It's another dream where your gun won't fire or the trigger weighs 900lbs

>it's another dream where your gun won't fire or the trigger weighs 900lbs

Attached: 8tGSo1WhzAD4Z9KROvCan_5Bf2tLH0KUeruY9GP0FyU.png (1024x683, 896K)

You mean it's another dream where they draw on my already drawn gun and shoot first

>he doesn't gun down Soviet robots with a G11 and bone hot brown Caribbean chicks after via lucid dreaming

You forgot the part about shooting them 20+ times and its like bullets dont work

Start shooting and it’s airshit

>not dreaming of engaging a company of british regulars with an absurd number of blunderbusses as they come to collect the taxes

Attached: 54783278.jpg (526x776, 135K)

I've never had the gun dream but I box and I get the dream where my punches don't do anything

What a fantastic life. Too bad you can only do this shit off the coast of somalia nowadays

>it's another dream where you find a huge cache of guns but you don't remember if you actually own those guns when you wake up

Attached: 1288847309640.png (361x361, 199K)

If it's not a 600 pound trigger pull I'm trying to throw punches in air as thick as jello

Fucking ugh

I have those all the time

Fuck those dreams even more than ops dreams

>firing and hitting multiple times, but they just keep advancing

Attached: 1528057394877.gif (324x244, 1.46M)

I always have that dream where I draw and my gun falls apart or the slide falls off and all the pieces always fall towards the ceiling.

>not dreaming about committing an innocuous crime and having your entire family hunt you down to turn you in.
It's like you don't even enjoy a challenge.

so this is the Jow Forums version of dream where driving a car with brakes that don't work or punching someone but the punches slow down before hitting?

I had a dream where I was in a special forces unit in Afghanistan. They took off in the choppers without me, so I had to take off my belt extend it way up to use it as a grapple to hook onto the skids.

When we landed and began engaging the insurgents, I realized I had forgotten to bring my guns, so I did this like in the pic and started shooting at them. During the firefight I kept asking myself if my bullets were hitting anyone or if any bullets were actually being fired from my hand gun.The guys in my team didn't give me shit for it, though.

We proceeded to repair the wall fortifications with styrofoam blocks.

Attached: gun hand.jpg (979x735, 33K)

>it's another dream where you are destroying the meth heads and gangsters attacking your home
>bodies are strewn all over
>the cops come and clean up

Attached: 1523297808865.png (1024x663, 380K)

Never had a dream about cars not stopping but I've had multiple ones were I'm taking off in a small cesna type plane in the middle of the road trying to avoid 10,000 different power lines in my path at various altitudes

>fat assailant breaks into home, no AR at hand
>run him through with a longsword until you can feel the blade stick into his spine
>twist the blade
>turn around and stab a kid in the neck the my edc knife
>can feel his spine then too

Attached: 152329780886.png (702x477, 222K)

Most of the time, my nightmare is fighting supernatural creatures that aren't affected by bullets or they are tanky as hell and I have ran out of ammo and it's still coming.

Fuck i hate driving dreams.

Mine are always when im driving, then it gets so fuckin silent hill dark, you cant even see the road infront of your headlight, and the brakes are shitty so I go flying off the road.

Undoubedly recurring nightmares from the few times ive slid off the road and fucked up my cars from black ice

>turn around and stab a kid in the neck

Attached: 1525860548104.jpg (347x249, 15K)

>reoccurring dream about once or twice every two weeks or so
>be me like 17 or 18
>dad comes home very disheveled
>tells me its about to happen and I have to go now
>i have no idea whats happening yet my body takes off like I am watching a sequence from in my head
>feel scared and confused
>begin running down a road and then jumping on some train tracks and taking them
>I dont recognize this terrain yet I know I have explored it a hundred times
>tracks come to a bend on a hill and I take a wooded path to an opening in a field
>golden grass is about waist high
>stay low like I am being followed and go to a small area where the grass seems flattened
>begin digging with my hand until I get about a foot down
>pull out a box. Sometimes its wooden, sometimes steel
>inside is my current plate carrier with plates, flares, ammo and a basic bitch AR
>gear up and then take off springing into the woods
>I know I am being followed, I can hear them
>hear a rifle shot from the direction I am running from
>suddenly stop to catch my berings
>see someone running infront of me about 20 yards across my path
>theyre wearing black and red and I know they want to harm me
>raise my rifle and fire as they run into my sights
>guy drops mid run
>i run up to see his face covered but he is dead
>feel a round hit me in the chest
>plate catches it but it still knocks me down
>get up quickly and begin to run as fast as I can weaving trees
>can hear lots of shouting behind me getting closer
>depending on how long I am running, it will start to rain
>always wake up at this point. Longest I ever experienced was running past a burned out cabin in the woods

Attached: 1504459486443m.jpg (737x1024, 89K)

I like your digits. But to top that I had a dream/nightmare where I was swallowed alive by a cow, wouldnt recomend it.

Attached: Cadillac-Armoured-Car-Indian-Pattern-Calcutta-1916.jpg (800x615, 471K)

>it's another dream where you get permanently turned into a furry but you have to go to work the next day so you cut tail holes in all of your pants, actually show up and everyone is scared of you at first but then wants to pet you

He had a knife user
it was me or him. When I say kid I mean like, early teens if that makes it better

That sounds like a good dream :3

I had a dream that I got swallowed by the big ass dragon from DragonBallZ, then watched myself die in third person on a mountian of asian corpses inside his belly.

Does that top the cow dream?

yes, and nice dub dubs

Its adventurous and terrifying at the same time

yes

it's a dream come true tb.h

>it's another dream where a girl says she loves you and then you wake up

Attached: 1464166851003.jpg (300x360, 36K)

My dream guns work lately. Get gud.

Oh holy fuck those dreams can go fuck off. Even worse;

>Rifle gets smaller and smaller in my hands as the firefight gets going until it disappears

Attached: 1524238188345.jpg (600x532, 42K)

Fuck man, that's why you don't buy the Benjamin Button special edition M&P15

>Dream where I'm dressed in Khaki, carrying a rifle made of glass, and following something through a desert with coral trees

Had this one a few times.

Attached: 2532452345.jpg (872x673, 100K)

>the trigger weighs 900lbs

I thought I was the only one with this dream! so frustrating.

>it's another dream where they're confiscating all the guns

Attached: 1479955715732.png (309x313, 126K)

not exactly a Jow Forums dream but i had one where one of my closet friends was trying to kill me but i killed him and i held him in my arms while he bled out absolutely bawling my eyes out and trying to save him all the while saying "how did it come to this." It all felt so real and i felt mentally drained after waking up
What does this mean you guys ??

I had a dream I died in a firefight with ATF.

>be in dream
>ayys invade
>round corner
>one begins leveling its faggot alien Rifle at me
>I draw my gun
>mfw there is no gun, I’m just making a finger gun

Ends with me getting shot in the chest.

Attached: 4E931FD0-75F2-462E-92A1-B37FE156D73B.jpg (640x720, 82K)

Spooky

>that dream where a tank is chasing you

Attached: E66D2D9E-0FF9-43C7-9FF7-3B3344E89DD9.gif (238x190, 1M)

You have to suck his dick now to get rid of the big medicine.
t. Plains nigger

Why do I have these, anons?

Attached: Shattered corpus humeri.jpg (340x442, 15K)

>pull back slide
>gun falls apart and cannot be put back together

>What it feels like to run in a dream

every time

Attached: V2htbOI.gif (460x262, 621K)

Not shooting enough .45

Attached: stopping-power.jpg (1280x720, 204K)

>dream that I find an SMLE in pristine condition in a bolivian mud hut, but its chambered in .303 brit necked up to .357 and named something retarded like 38 Long Rimmed

At list it shot more gooder

You know since I sold my only .45 i've been having nightmares. I knew I need to buy another .45 again.

Attached: 1523678913067.gif (280x175, 2.88M)

playing vidya can somewhat help with controlling your dreams because it makes you more familiar with the concept of controlling your character
>it's another dream where your gun won't fire or the trigger weighs 900lbs
>then the anxiety kicks into rage and you start riping and tearing with or without grabbing a melee weapon

>it's another home invasion dream where you lay in bed sweating pretending to be asleep so the boogeyman would leave you alone
>the the anxiety kicks into rage and you bounce up screaming magdumping with a pistol magically teleported into your hand

I had one dream where I pulled an H&K SL8 from under my bed.

Must of had something to do with FEAR.

This except it's either punches/kicks or some kind of blunt weapon that I can't swing harder than a 3 year old could.

Nothing says peace of mind like big bullets.

Attached: IMG_2047.jpg (2736x3648, 1.95M)

>tfw you're running away from something spooky

Attached: Running in Nightmares.gif (500x281, 1.55M)

>its another dream where you have a qt gf who into guns and when you wake up you don't

Attached: IMG_0662.jpg (640x360, 47K)

what does it mean when I can fire my weapon and I can hit the target but the bullets bounce off the guy like this user is it subconscious lack of confidence in my ammo?

>it's a dream where you're stuck in a flooded basement with a creature that looks like that skinwalker bitch gif and it's making necromorph noises
>blind but can still hear you, so you can't disturb the water too much
>all you have is a length of pipe and you have to find the stairs to get out

Attached: 1432946206660.gif (221x196, 410K)

fuck you guys have those dreams too? the fucking tigger pull is like 1 ton

Operator as fuck, killing durkas with finger guns

>ywn own a micro 8 inch barrel to butt AK47 in 17mach2

Attached: 1506726656096.jpg (604x453, 43K)

>tfw I have this dream 2-3 times a week.

Attached: mfw no rain.gif (300x170, 446K)

Sounds unironically interesting

>the trigger weighs 900lbs
I have this dream. I also have dreams where my brakes don't stop my car.

But what does it mean?

Attached: AgentX.1.jpg (667x1024, 212K)

>it’s a dream where you start a resistance movement because your country was invaded

Attached: A9208CE8-AB06-4643-84A3-2410E83A0CE5.gif (500x281, 3.25M)

Sauce?

literally every vivid dream/nightmare i can remember since childhood involved at least one tree, or arrangements of trees growing out of holes with various forms of light coming from the hole

like one i remember vividly was just some random high end neighborhood on a hilly road, everything is completely normal. except for the row of these small trees growing out of glowing holes in a line going down the road. or one where an entire very dark forest edge of pine trees basically had flashing red/blue police lights lining the ground under them from a distance. i'd really like to know what this means at some point, we're talking literally every nightmare that i can remember, i remember because these fucking trees always stand out and are why i remember them in the first place most likely. the first time as a kid was extremely traumatic, the first story is the earliest vivid dream i can recall today, 20-some years later now.

also
>wake up
>get dressed, eat, brush teeth, grab my shit and get ready for work for like an hour
>grab my keys and go outside to get in my car
>actually wake up and have to do it IRL
>mfw

Attached: 1514341601129.jpg (720x720, 31K)

>dream I’m in an intruder streaking through a Vietnamese valley at low level to bomb a target
>flak explodes near my aircraft, immediately feel fear shooting through my spine and brain
>turn aircraft onto new heading as AAA guns start shooting traders past my cockpit
>immensely vivid dream, I remember the heat of the sun on my skin, the cockpit air conditioning blowing cold air onto me

Best Jow Forums dream I ever had desu

Attached: 5200DFBD-0749-428B-AB9F-0A4921511D83.jpg (960x540, 68K)

Ya know, i have a theory
Those actions (the breaking and the trigger pull) have distinct tactile feelings and sensory input associated with those actions. Since youre so used to that input, thinking youre performing that action without the associated feedback creates that "super-heavy" or "not slowing down" feeling

>in desperate cqc knife fight
>rolling around on floor
>struggle for what feels like hours
>I finally get the upper hand
>push knife twords enemy throat
>arms grow weak and fatigued
>I push as hard as I can but my arms have gone numb
>Slowly watch as the knife enters the throat, all the way up to the hilt
>Slowly start to recover, only to realize I killed an acquaintance I recently made
>wake up
If it's not this, then it's a fistfight where my hardest punches feel weak and slow.
Please help me dream shaman

Attached: The_Sorrow_of_Mike_Stoklassa.jpg (466x466, 64K)

That sounds aesthetic af

I hate these dreams.
Everybody always talks about how they have dreams about running always but they're really slow. Mine always involve me punching through what feels like molasses.

I had a dream where I was defending my house from a bunch of Mexicans dressed like pic related. I was using a No. 4 Enfield instead of the AR I own. I was shooting through the holes the Mexicans made in my house and running around to different rooms shooting. It was pretty intense.

Attached: Rurales.04-1024x553.jpg (1024x553, 206K)

I woke up pissed because my drugged up brother gave all of my guns and ammo to his mafia organization and left me with a XD 9 with pink grips as a consolidation.
>Be me inna house leaving my room
>notice older bro a little opioed out talking to mafia looking men
>go to inconspicuous dream area with nothing of value and come back
>notice people are leaving in cars
>go to room because I want to finger fuck my guns
>Huh, my guns aren't in my closet
>shuffle clothes and see safes
>Ahhh that's where they have to be at
>Open gun safe and see nothing
>open ammo case and see nothing
>getting fucking pissed because I know my brother just gave away thousands and thousands of dollars worth of my shit illegally
>confront him yelling at him that he needs to give my guns and ammo back because they costed thousands and thousands of dollars and it's not fucking cheap
>continue to push him around telling him to get my shit back because those guns I earned and those were MINE and not to mention its MY HOUSE
>tell him I'm calling the cops to report my stolen firearms
>he cries out saying he doesn't want to go to jail
>Like I give a fuck at this point I'm not going to get fucking involved with anything
part 1/2

>go back to my locker and find a springfield XD9 with pink grips laying down next to my target paper because fucking crooks didn't steal target paper
>hey bro they left you that for at least something
>grab it and put mag in and point it at my brother but with my trigger finger off the trigger still
>demand that I get my shit back and he yells at me not to point a gun at him but I yell at him back that I want my fucking shit back NOW I dont give a fuck
>put gun down because possible charges now for pointing a gun
>call 911 and for some dumb reason I can't talk good like I'm slurring my shit
Ending up waking up before the cops show up. Fucking hell, I had to check my guns to make sure they're there before leaving for work. I wouldn't put it past my brother to pull some shit like that for last second drug money.
part 2/2

This is your subconscious mind being frustrated by your fighting ability. Do more martial arts and it'll stop.

>have reocurring dream about me walking through some creepy dungeon
>find some stairs with horrible lighting plus blood all over the walls near it
>for some reason I decide to check it out
>nearing the steps i start to become lucid and try to wake myself up
>no work
>suddenly black out after a few steps down
>wake up on the floor in a cot surrounded by meat hooks in a large cell
>plus theres a lion in my face
>pic slightly related
>attempt to talk/calm it down
>"go away lion"
>no work
>lion jumps at me so i start swinging
>he starts to back off so i go after it
>its going well and i think i might actually survive
>wake up to me slapping the shit out of my wife

What could it mean, Jow Forums?

Attached: 20180530_174749.jpg (439x449, 75K)

Fucking nice. I had to do shit like that too in my dreams and sometimes it works
You're life involves the help from others too much. You feel like you're tip toeing around others.
You lack control over you're life
You have unfinished business with your father and you're paranoid about confronting him with it. The shooting involves debates you will have with him. Call him now.
Ok now that's pretty funny. But I think it has something to do with your penis envy.
Interesting, you're uncertain about the path you are living right now but you continue on anyways
You care about your relationship with your friend as you feel the old self of him is gone
You are lacking control of your life.

This is very interesting, can you describe more of these trees and the light? Usually distinguishable items in your dreams relates to a trauma or huge life event. Think about why lights coming out of a hole would mean something. Perhaps you were stuck in the closet seeing something you weren't supposed to.
Vivid dreams usually have no inheritable meaning but nice dream
Follow up on your goals

>wake up to me slapping the shit out of my wife
I think you want to subconsciously fight your wife about something. She is the lion, you are entering her den of arguments and fights. In the end, you just want to slap a bitch.

Well shit, glad I'm not alone in that suffering.

i am glad someone else shares my paranoia over the prospects of bandito attacks

>it's another dream where you're flirting with a more compatible woman while your current girlfriend is sitting right there

Attached: 1524371020903m.jpg (895x1024, 101K)

Jfc this hits too close to home.

>It's another dream where my Mosin Nagant shoots cannoli's

calm down there freud
delicious

Only have dreams of my ex. She doesnt like me i think but i feel like i should talk to her.
In mt dreams shell get to liking me and stuff and i just go with it.
She was kind of a cunt though.

So should I slap her more often?

>try to punch or kick the spook
>can't put any force into them
>try to run from spook
>can barely move
>see people who could help me
>can't get their attention
>screams die in my throat
I hate sleeping

I have dreams where niggers try to rob me all the time. Stress dreams are no fun.

That's my thought as well
Like are you shooting canoli with the mosin or are the canoli coming out of the end of the gun

God, that feels horrifying. I have dreams that feel like swimming in burning alcohol.

I had a dream recently where my drug addicted uncle somehow got his hands on a M40 Rifle and was steadying it at me via the use of not his own hands, but one of his daughters. I was at an elevated position, in front of a stairway that at the bottom was where he and his daughter was standing, alongside where a door was located. His daughter accidentally pulled the trigger, and even though I had a noticeable amount of time beforehand to get out of the way, I didn't. I got shot, and it felt like I was hit with a 25lb weight, but the moment it hit me, it stopped dead in its tracks, along with the force. I passed out a few seconds later with everything ringing. Then I woke up. Wouldn't recommend.

If only it was just a dream...

Attached: DC25E2C0-03C6-49E4-A72F-0A1826FB575E.jpg (460x562, 84K)

Sounds like a gondola webm

I've them both ways.

I had a dream once where I was chasing a kid down on my grandfather's cattle farm after he tried to shwack me and as I round a corner and he's like 3-5 yards away, I shot him like seven times in the back, my trigger pull super heavy. It doesn't seem to affect him much. Then, he crawls into a dog house and then I go in after him but it leads underground and I encounter my ex girlfriend and we buttfuck. Had that one a long while back.

I had one a week or so ago where there was a deranged guy driving around on post and the safety messages got sent out and right about that time he comes pulling up by the house and I run outside in my underwear and light him up with my P-07, wounding him and causing him to stop, then I run up to the car and dome him through the window.

I'm pretty sure I've seen my death in a dream as well.

Sounds comfy desu

Sounds extremely aesthetic

dude fuck you