Want a peak behind the curtain of USPSA?

Grown men acting like little faggots. Before reading this shit I'd never heard these names. Mike Foley comes off like a total dick. Someone who has been a loser his whole life and now has gotten a shred of power over a tiny organization. A sad little king of a sad little hill.

Enjoy the gun drama.

doodieproject.com/index.php?/topic/5893-ben-berry-banned-from-uspsa/

acebook com/ben.stoeger.1/posts/10102518520392336:1

Attached: brass catcher.jpg (920x1385, 219K)

Other urls found in this thread:

uspsa.org/announcement/318
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Gib milkies mommy

>Before reading this shit I'd never heard these names.

Foley is the USPSA president.

Stoeger is the current (6 time) national production champion, and current world cup production champion as well.

No one takes themselves more seriously than +40yo men who shoot competitivly.

I would vastly prefer a peak at the rest of dem tittays.

It doesn't seem to matter what the sport is. You can see these beta faggots who can't compete in high stakes arenas devote their life to running some tiny competitive enterprise that makes them feel like they are running something. Like anyone coaching kids sports or these assholes running a tiny shooting sport.

Go watch that Last Chance U on Netflix. That asshole running that community college program thinks he's Bill Belichick.

I just want to slap boobies

Presidents who should have their phone taken away are a thing lately.

i just want to get slapped by some boobies

agreed.

>mommy
She's 21.

She has an 8yr old son.

Oktoberfest or German-Americans?

Jesus Christ. Whst a shit show.

UHHHHHHHHHHHH

>americans electing a president
Everytime guys everytime

It always seems like this from videos I’ve seen online, but funnily enough all the 20ish guys at the range close to me have huge sticks up their asses and the older guys all like to fuck around and are the most friendly/ willing to lend gear to new guys.

What does every hobby has to be infested with drama queens and autists?

Attached: 28954665_2173368126023459_8865003701315418697_o-905x603.jpg (905x603, 60K)

Who the fuck cares? Personally, I'm tired of all the celeb worship in the Gun world.

I shoot USPSA, and once a month, I spend 4 hours, 20 bucks, and 150 rounds to have a good time. I barely give a shit about about my local match director, so why should I care about some top level paper-pushers on a power trip. Neither effect my performance.

Wow. Looks like rec bowling league argument. Grow the fuck up motherfuckers or shoot it out.

THIS.

The 40+ crowd are generally a lot of dudes who prefer the gun range to the golf course. They are just happy to be out of the office/house

The 20 something crowd are way more gear queer, and it's all Zeve'd out Glocks, Punisher Logos, and tattooed arm sleeves.

When the face og your organisation is a whiny little anger issue bitch, he Will fuck up Said organisation, the publicus opinion of it and possibly giving possible recruits second thoughts.

You should care

>pistol club members shoot it out after arguing on the internet
Hi, I work for the New York Times. Can we quote you in the story?

Fun Fact: Foley has a Youtube page, and, judging by his reaction to obvious jokes, I'm guessing he'd have a hernia if he got a disproportionate amount of dislikes today.

I bet you her boob sweat smells sweet like perfume

This is pretty hefty deja vu.

Say you got a source for those claims?

Please this
I must know more

>source

You must be new here.

Yea he is retard.
You dumb nigger faggot learn english its
> sauce not source.

Damn them boobies look like a good pillow.

I'd tongue-punch her fart box.

Yeah he definitely overreacted to the social media post, but the other guy was being an attention-whoring faggot too, there's no clear winners in this situation from my perspective.

That and the link attention-faggot linked trying to show proof that Mike Foley hates IPSC is a bit disingenuous once you read through the entire letter and understand Mike's rationale for what he did.

uspsa.org/announcement/318

That and after reading what Mike F. has to go through in regards to his dealing with the IPSC council...that'd be a pretty touchy subject for me as well, it seems like they were trying to put USPSA's nuts in a vice and he wasn't having any of it.

That whole thread was faggots triggering faggots. Makes me glad I have no friends and that I have land to shoot on. The online gun community is cancer.

Jeff? Is that you?

Attached: 1523507335489.gif (600x400, 3.54M)

Boiled down to their base parts, what are the key differences between IPDA and USPSA? And does 3-gun associate with either of them?

Jelly soi?