There are people on Jow Forums who aren't old enough to remember the collapse of the soviet union

>there are people on Jow Forums who aren't old enough to remember the collapse of the soviet union

dad was so fucking happy that he bought 500$ of champagne and 200$ worth of BBQ.

Shit was cash

Attached: 1501363597244.jpg (200x200, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n4RjJKxsamQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I was actually born in the Soviet Union months before it collapsed. Of course I have no recollection of the events since I was an infant but I do remember growing up in Russia in the 1990s. To a child everything is normal but looking back I'm very glad we moved to the states first chance we got.

Wow, user, that’s $360 of BBQ and $910 in champagne today.

Attached: F2D0BF1B-C4ED-41B4-8D2B-9F9993DAD6E4.jpg (640x852, 181K)

Sure, but you dont have weapons stuff in your OP

til this about you

Shit man, I wouldnt be born until nearly a decade later.

I wish I could have seen old /k, everybody around heres a faggot now.

Except it ended my career path asshole. Made redundant.

Yeah but the purchasing power of the dollar was better even 30 years ago so it wouldn't have been that much.

so you're not an arms dealer?

That’s from the CPI inflation calculator, it uses a basket of consumer goods so I believe purchasing power is taken into account.

Amazing in such a short time communism is not only acceptable but we have antifa in our streets assaulting people.

Its not really surprising, large part of Ireland was still largely Germaboos after WW1 and 2, almost entirely out of hatred for England. Can see how its the same thing with retarded youths nowadays, hatred leads to the dark side and whatnot.

Thanks for reminding me that I'm old asshole.

>this has something to do with Jow Forums

>implying anything has changed
newfags will always be new

I dont even remeber 9/11 and I'm old enough to not be banned.

I barely remember 9/11. I wasn’t even born until 95.

I remember. I was still in 6th grade, I think.

Neat, what in general was your family's income level like at that point? I've always wondered what the socioeconomic classes are like in RU compared to burgerland

I was born of the cold war. I am still fighting that war for some fucked up reason.

>mfw born in 2000 and legally posting here

Attached: 1526579188857.png (500x514, 269K)

>tfw it wasn't until years later that I found out we no call Czechoslovakia seperately
They had a pretty quiet breakup desu.

Mods eternally BTFO

>born 95
>born just in time to see America decline from a confident, universally respected superpower to a third world shithole

Attached: 1463109104644.jpg (600x318, 16K)

i was 4 or 5. i dont remember it.

>mfw I dont remember 9/11 but can buy funs

Not born too late to reap some of the rewards though.

Attached: Bulgarian plum polymer AK-74 looking good.jpg (1382x778, 569K)

>mfw browsing Jow Forums since I was 12
Who here /devilish/

Attached: 1526417994534.png (1248x677, 454K)

I started when I was 17 in 2007

When I was 15 in 2011.

Same exact thing for me. The summer between junior/senior year just a few weeks before the "hackers on steroids" fox news thing.

>there are people that don't have "Wings of Change" stuck in their head when they see walls being torn down

Attached: da.png (377x378, 349K)

youtube.com/watch?v=n4RjJKxsamQ