Hey dudes on Jow Forums i found this gun on the side of the road...

Hey dudes on Jow Forums i found this gun on the side of the road, what is it and theres no clip or anything else and it looks pretty beat up

Attached: 1528065003267854465007.jpg (3264x2448, 2.5M)

Other urls found in this thread:

gunmagwarehouse.com/brands/grand-power
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

slavshit, throw it away

Airshit, throw it away

>clip

It's probably hot. I'd throw it out. You shouldn't have even taken a picture of it tbqh.

Enjoy your free ghetto blaster.

Attached: Clips.jpg (1190x3012, 868K)

>Picking up a hot weapon
Enjoy getting assraped in prison when the feds find your prints on that thing.

Attached: ISHYGDDT.png (665x855, 268K)

Grand Power X-Calibur. Judging by the lack of markings, probably airsoft.

Take it into your local police station, they can identify it and check to see if it's stolen and if it isn't you can file a claim to it, and if nobody comes forward you'll become the owner. But be sure to have it clearly visible when entering the police station wave it around and make clear your intentions by loudly proclaiming you have a gun so they don't overreact and draw down on you.

This image bothers me more than people who call magazines clips

OP here
Sorry for saying clip, idk alot about guns but what do the numbers mean
and should i call the police to let them know im brining it to them

Attached: 15280654361691349878539.jpg (3264x2448, 2.27M)

Looks like a Grand Power. Pull the slide back and take a picture inside the ejection port. That way we can tell if real or airsoft.

If real, does it have a serial number or was it zipped off? If gone, report it to the cops and turn it in or bury it. Obliterated serial numbers are a felony.
If intact check if it's been stolen. As long as you can legally possess a handgun it might fall under abandoned property and you might be able to legally keep it. Double check state and local laws of course. If you're a non-burger you should probably stash it.

Smartest thing to do if you actually want to keep it. Be sure to have it unloaded though (duh) and make sure you have a clear story of exactly how you found it.

9x19 is the caliber. It's commonly just called 9mm. The other number is the serial number.

They really are clips. Those bandoliers come full of ammunition loaded on clips, that you load into magazines.

Is it real or airsoft

Attached: 1528065816245514942913.jpg (3264x2448, 2.63M)

Those are serial numbers.
If you want to take it to the police, definitely call them in advance. Place the gun inside of a case of some sort if you have one or at least wrap it in a towel. Once you come in let the police open the case and check for themselves if it's loaded. If you go swinging it around yourself they might shoot you.

Before you leave get a receipt or some kind of signed statement that you turned in X gun serial number Y to officer Z at G time and their inventory number is Q or whatever. Then check back a few times by calling. If it's not claimed in a month then it might be yours.

The part that bothers me is how the image is posted like it isn't the correct use of the word "clip". Magazines weren't 10 round, but the stripper clips were.

Kinda dark. Can you take another shot with flash?

You found a K100? Lucky duck.

If the barrel still rotates its fine to shoot. As for mags go you can find them for sale from grand power or cut a second notch in off the self cz75 mags.

Attached: k100.jpg (5184x3456, 3.13M)

Holy FUCK you retards the point of that image is mocking the faggots who always say "well ackshuwally..." whenever the word "clip" is mentioned, EVEN IF IT IS USED IN THE CORRECT CONTEXT.

FUCK.

Attached: 1523986737950.jpg (480x792, 39K)

It was made in a thread about a guy sperging so hard over clips and the fact that they were issued in cardboard boxes of two 10 round stripper clips went right over his head.

Looks real to me, have fun

It's an X-Calibur

Attached: grand x-cal.jpg (460x332, 19K)

So you guys are only pretending to be retarded. Your practice paid off. Good job guys, you convinced me.

This good? And is the thing in the chamber a bullet or airsoft bb, again sorry im new to guns and dont know much about them

Attached: 1528066249346715267102.jpg (3264x2448, 2.37M)

can't tell from picture, pull it back all the way and lock it back

Attached: deaddog.jpg (360x360, 16K)

RIP OP

Attached: coorgimad.png (432x768, 495K)

x-calibur, x-trim, mark 12, mark 7...meh its all still just a K100.

You dropped your head gear my guy.

Attached: please be patient.png (433x402, 236K)

thats a bullet. you have a loaded gun.

I'm anal about specificity

Don't pull the trigger anytime soon

Good picture. The thing in there is a CCI brand .22 LR round, possibly unfired. See how the part visible in the picture is smooth and not crimped? If the part not in the shot is like that too, it's unfired.

This is an airsoft gun that somebody jammed a plastic tube and a .22 round in to try and make it into a real gun. Or maybe the plastic shit was already there, I don't know anything about airsoft. Either way, it's definitely not a gun, but it might be a small IED and it's definitely involved in criminal activity, monetarily worthless, and something that will put you in prison if the cops figure out you have it. Good luck, man. Interesting thread!

Attached: 1527416190986.gif (251x240, 1.98M)

Looks like an unfired .22

Here is whats up. It is a gun. If you want to play it joe straight, call the police and see if the SN is reported stollen. Otherwise just hold onto it and enjoy if that is your thing.

Any gun on the side of the road is probably hot. At least with slavshit like that, you know it was some self respecting slav that used it.

Lmfao theres a fuckin .22 in the chamber.

Looks real to me senpai

Judging by the crude looking chamber and the 9x19 marking on the slide plus the fact that that is a .22 round I'd say it's a nigger-rigged .22 conversion

>possibly unfired.

trips for truth. also, possibly unfired means dents in the rim can cause detonation even when you're not expecting it. i would turn this into the cops asap as Wumbo suggested earlier. $10 says its been used in an armed robbery recently

There's no official 22 version of the X calibur, so it's either an airshit with a .22 jammed into it, or a nigger conversion as said.
imo turn it to the cops and be done with it.

It's a bb gun. Does it say 4.5mm or something similar on the right side of the frame? Someone jammed a rimfire cartridge in there. I have no idea why.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1301x786, 233K)

lol did he jam a .22 cartridgeinto an airsoft barrel?

Is it airsoft or real pls i just wanna know if i ahould just throw it out or give it to thw cops

Attached: 15280671431161225349502.jpg (3264x2448, 2.03M)

is that... a .22lr insert?

Fake rifling, that's definately airsoft with a real round jammed into it

is this pasta

Jesus Christ OP.

You don't know about guns but just so you know, there's a government agency specifically designed to deal with this sort of thing. They will resolve the matter by killing your dog. It's standard procedure, as gun owners we are all familiar with that sort of thing, but you may want to be aware. If you have a dog, pet them and tell them they were good, because the ATF is going to remove them soon.

It's 100% a bb gun.

how about a shot of the magwell? so you see that deep? it looks like a .22 insert, or someone made a zip gun outta a bb gun by jamming a .22 into the chamber. That is a relatively common thing in Europe for sure.

>you are in america right?

It's an airsoft gun that somebody jammed a .22 LR in, so it's not a real gun but it IS something you should give to the cops. Your most recent picture confirms it being a toy.

Don't point it at yourself to take a picture like that.

Attached: 1526933150232.jpg (689x1023, 69K)

>Pointing an unidentified and possibly loaded gun at your face.

Attached: 1526410796981.jpg (800x529, 43K)

DO NOT POINT AT FACE
FINGER OFF THE TRIGGER
fucking hell op

>possibly
it is, and even better, its jury rigged zip gun that has an unknown firing mechanism.

>Not mentioning his thumb is 100% in the trigger guard and resting on the trigger

This nigga is right

When Europoors do that do they have to add some kind of firing pin or does the slide on the bb gun chamber close flush and smack the rim? This doesn't blow up the plastic frame? Not sure how BB guns work or how close they are internally to real guns.

>This kills the OP

Yeah, im in a really ghetto town where shootings are common, im like the only white guy in a sea of zimbobs but guns are really hard to get and we havent been taught about them at all

Attached: 1528067515450968095621.jpg (3264x2448, 2.54M)

OP if this is not trollbait please go google the 4 rules of gun safety and start applying those to your IED now.

Keep your finger off the trigger and out of that trigger well at all times.

I wonder if he took the bullet out of the chamber first

free gun!

just buy some 9x19 and a mag
gunmagwarehouse.com/brands/grand-power

What in the jim bob fuck happened here

Im in america but in a really Anti gun and ghetto area

Attached: 15280677230011645735529.jpg (3264x2448, 2.97M)

A nigger rigged .22 sleeve for that 9mm by the looks of it.

You might want to take it to the cops

it's real, it has a .22 sleeve in the barrel as has already been mentioned.

I really dont ubderstand what the fuck is going on here.

>op finds a gun with an airsoft emblem on it

>its chamber opens, unlike many airsoft guns but ok

>the slide is marked with 9x18

>the chamber has a 22 jammed in it

What the fuck is going on around here

Attached: 56AD8A8E-68E7-4D48-93E2-94C4165F7929.jpg (510x275, 34K)

**gif of tom hardy saying "thats bait"**

OP, go find a screwdriver and get that brass thing out of the chamber. Lets have a look at it, take a picture

Toss it or give it to the cops. I'd bet a million bucks that was used in some liquor store holdups or muggings. Chances are if you're an antigun city, possession of airshit without an orange tip could be in itself a crime. Tread carefully.

>Lets have a look at it, take a picture
SomebodyComeAndTakeALookAtThis?

A cartridge is the thing people sometimes mistakenly call bullets. It's a piece of hollow brass casing (the bottom of which you can see here) that holds a bullet (small piece of lead usually coated in copper) at the top. Inside it is filled with gunpowder, and at the bottom, the part you can see, is a primer. Primers are small explosives that go off when hit in the right way; that explosion sets off the rest of the gunpowder which is a bigger explosion, and that pushes the bullet out of the casing and down the barrel of a gun.

The .22 cartridge that's in your gun is a sort of unique cartridge because it does not have to be hit in the middle with a little pin. Instead, any hit the rim of it will set off the primer and make the gunpowder explode (the rim is the lip you see that's blocking it from sliding down the barrel). It's not a very big bullet, but it can still hurt your hand if it explodes near it. If it was much bigger the explosion might destroy the plastic housing of the airsoft chamber it is in, but since it's a 22 your worst case (and the niggerrigger's plan) is that the explosion will have just enough force to actually use the shitty plastic barrel to shoot the thing forward. Meaning, that gun might actually fire, probably once before it destroys itself. When it fires, it could send a bullet out the chamber at enough speed to hurt or kill whatever it hits, especially at close range. It will probably send pieces of plastic and metal flying everywhere and can really damage your hand or whatever is close. The hot gas shooting off it can hurt too.

SO BE VERY FUCKING CAREFUL

ScAt aLat?

That looks fired
>inb4 extremely hot hit gun

The .22 has a fucking rimfire mark on it you niggers

Its wither a dud, joke or something else

>WARNING: NOT A TOY.
>is the thing... airsoft

What do you think?

Kids should honestly not be able to purchase air soft guns like this. They know it’s a toy so they start waving it around like an idiot and some cop/ civilian sheepdog puts them down. And don’t give me shit about you being responsible at age 11 - we were all retards

Its not coming out, its jammed in there.

Mind you, my GUESS on how it might work is that when the slide closes (the part you locked back to take a picture) the back part will slide forward and hit the rim of the 22 cartridge, setting off the primer. I am not sure how airsoft guns work but that seems like maybe how it would happen. You can see little marks around the edge of the cartridge rim, kind of facing down into the gun/towards the handle. Maybe that's from a failed attempt to fire, which as mentioned by others means it could be even more likely to just pop with the wrong touch. It's like a dud firework right now.

If you decide to fuck with it by say, prying out the cartridge with a screwdriver, be careful cuz you prying could make it go pop. Gently put the gun in a vice or clamp of some sort to hold it still, wear thick gloves and safety goggles, use a fucking long screwdriver and wrench.

Then just melt it DESU that's probably several felonies to just have it.

>I'd bet a million bucks that was used in some liquor store holdups or muggings

This. OP why did you pick it up and take it home with you? Why did you think this was a good idea.

I'll give you $20 for it.

Also yeah it's entirely possible that someone already fired it and tossed it, but that's a shitty rimfire mark if you ask me, I'd absolutely treat it like a possible dud.

I was unironically playing with black guns as a kid that age with the neighborhood kids. Every time we saw a cop we tossed them to hide them. 17 years is quite some time ago.

Get that fucker out of there. Give it some elbow grease

Alright, final question OP. Take a picture with the chamber open, but take a picture pointing towards the back of the chamber. Lets see if this thing has a firing pin.

I would. Fuck you faggot, just cuz youre a pussy doesnt mean others have to be

It was infront of my house on the street, i dont know why i picked it up but i wanted to ask you guys what it was so i didnt have to bother the police if it was just a toy

Attached: 152806856125664041809.jpg (3264x2448, 2.64M)

Nice try

yep that's been fired. Nice murder zip gun you've got there OP

If airsoft pistols have pistol caliber markings that is absolutely fucking retarded.

>hur the feds dont have to prove the user with the gun did the crime
>hur all they have to do is find the user with the gun and hes automatically guilty
So many cop bootlicking faggots on this board.
Eat shit and kys faggot.

Dipshit. It's no different from picking up a bloodied knife off the floor. Are you by any chance growing up on a healthy diet of craft glue and crayons?

Same serial number as in this pic so I think airsoft is confirmed

Attached: 070-005-5.jpg (640x435, 29K)

I reported the serial number.

Ive picked up atleast 10 discarded knives down by the creek near my house.

The crayons taste like their colors.

Again, fuck you pussy, I bet you did your homework every night

is there a firing pin opposite of the cartridge? anything glued on or hacked up that would leave that dent in the rim?

They really do, just so Europeans and 13 year olds can LARP.

My old airshit 1911 is .45ACP marked. They do it for muh realism, it could very well be airsoft. Judging by the barrel it probably is, instead of some .22 conversion plug.

>not running copyright embargoes to get those sweet sweet full metal hong kong trademarks.

Attached: 1527781166583.jpg (561x561, 41K)