Jow Forums vidya

youtube.com/watch?v=sj7C4cSixI4

what you playing recently?
what you looking forward to?
whats your dream game?

Attached: 1524246927671[1].jpg (1918x1080, 518K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9nupkXjbaok
youtube.com/watch?v=ps23wlQBDig
youtube.com/watch?v=9WasgRxx6r4)
youtube.com/watch?v=VtaiTabvIEE
youtu.be/GX54r_L67Yo?t=64
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>whats your dream game?
FPS/Spy game set in the early-mid 30s with all the cool interwar weapons that you hardly ever see in vidya

>whats your dream game?

Freespace 3

>playing recently
Far Cry 5
>looking forward to
Ready or Not (I think it’s called?)
Would very much like to see a spiritual successor to Rainbow Six 3: Raven Shield because they simply do not make games like that anymore.
>dream game
A strategy game built in the same style of Shadow President (pic related) except an extensive addition of military intervention/control.
>campaign missions arise as you progress
>can deploy covert units a la Ghost Recon, Rainbow Six, or send out agents like Sam Fisher/Splinter Cell
>plan out missions as a commander similar to planning phase in Rainbow Six
>can directly play through missions and have control over team members
>or sit back and watch/simulate your missions like an RTS game

Basically, Tom Clancy’s Wet Dream: The Game

Attached: D9B224B3-866D-44E3-AE26-58606AF93A51.png (320x200, 19K)

>whats your dream game?
An FPS/RPG in the "Original War" setting.

Please fuck off, summershit.

Attached: 5E008F6E-1C92-43A3-A793-33B52C4F89C5.png (512x512, 361K)

>what you playing recently?
STALKER Shadow of Chernobyl and ARMA 3
>what you looking forward to?
STALKER 2, Ready or Not, a Fallout 4 mod that completely replaces Fallout 4 with New Vegas
>whats your dream game?
A massive FPS RTS space sci-fi but the material physics are realistic in terms of ballistics and penetration (including body armor). Either that or an ARMA game that acts much more realistically that’s based on soldiers’ experiences.

>20 year old boomer getting mad at video games

Attached: 1527989709906.jpg (234x215, 9K)

Gears 1-3
Nothing. Entertainment industry sucks rn and I hope it burns like Berlin
>whats your dream game?
MGS Peace Walker with PS2 graphics, 100% real-time cutscenes, and no bullshit collision physics

Reading through Hollow Ataraxia
Ebin conscription, probably basic, Anti air n shiiet
>whats your dream game?
No such things exist

Attached: Bazett.Fraga.Mcremitz.full.1088230.jpg (2280x3464, 3.8M)

>wehraboo propaganda game
no thanks

your wet dream will stay a wet dream since incorporating all those elements would mean a multigenre game with impossible quality criterias to be met. You'd get a shitty jack of all trades.

>Squad but WW2
>propaganda game
Did you get /triggered/ because theres an ebil nazi in an ebil nazi tank in the OP image?

t. wehraboo

>game about killing nazis and russians and frogs and brits and yanks
>REEEEEEEEEEEE WEHRABOOS GET OFF MY Jow Forums

>wehraboo chimp out

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1527581084053.jpg (1048x1395, 761K)

bought RS:2 on sale yesterday, very first match, first life, I was advancing with my squad lead into a destroyed building, but right as we got into position to assault it, commander napalmed us on accident because we had pushed back the enemy there. 10/10 would burn to death again.

Escalation 1985
built off squad like Post Scriptum, but about killing Reds when they invade Europe in the 80's
youtu.be/9nupkXjbaok

>Escalation 1985
this might actually be good

youtube.com/watch?v=ps23wlQBDig

Order of Battle WW2 - Panzerkrieg DLC, Alien Isolation and Ancestors Legacy

Gates of Hell

don't know. something good I guess.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 135K)

I'm 100% down with your posted game solely because it has one of those huge german scout cars, the sdkfz 232.

It'll probably be a huge rolling death trap but I can't let that stop me.

what you playing recently?
ARMA III
what you looking forward to?
Nothing atm.
>whats your dream game?
A game where the full horrors of war can be simulated, like raping female civilians, bombing, shooting and attacking female civilians, sexually abusing female civilians, and bartering for sex with impoverished female civilians.

the squad people are good souls for opening up and making available their source files and dev kit.

Attached: MrOWLm-vC9RedXT8CT9Nww8o2HXoj6D5Ln03nQ2v69E[1].png (1024x576, 819K)

>Escalation 1985
>Multiplayer only

into the trash it goes. Servers will probably be dead a year after release.

Most Jow Forums game recently was probably Titanfall 2.
Great sound effects and animations on the guns (this guy did a lot of it youtube.com/watch?v=9WasgRxx6r4)
Looking forward to Stalker 2 and Star Citizen, which is putting an autistic amount of detail into the guns.
>whats your dream game?
I dunno. Shadow of Chernobyl was pretty close to it though.

Attached: Star Citizen Handgun.jpg (1920x1200, 95K)

>stuck in the early 2000's
How's nostalgia treating you

people said the same about squad
and it is still growing

I'm stuck in the early 2000s like he is, but yeah he is sounding rather grognard. Sometimes I find a new game by accident and find it's actually pretty cool. I'm always surprised how many people are keeping the flame going.

Squad hasn't released yet, it's in alpha still :^)

This guy gets it, there has never been a single successful multiplayer game.
>PUBG
>CSGO
>Overwatch
>Hearthstone
>Rocket League
>GTAV
>Rust
>Rainbow Six Siege
All multiplayer, all literally dead, not a single player online anymore.

>whats your dream game?
Guess I'll post my autistic rambling thoughts after rewatching drive. Sure you don't shoot but it's still pretty Jow Forums.
Drive the game:
-Low quality city environment, with all focus on lighting and sound effects, you're speeding through city so that's all that matters
-entire city generated out of pre made city blocks, generic buildings so it can easily simulate vast city
-start with smaller lower risk jobs in ghetto, with shit car and low police presence
-upgrade car and personal gear as you make money
-car physics and damage on point, so if you hit something it's basically instant game over
-thing about car upgrades is it takes time to remove them, and most aren't universal, make up excuse like cops are tracking you so you can't wait too long. Could buy same model car to keep upgrades or even use same exact car but cops track faster then or something
-everything has downside, powerful cars are noisy, expensive and obvious, weak ones are weak, sleepers aren't as good as sports, about as expensive if not more so, but don't stick out
-can have gang/mob tailing you too, they don't have helis/SWAT but drive faster and aren't afraid of shooting/ramming
-best paying jobs are in downtown with lots of cops and security and/or mob jobs, or even better have some plot about the mob trying to kill you and you need to take them down with the jobs
-late game is when you're rich enough to have kitted out armored sleeper, and you're doing jobs in the heart of downtown hitting up big banks/mob places

DayZ 0.63 stress test servers were fantastic, got me a bit excited to try it out again with some lads, still holding back though, but I was very impressed with the new engine, that means they can focus on the release now.

Attached: 1513461063789.jpg (604x405, 64K)

The day DayZ releases is the day Bohemia Interactive goes bankrupt due to the wave of refunds

I have some hope. I had totally forgotten about the game until last week when I heard Brian Hicks left the team, I think he did major work on the engine and spend majority of his time whipping the dev team into shape (Since Dean Hall abandoned them almost straight away like a cunt, which caused the mess the dev's found themselves in.) and now that the hard part of the new engine is done, he moved back to America.

This also led me to hear that BI are investing a lot more into DayZ now that it has this new engine, since rumor has it they plan on using it for ArmA 4, so this is a prime opportunity to flatten out any creases. I'm optimistic.

Attached: 1458684334950.jpg (583x824, 166K)

>MGS Peace Walker with PS2 graphics, 100% real-time cutscenes, and no bullshit collision physics

Did you miss that entire MGSV thing?

It's alright. Finding out things in old games you never knew before is fun.
I didn't upgrade to the next-gen system bc of all the bullshit from both Microsoft and Sony and my internet doesn't have the bandwidth for online play, so I'm stuck playing old vanilla games. The last new game I purchased was GOW Judgement, and that was an absolute mistake. Back in Feb I went back to playing Battlezone for a few weeks.
Pretty much, I watched a playthrough though. FucKonami, they're not getting my money for a broken and rushed game.

Ready or Not is to release this November, and a Beta to be done w/ preorder this July.

RO2, RS2, DoI,Commandos
Sniper Elite 5, SGW 4, Stalker 2.
Also waiting for BF5 just to see the shitstorm.
>whats your dream game?
A H&D2-style shooter placed on the Eastern front with missions based on the real events with different mechanics working such as use of enemy uniform and civilian clothes, suppressed fire that can be heard by enemies, gravity affecting the bullet drop, destroyable environment, reaspnable character customisation (the RS2 kind), realistic melee wound effects (Even if you hit the veins, enemy may not die instantly and you have to keep him down).
And Gleiwitz incident is the kind of a tutorial mission

>Commandos
God-tier

Right now I'm stuck on the D-Day kickoff

They're making money off PS and any other standalones people make. They're p neat for the support they give the market with the premade shooter assets and mechanics, but they're definitely taking their cut on net.

BF1 as a middle finger to the upcoming bfmuh vagina
Post Scriptum and escalation 1985
>whats your dream game?
Wha if the Cold War got hot but it's a mix of WT and Arma3 or far cry in 1940's America
Fuck off (((anglo))) scum

>far cry in 1940's America
No. Srsly, how did you came up with this idea? How can you make the setting look reasonable? A coup done by ex-Huey Long supporters?

Looking forward to Piss Scrotum. Hopefully it does well so it gives them more money and drive to make other theaters of war.

Attached: rape stairs.png (1564x1042, 2.5M)

How large the servers are? I hope that there are more players on the server than in DoI

I would kill a man for a game like Combat Mission Black Sea or Final Blitzkrieg but on a modern engine and with more multiplayer support. I would die happy.

Squad and PS always wants to do 50v50 but they usually get set at 40v40

>Recently
Wargame Red Dragon
>Looking forward to
Red dead redemption 2 cause I fucking loved the first one
>Dream game
An rts that allows me to hop between the commander and any ground/air/water unit
Cause when ever the AI is too weak you can try to turn the tide with your own hands hopping in the boots of a soldier of a squad you already deployed, a ship you spawned to bombard the cost or a plane to rain hell down upon thier heads

about to play this
youtube.com/watch?v=VtaiTabvIEE

O daddy yes please

lolol D E S T R O Y E D

Star Citizen is working on a nice FPS module if you haven't heard about that yet.

I really really really hope that they'll do the vehicle interiours or at least good work arounds so we won't have to play another WarThunder

Their team is only 8 guys, they said in a stream that if they're going to do interiors, it's going to happen faaaaar off in the future. That being said, as somebody who played as much as I could in the past testing weekend, the game is amazing. Stukas diving down on you will make you shit your pants and hearing a group of tanks and infantry attacking sounds fucking orgasmic.

>Stukas diving down on you will make you shit your pants and hearing a group of tanks and infantry attacking sounds fucking orgasmic.
youtu.be/GX54r_L67Yo?t=64

>star citizen
how's that scam looking on your bank account?