So Jow Forums, how do you feel about the blind owning guns?

So Jow Forums, how do you feel about the blind owning guns?

Attached: 1.jpg (2126x1088, 140K)

Just sign the stupid petition, I got stuff to do.

good taste user

Alright as long as they don't kill someone on accident.

I like him

Attached: mishaco_delete.jpg (585x411, 51K)

>hey goy we should ban blind people from having guns, now kindly let us enact a law which will put in a large infrastructure for accessing medical records and banning the sale of guns according to those medical records, thanks goy
You are NOT banning me from owning guns because I have PTSD, faggot.

This. I'm not letting you ban guns for people who need prescription glasses or having seizures.

>anti-semitism
maybe you are mentally ill

it's possible to be a dirty scheming kike out to deceive the goyim without being jewish, faggot.

I think they have a legitimate need for guns since they're a vulnerable population

They can just use freaky echolocation powers to see, so its no biggie

Anti-semitism is fake. Anti-goyimism is real.

I'm fine with that, but we need to do something about poor people owning guns.
The poor shouldn't own guns, if you make less than $120,000 a year, you're probably some kind of mentally ill.

Not all kikes are Jewish, you dumb nigger

Possession of arms is a constiutional right.

You don't lose that because of a disability.

And even if one thinks that a blind person is incapable of operating a firearm, there are many reasons to own them. Shooting them is only one.

The person might be a collector, he might rent them out, lend them, etc.

For example, a blind person could be the owner of a security company, being the legal owner of all the firearms, but his employees operate them.

Don't even go into the details, friend. Just say "SHALL" and leave it at that. These people are pedantic. Julian Assange said it best, "Where they couldn't pick holes in our arguments they would drive horses and carriages through my character."

The Second Amendment is a flawless argument. Just use it and call them Jewish Communists.

BE SURE OF YOUR TARGET AND WHAT'S BEHIND IT

I don't think they should be prohibited, because collection is still a valid reason to own guns, but for a blind person a melee weapon would make a lot more sense practically. Better to use a flanged mace for HD since there won't be collateral damage from a miss and they'd need to be up close to identify the opponent anyway.

Do I think it’s unreasonably for a blind person to own a gun? Yes, of course. Do I think he needs to be BANNED from owning one? Of course fucking not. As long as he’s firing it downrange with some assissitance, I doubt it’d be dangerous.

Home I dont think a blind person is going to start shooting randomly in hopes of hitting a criminal... not everyone owns firearms JUST for self defense.

Indeed. Like I said, collecting is still a valid reason to own a gun even if you lack the ability to use it effectively.

faggot if a silverback gorilla is crushing your skull in you're not going to worry about what's behind him

how is a blind person owning a gun any different than a person with 20/20 vision owning guns? is the person still a human? if hes still a human he should still have his right to own guns. so again, why should i care?

>collection is still a valid reason to own guns
>a valid reason

I fully agree, but be cautious to not fall into the Marxist trap of having to assume a need.

Nobody has to justify to exercise a natural right.

>how is a blind person owning a gun any different than a person with 20/20 vision owning guns?
inability to follow basic firearm safety rules?

so a blind person cant feel a trigger?

>pick up rifle
>point upwards and drop magazine
>cycle action a few times or inspect with fingers
>put it in range bag
>go to range with friend who helps set angle and direction
>keeping finger off the trigger, keep firearm leveled
>insert magazine and double check with friend about angle and direction
>drop bolt loading round and fire into berm
>drop magazine, cycle cycle cycle... point upwards
What part of that required vision again?

Can deaf people not own firearms because they can't hear a range officer screaming at them if need be?

>go to range with friend who helps set angle and direction
>What part of that required vision again?
that part, where his friend babysat the person in the same way you would anyone else incapable of safely handling firearms.

a blind person can't be sure of their target and what is behind it, especially in self defense scenarios

>Makes videos, uploads them on youtube, talks about different guns
>Supposedly blind
Nah...wait, are you people for real or just pulling my leg?

Attached: 1482677894417.jpg (487x500, 34K)

he's blind, yes

Attached: mishaco_welcome.jpg (853x481, 338K)

>that part, where his friend babysat the person in the same way you would anyone else incapable of safely handling firearms.

>handles firearm 100% safely while its loaded and unloaded
>has a friend who helps them to ensure they're safe
I'm sorry you're so lonely in life and that you think spending time with others is 'babysitting'.

>a blind person can't be sure of their target and what is behind it, especially in self defense scenarios
self defense is a human right. they should be able to shoot at someone if the need arises.

again with the self defense... defense is just one benefit of owning firearms. Many people own firearms with no intent of using them in self defense but if they needed to, they have the option to.

I have no problem as long as they remember not to use them in self defense since they can't aim. It's like a blind guy having a car collection.

>Oh shit nigger what are you doing

Attached: 1489923990223.jpg (413x395, 32K)

Some sort of blind martial art must be a prerequisite.

How does he check for one in the chamber, how does he know if he is shooting the right target or how good a gun is from one brand to another if he can't see?

Attached: 1494913886390.gif (266x268, 1.07M)

SHALL

>what is feeling the camber of the gun

>handles firearm 100% safely while its loaded and unloaded
>has a friend who helps them to ensure they're safe
Nice cognitive dissonance, bro

Its no different than letting a young niece or nephew have a go with your firearm. Perfectly fine as long as you have direct supervision, and personally ensure everything is safe.

What you're advocating is them then taking that gun home.
>b-but they're an adult!
Yeah. That is literally incapable of being safe without the aid of others that aren't disabled. Kids are too young and dumb to reliably make good decisions, and a guy that can't see doesn't have all the information necessary to make good decisions. Same result in the end.

Aww, mr.kitters just wants to play with guns too

Please stop fucking saying that a blind guy is going to attempt to shoot an intruder. Just because you have a hand grenade doesnt mean you have to use it, jesus christ.

>children are now on the same level as fully grown adults because i say so
Get the fuck out. You do not get to strip people of their inalienable rights because you see them as lesser beings due to their injuries.

Attached: 747f3e5b3aef3c58747d26758ab23e6c[1].jpg (600x1020, 85K)

>children are now on the same level as fully grown adults because i say so
Not what I said at all, illiterate.
>because you see them as lesser beings due to their injuries.
No, just realistic about people's limitations. Not going to expect a guy with a spinal injury to jump out of his wheelchair and run a marathon, and not going to expect a guy that can't see to be able to visually identify something he wants to shoot and the potential dangers of overpenetration or a miss. Sadly, thats a prerequisite to being safe with a firearm.

>inalienable rights
They're not inalienable, considering there are multiple ways already to be disqualified from ownership. Why would you call it something its clearly not?

>people don't collect firearms
Fuck. Off. Kike.

Okay cunt, let's remove your inalienable right to the pursuit of happiness by turning you into a slave. Let's see how you like it.

can someone please fucking invent mandatory summer homework

How would you feel about his right to drive a car?

My dad's friend got a full retard MAC-10 even though he is 100% legally blind after a work accident. He went down to Austin to renew some paper work and the luggage throwers dropped his bag and the MAC fell out which lead to the FBI and TSA shutting down the airport for about 25 minutes till he showed them his paperwork.
Side note, southwest was doing a deal where if you were blind your guide person could fly free, so he got his friend who is also blind to come with him, and they both got free tickets for the flight.

>inb4 FBI asking why two blind dudes have a mac 10

Now you're just getting angry at the truth, which is just sad.

Its not my doing that Felons and people with psychological disorders are barred from owning firearms, but apparently its still an "inalienable right" despite that.

Point me to a single law, JUST ONE, that says that people aren't allowed to own and use cars privately.

No, not about the right of people to drive on public roads. The ability of people to own and use cars privately.

I can drive around on my property at 60 MPH without a seatbelt as long as I don't drive onto a public road. I can also buy, own, and use a gun on my property as long as I don't kill anyone. You don't get to take away my guns "just in case" I might shoot over a berm and break a window a mile or two away.

Shut the fuck up, kike. It's an inalienable right until it isn't with you people.

SHALL. NOT. BE. INFRINGED.

>Shut the fuck up, kike. It's an inalienable right until it isn't with you people.
...Its not though, lol. No amount of screaming SHALL will make it the case outside of your own delusions

Isn't there a dude who posts here about shooting with his wife and she's disabled?

Here, a section of a post written by some retard on Quora might show you how you're retarded.

>In fact, if I do not have the right to defend what I own, I do not actually own it! Let’s say that someone “gifts” me a diamond ring, and they tell me that I may not defend it from them taking it back from me. Who really owns it? I or the person who may take it from me at any time of their choosing? The answer is clear: I don’t own it. I’m only holding it for the owner.

According to you, I have the right to defend myself until you decide that I don't. Meaning, I don't have the right to defend myself.

Go fuck yourself. Come and take them.

Do you know what the definition of "inalienable" is? Its "not being capable of being taken away".

Try commiting a felony then legally aquiring or owning a firearm. Try being committed for an involuntary psychiatric hold or diagnosed with schizophrenia and legally aquiring or owning a firearm.

>Go fuck yourself. Come and take them.
You're an angry little fella, kek

>not being capable of being taken away
>Try commiting a felony then legally aquiring or owning a firearm. Try being committed for an involuntary psychiatric hold or diagnosed with schizophrenia and legally aquiring or owning a firearm.

Holy shit do you not understand what an inalienable right is?

>Natural and legal rights are two types of rights. Natural rights are those that are not dependent on the laws or customs of any particular culture or government, and so are universal and inalienable (they cannot be repealed or restrained by human laws). Legal rights are those bestowed onto a person by a given legal system (they can be modified, repealed, and restrained by human laws).

Keep me at gunpoint and prevent me from acquiring a gun all you like, that doesn't nullify my natural right to own a firearm.

Yeah, not the ownership of firearms. If you want to LARP about some bullshit about being born with the right to own a firearm thats fine my dude, just don't expect me to give a shit when you fail your 4473 and all those "inalienable rights" mean jack shit in the real world.

Blind people having guns is a good idea. How else are they supposed to defend themselves?

Blind does not mean completely sightless. Legal blindness only requires a restricted field of vision, for instance. Even if you are completely sightless, you can still safely handle firearms, unlike motor vehicles.

>blind special operators finding and killing enemy operators via echo-location

I kinda want to see that.

Recently subscribed to him, I like his style of 'tism.

We are counter-semitic here

So you're not jewish, but you enjoy jewish delis?

Attached: counter_semite.jpg (500x335, 158K)

Well, Mishka is an FFL holder and a fucking cool dude, so I say yes

Attached: han-solo-return-of-the-jedi.jpg (660x350, 75K)

No way you freaking pinko!

>anybody not sucking jewish cock is labaled as mentally ill
think about it
from less than a century kikes went from being minority nobody gives a fuck to ruling entire word
they literally set up system that anybody even questioning them is excluded from the society

>muh j00s are the cause of everything bad in the world
you are literally a paranoid schizophernic and should have your guns taken from you

You’re a gun grabbing kike.

>they literally set up system that anybody even questioning them is excluded from the society

>you are literally a paranoid schizophernic and should have your guns taken from you

Like pottery

Attached: rar.jpg (800x712, 137K)

The only good thing a jew ever invented was the holocaust, faggot.

This.

This

Maybe you should show yourself, Jow Forums kike mod
T.got temporarily banned because a mod got his feel feels hurt

Learn to read

Jow Forums names the jew. Is that not obvious by now?

Kek

So OP, how do you feel about the deaf owning musical instruments?

Attached: some_men_just_want_to_watch_the_world_burn.jpg (640x640, 40K)

I mean a lot of people own a gun for home defense without a weapon light. Plus the muzzle flash can be quite blinding as well. Though it's not ideal, we trust normal people enough to do this, we can trust blind people.