like based Texas?

From what I understand it is because the franchise fees would be fucking ridiculously high due to the ‘hawks and the wild both being within basically 300 miles from any location in the state

The Kringle offer still stands, you know. The real question becomes, when the Midwestern Alliance rises, who will be excluded? Illinois won't matter because Chicago will be excised like the tumor that it is, so only the non-FIB Illinoisans will remain.

>Fleeing felon rule?
Basically, if you see someone commit a felony, you're allowed to use force to prevent them from escaping.

Deadly force?

Someone’s jealous

Not anymore.

>no wet burrito

fucking wayne county scum.

Then what's the point?

Something about the right to fair trial i guess.

Attached: 20180316_214908.jpg (704x1080, 375K)

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. In Texas if you're breaking into my car or into my shed after sundown I can light you up and that's all there is to it.

it's hot and it's cold

when we have enough flame

Attached: 7ab.png (459x360, 269K)

some jackass in eau claire got shot by some chick at my range, and now they have to get volunteer RSOs or something.

I miss just being able to go there whenever. Can't they just have a test you fill out before you join?

Attached: 84DCA78A-6C04-433B-AB2F-B9D3A2264687.jpg (488x432, 35K)

You've gotta understand how many retards they deal with daily man, I personally had to show some Boomer fudd that no, he didn't need to remove the cylinder out of his Ruger Blackhawk to reload it, and then that when he was trying to load his Browning buckmark he was pulling back on the rear sight base. And for Christ sake man they have signs everywhere saying "no steel case that shit has steel jackets and will start our rubber tire berm on fire and burn the whole motherfucker down"

Why do castle laws suck so much in the northern midwest? Sure you have stand your ground in a few states but even those read like you can't use deadly force to unless the person who has broken into your house or is robbing you is actively trying to kill you rather than using it to prevent them from trying to kill you. You can't use a firearm to defend yourself during a mugging unless the guy is actively trying to stab you / beat you to death? The circumstance of being mugged alone doesn't merit it? Jesus H. How do you people live?

Just go to McMiller’s. There’s also the Shooters Shop in West Allis if you’re looking for indoor, but I wouldn’t recommend. Shitty range, $25 an hour, employees are jackasses. Multiple people have killed themselves on that range too.

Attached: Harrel_Execution.png (1257x721, 635K)

I know this range. I got a feeling I've met fellow Jow Forumsommandos there. It's awesome, I just wish it wasn't so fucking far away.

>jobs
FOXCONN
O
X
C
O
N
N