Should full auto be more accessible?

Completely hypothetical, What do you think Jow Forums?

Attached: m60-nam.jpg (720x576, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M5om13s74Rw
youtube.com/watch?v=-GdKhpna_k4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Premium account only.

much like the marajuana plant, full auto weapons were banned for political and economic reasons using fear.

if marajuana can be legalized, then so should full auto

SHALL

NOT

BE

WHITE

INFRINGED

fuck you you fucking fuck

MUCHACHO

If having the current registry hasn't already resulted in droves of full auto crimes, I don't see why reopening it would suddenly start. See where it goes from there.

But politicians and current owners have no intention of letting that happen.

Ya, I guess I didn't really ask the question I intended on. A better one would be, How would we integrate such a change?

Personally, I think we'd need to abolish all anti-carry laws. The more we become unarmed, the greater the threat an automatic weapon is.

I think the Hughes amendment pisses me off more than the NFA itself. The fact that there is no legal way as a private citizen to possess a newly manufactured machine gun is infuriating.

How do you maintain your composure until Civil War 2: Electric boogaloo, Jow Forums?

Attached: image.jpg (1057x1114, 603K)

I've been wondering. If cities can successfully become "sanctuary" cities that ignore immigration laws, why can't cities become sanctuaries that ignore ATF laws?

Jow Forums needs to band together, buy property in some tiny midwest town, become the political majority, and enact local laws that make it a sanctuary from the ATF.

>current owners

I've never even thought of that.

ya, that's a damn fine point

If we were to rise into power, what would we rename the city to?

Traptown

Aren't good condition full auto .50 bmg guns worth close to $1,000,000 now? Imagine how pissed those guys would be if full auto became legal and you could buy new ones for a few thousand again.

You'll be labeled a cult and burned alive, user

I would open a gun/dragon dildo store and get rich.

Diversification is part of any investment strategy. Don’t invest in things that can rise or fall based on the political climate if you’re not prepared to lose that investment (I’m going to be so happy when the house of cards can’t support solar subsidies anymore and everyone loses their shit).

would .50bmg get cheaper tho?

Don't worry, Donald to the rescue is going to push for coal and nuclear subsidies--you'll have more fun with those.

Yeah like how States made weed legal, but the government raids people who smoke weed.... wait...

>not wanting your local nuclear power plant to meltdown so you can STALKER in real life
Get out of here STALKER.

Attached: YKDOm1r.gif (500x270, 872K)

Culturally enriched.

Its not that hard.

Private citizens just open crappy gun shops who are FFLs for business in name only.

Theres a reason theres like more than a hundred thousand FFLs and a total number of more than three hundred million post sample/dealer sample machine guns registered right now.

You didnt really thing all those fudds and customer hating assholes got into the gun business to get rich did you?

Islamburg.

But on a serious note a lot of militia/organized crime syndicates/technologically adept loners/corrupt and well connected richfags have shit illegal to the average civilian, especially outside the united states.

In fact a lot of countries have special gunexemptions for the rich, connected, or politically preferred.

I’m 90% sure you have to sell a certain number of machine guns to keep your FFL. Not as easy as it sounds.

Attached: face thing.png (500x500, 40K)

correct me if im wrong, but IIRC it goes off of transactions, and you can buy a full fun MP-7 for less than 5k

>If cities can successfully become "sanctuary" cities that ignore immigration laws, why can't cities become sanctuaries that ignore ATF laws?
Because 'sanctuaries' from the current orthodoxy threaten government power and legitimacy,which means all their force will be brought down on you. You know. Antifa attacks a bunch of people in Portland and the victims get arrested; guy films Muslim pedophiles in England and gets arrested. And so forth.

I tend to believe the 2A generally intended to permit citizen ownership of all individual arms, which would in the modern era include machine guns.

With that said, politically getting there is going to require some work, or we're gonna pick a battle and then lose it... short term gain of feeling gud for long term loss of ground is not a good bargain.

You do know what board you asked right? Hell we enjoy talks about recreational nuclear weapons once a month or so.

Attached: 1492239849981.jpg (720x720, 69K)

Which is why i would suspect a lot of ffl guys have alternative businesses and revenue streams.

Ill bet that you might find a solid chunk of these smaller shops that fall under that category and run at a loss, but stick with the business because they totally believe they can turn it around and not because owning full auto giggle switches is fun as fuck.

>only nuclear
Bump fired Ion Cannons/antimatter lasers when?

My McDeath Star needs some more features.

youtube.com/watch?v=M5om13s74Rw
thread theme

obama already said no to funding the death star, we should try to get trump to do it

I think new manufacture of machine gun receivers should be allowed. but at a set amount per year and have manufacturers bid on the right to build them.

>tfw madman trump actually wants to build the death star to stop bad hombres

Attached: 1515553717592.jpg (551x489, 33K)

Even though I hate Obama, I did like his logo shooped to the death star.

Space Force already confirmed.

Mexicans cant cross the border if there IS no border....or mexico.

dumb frogposter

FULL FREEDOM
FULL AUTO
FULLY LEGAL

you ppl enrich my life

Attached: trooluv.png (540x502, 463K)

what benefit does full auto bring to defense? it'd be like the aussies fighting emus if you were having to use it to fight off a horde of niggers trying to raid your house or business. you'll just run out of bullets before they're done. why not just join the guard or army so they ship you off to kill sandniggers or slantniggers when shit goes south with kimmy.
cuz niggers can't afford that million dollar paycheck and dont have the means to smuggle them into the country when they go full islamic brotherhood while in prison

>what benefit does full auto bring to defense?
None at all. You can deliver suppressive fire quite nicely without it. It's just that I'd like to build a functioning Stirling SMG or Uzi or something without risking being murdered in my own home Soviet-style.

Full auto allows suppression and gives a last ditch chance in cqc

But since mexicans all vote democrat I guess sanctuary cities are cool?

fuck you cunt if i want a full auto gun it’s my right

or because it’s passively refusing to send info to ICE or whoever. keeping the ATF out is totally different.

No, retards shouldn't have full auto guns.

Exactly right on the second ammendment. No, it's authors were not picturing private citizens armed with heavy machine guns or high explosives, but they also didn't envision any oppressive government or invading force armed with them either. The idea was for the citizenry to keep some level of arms parity with any oppressive force.

Fuck yeah. They were rarely used in crimes and banned for no fucking reason other than fear and pandering.

Google 'Waco'

No. Representation in our state legislatures and in the electoral college is determined by census data now rather than the number of registered voters. There was an SC decision to that effect some years ago. Which is about the time the sanctuary city/state thing started.

The three million illegal invading spics in California alone outvote any two low-pop red states like Vermont or Wyoming or Montana, even if they don't actually vote. A normal country would have had a civil war ove3r this by now.

SHALL

i’d rather be in a shootout with 3 retards with full auto uzis than 1 retard with a bolt gun

Yeah, you tell im. Anyone who’s used a shooty gun before can tell you that one homeless man with a stick is just as deadly as a platoon of marines with air support.

Yes.

In the Czech Republic it is easier to get automatic firearms. It is literally run by local police. You go in, ask for the permit and they give it to you. It's a may issue one, but still. This also includes suppressors and incendiary ammo.

The shall issue permit allows every gun an american can get and also allows concealed carry of two weapons ANYWHERE IN THE FUCKING COUNTRY THERE ARE NO GUN FREE ZONES.

There has never been a school shooting from what I understand and like two mass shootings.

The ATF has nothing to do with automatic firearms being banned. It's congres, the fucking FBI and filthy communists.

youtube.com/watch?v=-GdKhpna_k4

Not an argument. There was a time when certain spices you can get at a grocery store were worth their weight in gold.
Full auto should be legal again, and people who wasted ridiculous amounts of money on it were idiots.

based

>platoon of marines with air support
>3 retards with uzis
ok

Ruby ridge

I wan't my casaba howitzer and I wan't it now.

Attached: 1522681101344.jpg (960x960, 66K)

thats a dude

No, that's a girl (male).

you think I didn't know that ;)

Far less than that.

But still expensive. Like a car.

I'd shove a HEDP in her MAAWS if you know what I mean

Attached: 1522684277285.jpg (720x960, 55K)

We'd see more because they media would throw a shit fit and put the idea of using autos for criminal purposes (particularly "mass shootings") in the heads of every special snowflake who plays too much COD and feels like they dont get enough attention. Right now most of the individuals taking these guns to schools can't afford a 10,000 DIAS but sure could afford the extra 200 to upgrade from a semi to FA. That being said most of these shooters don't upgrade shit on their rifles so if they sold auto sears for various weapons in kits that provided instruction on what steps the owner needed to take to install the sear it would be easy for legal owners to set up while also providing a barrier to active shooters.

I never understood the argument against FA in regards to mass shootings. If FA are illegal because one could "spray and pray" entire groups of people like a fucking madman. Then why aren't shotguns banned? you could literally spray a crowd with BB's in a single trigger pull. It just doesn't make any sense.

the only thing being anti-NFA does as a politician is get you the hardcore 2a vote while making everyone else think you're crazy.

its not gonna happen.

>spray a crowd with BBs
If you did this you wouldn't be a spree killer unless everyone called their hits.

Jokes aside, it's just people complaining about something they have very little knowledge of.
If a spree killer had access to one firearm with Full Auto capabilities and enough mags then theoretically they can cause a good amount of carnage, but they're ignoring that somebody with little training and access to Full Auto fire would probably rack up very few kills for every full auto burst and expend enough ammunition that a backup gun would need to be used unless you planned on shooting up a school or crowded area which is probably their plan in their first place.

It really all comes down to training and capability, and they believe that FA would kill more people, which isn't necessarily true.
I'd personally love civilian access to FA weapons, but there needs to be a serious cultural and educational shift in America first. Way too many fucking ignorant people, and way too many people in this country in general.

Attached: 1362602918834.jpg (524x492, 139K)

Full auto is extremely accessible--don't be poor. If you can't afford one, in America, it's by choice.

"we need to tak away rights because some people are dumb."

ATF-yourself

Shut the fuck up retard. The right to FA has already been stripped almost completely. I'd feel great if FA was mostly legalized but I'd feel a whole lot better if people weren't as retarded as you.

Try not to be such a fucking tool.

>It's just that I'd like to build a functioning Stirling SMG or Uzi or something without risking being murdered in my own home Soviet-style.
This

I want a full auto Sten so I can get drunk and larp as a circa 1944 Para

Ironically shitloads of illegal guns found in California are in the hands of both mexican gangbangers as well as regular immigrant (mexican and others) who just dont give a shit about the gun laws.

Democrats are inviting the very minorities that will fuck up their own gun bans (given the prevalence of illegal firearms from said minorities' home countries).

News to me. What case?

Are there videos of Czechs shooting full autos privately owned?

I think there was one of Ian from Forgotten Weapons shooting a full retard Dushka or something bigger in Poland which is antigun as fuck in social attitudes but technically less restrictive on paper, which is a strange combination.

SHALL

Who says it isnt accessible.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 112K)

The real kicker was banning open bolts simply on account of them being too easy to convert. The act of converting it was already illegal so no reason but control

>tfw no open bolt AR

Attached: 1493822603571.png (326x494, 25K)

Bad image choice, thought it said "fug :DDD"

They were pretty strict on guns until Putin's green men started invading Crimea, then they suddenly did an about face and decided the blade of grass method might be better incase Putin likes their land next iirc

The NFA is an atrocity in itself that was implemented to remove guns from the poor and the middle class, it's the same thing these days with the class 3 license

I want the ban to be lifted, but only after we get better and more accessible screening capabilities, and better mental health as a country. Enough retards running around trying for high scores with semis, full autos would be terrible in their hands.

The truck attack at the Christmas market in Nice France killed more people than any single gunman attack in world history. Guns, even full auto, are not the ideal choice for maximum death toll killing spree. Simply driving a truck into a crowd can kill car more than you ever could with full auto.

They would be terrible, because there would be a lot more dead ceiling tiles.

That's pretty solid.

Waco 2: Electric Boogaloo

True, but if you're firing indiscriminately into a dense crowd like No Motive Man you'll be able to fuck a lot of shit up.

That's excluding the fact that if full auto was legal, it'd be a lot easier for people who get them to get gud with them before they go out and shit all over a school

larpburg