Meanwhile in 2552 Jow Forums

meanwhile in 2552 Jow Forums...

just picked this up from some seedy surplus shop. they had a ton of them and were selling them off like candy. howd i do? i also picked up some weird pink rife they were selling. looked cool but i dont know what it is.

Attached: BR55HB-BattleRifle-Transparent.png (1853x555, 539K)

That pink rifle is going to give to cancer. Sell it and use the cR on some ammo for your BR55 or buy another gun.

These are the gayest threads ever.

Just go back to /tg/ if you want to be faggots.

you cant own guns in 2552 because the whole galaxy is under totalitarian UN control and it doesnt even matter because none of that faggot shit is canon anyway. only the original trilogy counts fuck off retard

also stop making these threads

I have one of those for the critters around my farm on Harvest. I converted it to single shot though because a simple farmer like me doesn't need a weapon of war.

Holy shit what the fuck is supposed to be fun nowadays

>WORT WORT WORT WORT WORT WORT WORT WORT WORT WORT WORT WORT WORT WORT WORT WORT WORT WORT WORT WORT WORT WORT WORT WORT

Attached: Gold_Elite.jpg (1400x1435, 1.12M)

Did alright, I reckon baseline it's a damn fine rifle. Aftermarket parts are a bitch to find for it - I dunno why Misriah Armory made all the parts proprietary.

When are they going to phase out the M1911's?!

Ever wonder why we're here?

Fucking kill yourself you underage nigger

heres the pink thing i had. apparently its some type of gun, but i cant get it to turn on. anyone have the PDF for the manual?

Attached: Rifle_de_Haz_H3.png (1494x407, 486K)

Attached: A4FC1FBA-B174-4E2C-9ED7-3BE42CBAE354.png (512x512, 361K)

>WORT did he mean by this?

Ignore
You're not gonna get cancer from that. Sell it though, it'll catch plenty of cr.

i have something kind of like that. mine is different though, its kind of like a semi-auto where that thing is like a sniper rifle. mine turned on when i put the cartage thing in on the top.

Attached: CovenantCarbine-Sidecrop-transparent.png (1520x520, 541K)

Don't huff the fumes or shoot it indoors and you'll be good.

>not 120mm

Attached: 21431243.jpg (1050x800, 178K)

Covenant will glass earth if dubs

well i gotta figure out how to turn it on before i sell it. speaking of credits, the gun shop owner said he found something off some honor guard elite he killed back in the war, said it would be worth a fortune if i could get it to turn on. i didnt go for it though since it looked small like some kind of bent cylinder.

but the covenant broke up....

used to be an ODST back in the war. AMA.

Attached: odst_by_amirzand-db2mupv.jpg (750x1065, 149K)

did any spartan iii waifus use you for sex

no. did see one spartan during my time on installation 00

You're getting cancer..

thats an oni conspiracy. ive had it for a while and never had an issue.

weebshit pls go

The Office of Naval Intelligence is on the way to assist you, please wait for officers to arrive.

>implying oniniggers actually lurk Jow Forums

Agreed go be cringy on /v/

Nice ergonomics

Attached: 1528098938691.png (345x320, 46K)

Hey man, careful with that thing, it causes residual radiation poisoning

isnt 2007 technology great?

>120mm
>in a 15-19M mecha
That must be a low velocity as fuck gun, because if it's MBT levels of velocity then they would flip over every time it fired.

Hey guys just picked up this buttplug from a thrift store.

It feels great and is really warm, but I noticed this little switch and was wondering if it comes with a vibration option. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Attached: buttplug.jpg (874x1068, 76K)

shit nigga thats an energy sword. if you can get it to turn on it would be worth a fortune.

I can hardly wait

regret regret regret

dont fire it in indoor ranges, i used to have one and the shots bounced everywhere.

how can they bounce? its plasma.

jackal space magic thats how
fucking HK

can we take a moment to appreciate how fucking aesthetic the marines were in halo 3?

Attached: Halo_3_Marines.png (504x347, 314K)

S p a c e V i e t n a m

Bro you need to talk to my buddy Keith in the outer rim. Crazy bastard bought some covie power gear off some Swords of Sanghelios looking fuckers then got a grunt to jerry rig the whole mess together with modern UNSC fusion tech and between the 2 stupid heads of theirs actually figured out how to recharge those bastards. I mean he can't exactly do much with it since the whole pile is bigger than a warthog and probably dangerously unstable but he makes good money letting tourists shoot plasma repeaters and cut up fast growing flora.

how the fuck do you recharge that shit? asking for a friend.

Fuck yourself and your dumb faggot nigger faggot nigger kike thread. Fucking fag nigger piece of shit fag retard shit fag nigger underage niggerfaggot.

Attached: UNSC_Marine_Corps.png (444x333, 239K)

Sounds like a new genre of synth wave I'll be listening to next week.

that's a fine looking elite...

On Earth.

Found this when a cave opened up on my farm. What is it is it covenant or something else?

Attached: 41683D2D-FC99-4374-A3B6-E3527845E13C.png (542x305, 173K)

lol

Boy ONI is gonna fuck you up.

Confedanon here again, oh man, we struck it rich this time.

So while patrolling our normal backwater hellscape, we stumbled across a mass grave after one asshole tripped and fell through some sort of sinkhole. Anyway, found a fucking Ghost in the pile, and the fucker had some goddamn crazy C-10 variant. It's fucking great, practically disintegrates anything in front of it, blew entirely through a scuttled Siege Tank and took a couple of panels with it.

Attached: latest.jpg (2351x629, 291K)

Guise how to fuck aliens?

Attached: 1513676528742.png (684x850, 227K)

This shit right here is why the covvies lost.