Can't get this picture anymore

>mbt/armor.american.m1.abrams-side-hull-exposed.flags=opsec.1458E0EAd01.jpg

since a while ago I can't seem to find this picture outside of ciar.org where they have it locked. Does anybody have >greentext pic related in their folders anywhere?

Attached: eS6zagJ.jpg (820x1092, 430K)

If those shells drop would they explode

no, they wouldn't, those rounds are all electrically fired

he is referring to the fuse on the warhead not the shells primer

What Korea is this, and dont use best Korea. North or South?

the fuse on this training round can punch through light material at extremely high velocities before triggering so i doubt simply dropping it will cause ignition. caution used regardless.

south. the tag on top right is south korea
if it was north korea it would say democratic peoples republic of korea or DPRK and I doubt they would have this picture public or even on record

>Republic of Korea

Gee I wonder

Also can we turn top left guy into a meme

thanks
rape self

this picture has already been memed as is, look at the warthunder crew skill bar on each one.

filtered you make me ashamed of my country you tripfaggoting newfaggot retard

you make me ashamed that you werent already ashamed of this place, North Island atleast, South is redeemable.

>top left guy

WT loader skill instead of regular strength meme, a man of culture

Attached: Z5JL_std.jpg (400x327, 24K)

It would be extremely painful

You are pathetic m8

uuuu

use the filter

EODfag
No.
120mm is electrically primed.
The blue projo is a PRAC version of the HEAT round, so nothing to go boom there either.
Worst case, the combustible cart case would break and spill potentially flammable propellant grains around, so at worst it's a flash fire risk.

>tfw i will never get that more detailed leaked picture of chobam armor peaking out of an abrams turret because people are two busy memeing the faggot lifting a PRAC HEAT-T round

Attached: IMG_9994.gif (226x236, 1.14M)