Press F to pay some motherfucking respect.it's June 6

Press F to pay some motherfucking respect.it's June 6

Attached: download.jpg (250x201, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3315347/Watch-heart-pounding-moment-Israeli-commandos-save-Islamic-militants-Syrian-warzone-risking-lives-sworn-enemies.html
spectator.co.uk/2018/06/were-all-those-young-lives-lost-at-normandy-in-vain/
youtube.com/watch?v=vzrYgDnewSI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

F

I'm glad they all died painfully. Heil Hitler.

Funny you should say that, considering they actually achieved their objective that day and the Germans lost.

i met a guy who was on omaha, after he told me he quickly corrected himself after he saw the look on my face, and explained he was a supply man.
F

F
Also, it's the anniversary of the first time I ever put my peenor in a girl's vagina. I stormed her beach, if you know what i mean. I gave her the old bangalore torpedo.

Two of my Great Uncles were in Normandy on June 6th, one with the 29th Division in the second wave and the other was with the 326th Airborne Engineers with the 101st. Neither of them talked about the war and my father and I had to look up their service records after they passed. I never realized what they did and I feel bad about that.

Attached: 1444959345068.png (504x669, 449K)

F

When early reports indicated the landings were failing, Eisenhower drafted this. Several biographers consider it to have been a suicide note.

Attached: D525006C-AB47-49D7-973F-ADCA4BDCB90F.jpg (500x388, 54K)

>July

The July 5 is a “typo” attributed to stress. The Eisenhower library authenticates it as being written on D-Day.

My great uncle landed on omaha beach. He told me about it only once, before I left for infantry OSUT. Died while I was in training, so I never got to speak to him again. Can't imagine going through that shit. He told me he was certain he was going to die, but he made it through the entire war without a single scratch. Just imagine being a teenager, and willfully running towards bunkers filled with people firing machine guns at you and your buddies. They all had some brass balls.

F

Respect to the defenders of Normandy.

Attached: Paris.jpg (500x652, 117K)

More like my B-Day

Attached: kinder.zukunft.jpg (1056x700, 181K)

Never underestimate the power of the international Jew. The fight continues...

> yelling on the internet
> about memes
this is considered an effectual struggle in 2018.
give up and find a hole, this thing is burning to the ground

Fuck you nazi scumbag wannabes. The real nazis would execute you anyways for being the fat shit heads you are. The Germans were an evil that needed to be eradicated and they were eradicated, their bloodline filled with slav half mongol blood from the capture of berlin. I'm glad we let the soviets into Berlin first cause they were able to humiliate the failure that is the German people.

If you had any real knowledge of ww2, not conspiracy theories, you'd realize how stupid you are.

You seem upset.

I hope you're joking. The movement has picked up more speed in the last 4 years than ever before. I see it in random places all over the internet.
Your fight is done.

WW2 never should have happened. Germany had legitimate grievances and it was none of our business. We never should have had the Flying Tigers in China killing Japanese to provoke them into attacking us. We never should have fucked with their oil. Germany could have fought their war against the communists and we could have been done with it.

Attached: sonicht.jpg (350x501, 113K)

just irritated. That the memory of great men is so easily forgotten and disrespected for a vile ideology being espoused by people who have no idea what they're talking about.

The way Germany was acting, they wouldn’t have stopped with Russia, their economy was built on the mobilization and would’ve imploded if they didn’t continue plundering

Your anger and the evil you promote invalidates your argument.

Attached: 1438360152430.png (578x242, 179K)

Nazi ideology is just as wrong if not more so than that of ISIS.

>>>/reddit/

Attached: (You) don't belong here.png (461x447, 232K)

>The way Germany was acting, they wouldn’t have stopped with Russia
Russia was staging an attack. This is well documented from Russian sources today. Germany launched a preemptive strike. The North Africa campaign was intended to keep Britain from forcing a second front through Italy. This is what happened immediately after Rommel evacuated Africa. The myth of Germany trying to conquer the world does not survive objective inspection.
>their economy was built on the mobilization and would’ve imploded if they didn’t continue plundering
Well, their economy was based on labor - and a lot of that labor was war-centric so, to a point, this may be true. There is potential for the NSDAP styled economy to function outside of war. We never had an opportunity to see it fail from a purely economic standpoint. It is an interesting question that I have pondered myself.

Attached: Johann.Heinrich.Füssli.Albtraum.jpg (611x767, 119K)

Imagine D-Day happening in the >current year

> Hes right so instead of facing facts I'll just call him a redditor haha I win

Retard. Nazi and ISIS ideology are strikingly similar in what they wanted to achieve but of course every wannabe will deny this fact.

Regardless of the ideology of the NSDAP, Germany had legitimate grievances. Their grievances would stand the test for merit even if the NSDAP had never existed. Regardless, right and wrong is subjective in the matter of the survival of a people on the world stage. Who are we to say that all the world should accept our ideology.

Attached: diversity-karen-merry.jpg (523x700, 99K)

>Russia was staging an attack.

As proven by their insufficient fuel reserves and the little faith they had in the Red Army officers.

F UCK YEAH

U
C
K

Y
E
A
H

Attached: 55d54ff4f8083fe55d433b04354a0ce7.jpg (1278x790, 247K)

You think ISIS doesn't have grievances? From having their people constantly fighting the soviets, brits, and americans for all of recent history? They have just as many grievances as the nazis did. They are still our enemy regardless of their grievances just like the nazis were and are our enemy regardless of grievances.

f
godspeed the soldier who does what must be done.
may he run fast and always have a place to run back to
may his family get along fine but need him like hell the second he's home
let his woman be kind to him and a devil to all others.

I hope his boots dry quick and his canteens drain slow.
when the army starts dragging, maybe he's headed to the front.
When the army moves like lightning, as an army can sometimes do, let it bring what he needs, cigarettes and lead
When he trips, may he drop right out of the crosshairs
when he gets up, i hope he pulls somebody up with him
though the Fed might try hard to lose him or waste him, may he come home stronger
and with a little coin in his pocket
hope he does well in college, because not every soldier makes it that far.

godspeed the soldier doing his best, because the army is the door on our house and the world is a snowstorm.
and when he's old and at home
when he can't remember if he loved the war or hated it
i hope there's somebody there

>Russia was planning a preemptive attack

That’s why they got steamrolled and needed the US to send the supplies when they got invaded right?

>NSDAP style economy
>ever functioning without war

When Germany would invade or break a treaty and annex a country they would immediately plunder it for all itds resources. Railroads, trucks, anything to bolster their weak supply lines was seized as well as any other asset they could get their hands on, Czechoslovakia was particularly valuable being the number one manufacturer of arms in Europe. The Nazis were thieves, looters who would stab their neighbors in the back over dubious territorial claims and then shake its corpse down for everything it’s got. I still think they’re no better than the Communists though, just because communism doesn’t have a racial or ethnic factor to doesn’t make it any less evil. In fact I can argue communism is more evil than NatSoc because it doesn’t have a racial/ethnic factor

>Nazi and ISIS ideology are strikingly similar
You have not provided evidence of such similarity - only bombasticism. Regardless, they were in different contexts. The Germans in WW2 had their own countries they were attempting to reform. ISIS is an externally funded non-state entity that was attempting to forge a mythical caliphate within states already extant. Your comparison is very rough.

Attached: martin.schulz.png (500x352, 98K)

Heil Hitler.

Fuck the kike worshipping US faggots

Attached: 154295892867.jpg (200x375, 22K)

>As proven by
There were also the 24,000 boxcars filled with artillery shells that were intercepted on their journey westward. They were heading somewhere.

Attached: statueofliberty-poem.jpg (270x280, 24K)

This

US = kike puppets

Must be to support the armor that wasn't going anywhere due to fuel shortages.

NAZIS AND COMMIES GET OUT REEEEEEEEE

Attached: kill-them-all.jpg (850x400, 64K)

ISIS is controlled opposition. That is why they only attacked Israel once by mistake. Any true caliphate would aim its sword straight at Israel. They are a puppet. Puppets have no legitimate grievances.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3315347/Watch-heart-pounding-moment-Israeli-commandos-save-Islamic-militants-Syrian-warzone-risking-lives-sworn-enemies.html

this is a day to honor bravery and the things soldiers gave while defending what they believe.
whatever flavor of meme you like best has no place here.
There are other places to discuss history and politics.

just remember the fallen and what they gave on the way down.

f

what a bunch of sorry sons of bitches in this thread. take your angry Jow Forums garbage off this board.

>they would immediately plunder it for all itds resources.
Just like any victor - hence the term "To the victor, the spoils". This is nothing exclusive to Germany.
>weak supply lines
This is inherent in Blitzkrieg and the US follows this paradigm of war at the present.
>a bunch more
I agree with most of it.
>no better than the Communists
I was never taught a perspective this fair. In the context of WW2, the Commies were the good guys that could do no wrong - and when they did (Katyn Wood) we just pinned it on Germany. Every people on the planet has some sense of ethnicity or it will fall to dissolution. This, also, is nothing exclusive to Germany.

Attached: circumcision.death.png (660x581, 453K)

There's a middle ground between 'dyed-hair tumblr feminist' and 'literal nazis'. The nazis did more to hurt Europe and white people than any other force in human history. The nazis wanted to exterminate millions of white Europeans in order to create 'lebensraum' for German settlers. Look up Generalplan Ost.

You can be against the Islamisation of Europe without supporting Hitler.

The Allied troops that stormed those beaches were brave men, they did nothing wrong. Their commanders were honorable. Virtually no soldier or sailor on either side of that strip of bloody sand would have wanted western civilization to become what it is today.

It was the post war political leadership that squandered their victory.

spectator.co.uk/2018/06/were-all-those-young-lives-lost-at-normandy-in-vain/

Attached: d-day.png (593x658, 58K)

F

>this is a day to honor bravery and the things soldiers gave while defending what they believe.
There were Germans there, too. They fought for what they believed. That war was none of our business. We should have let the belligerents settle their own scores rather than become one ourselves.

Attached: digits.jpg (400x400, 10K)

F

THROUGH THE GATES OF HELL

>all the asshurt krauts ITT
lol
say it with me now: DO IT _____

Attached: asshurt germ.png (643x643, 508K)

Remain Upset fritz

>That war was none of our business.

They declared war on the United States.

>There were Germans there, too. They fought for what they believed.

Also the Soviets, Czechs, and Italians who didn't want to be there.

Attached: 3141243.gif (250x232, 808K)

The Japanese attacked us at Pearl Harbor after we cut off their oil supplies and enforced other sanctions as a legitimate protest to their empire building and the threat they posed to our holdings in the Pacific. We declared war only on Japan. Hitler declared war on the US before we declared war on him. Yes, Roosevelt wanted to fight Hitler and pursued a europe-first strategy, but we did not go abroad in search of monsters to slay. Had Hitler refused to declare war on the US things would have been different.

Attached: goodwp.com_24202.jpg (1920x1080, 462K)

>wanted to exterminate millions of white Europeans in order to create 'lebensraum' for German settlers.
Much like Manifest Destiny. I fell for all of the Hitler memes for decades. Upon inspection they all fail. Frankly they contradict.
>idiot
>madman
>evil genius
Certainly not all of them can be true if they contradict each other.

Attached: das.geht.nicht.jpg (564x589, 36K)

OP here. thanks for your post. Props on them trips.

>Had Hitler refused to declare war on the US things would have been different.
not really. he would have lost regardless, but the US sped things along.

F to the Germans who fought there defending Europe.

Attached: Grahammer, Anton.jpg (609x415, 71K)

>Had Hitler refused to declare war on the US things would have been different.

There was a worry in the White House that this was exactly what would happen in the days between Dec 7 and the German declaration.

>The Allied troops that stormed those beaches were brave men, they did nothing wrong.
On what legitimate premise were we there?

Attached: Team-America.jpg (1280x1024, 348K)

"BUT THE GERMANS UH HUHU HUHU HUHUHU"

I'm not going to deny you of that but I will deny you the kike shit since it was before the establishment of Israel and the discovery of the camps.

Again, you and the rest of you little wannabe cunts can remain upset at the fact that you failed.

B
O
M
B
E
R

H
A
R
R
I
S

I agree, I just mean the US may not have fought in Europe. The Europeans should be fucking glad we did though, we're the only reason the Soviets didn't march all the way to the Atlantic in 45 and 46. With the US isolated as basically the only western capitalist country in that scenario Communism would probably be the norm worldwide now.

Attached: air_havoc23.jpg (8289x6455, 2.75M)

>Much like Manifest Destiny
There's a massive difference between taking land from hunter-gatherers who haven't even developed agriculture and taking land from other civilised Europeans. Even the former is morally dubious and only gets a pass from most people because it happened in a different time period.

how dare you include yourself.
how dare you say "ourselves" when you've done 18 years of nothing for nobody.
you don't know what it's like going to war or sacrifice.
you don't even know what it's like going to a 9-5

i didn't disparage the nazis who defending that beach. Yeah, they were brave and gave too.
Their cause was flawed, sure, but they believed in it and some gave everything.
but you're making a life out of going on the internet and blaming jew for your inability to reproduce.
You don't represent the brave germans and you certainly can't call yourself an american.

>They declared war on the United States.
We declared war on their ally. The outcome was naturally entry into the European Theater.
>innocent Italians
Holy shit - Italy was a German ally until they backstabbed Germany. How do they earn a pass?

Based numbers

>On what legitimate premise were we there?

Germany declared war on the United States Dec 11, 1941.

>We declared war on their ally.

After they performed an attack without declaration on us, then declared war on us, followed by us declaring war on them.

Hitler declared war on the US and was known to be formulating plans (albeit shitty ones) to bomb and eventually invade the US. Further, the French Government in exile and the British government requested our aid. WW2 is literally the most well justified war in modern US history.

Attached: 1VBHGyn.jpg (4128x2322, 792K)

you stupid, nigger-posing jew fuck.

Tfw I am now in the Big Red One

Attached: 1526574000732.jpg (520x519, 76K)

Attached: do it again bomber harris.png (1197x854, 758K)

Reminder that Pacific Veterans literally did nothing wrong, Japs had it coming, my only regret is that Hitler declared war on the US and stopped us from ending the war against the Nips sooner

>Had Hitler refused to declare war on the US
That is not how alliances work.
>FDR
I suppose it was only a coincidence that it was a Jew that shot HP Long? This war was nurtured for decades before it birthed.

Attached: carl.weiss.jpg (480x360, 18K)

30 SECONDS!!!!

It’s a shame we can’t have a nice D-Day thread.

>thanks for your post.
Everyone knew your intent from the beginning. Get off of your high horse.

Attached: gud.bait.jpg (625x626, 92K)

Double F for all the paratroopers who fucked up
FF

F for those that belonged at the battle and F for those that got puppeted to fight in a land where they never should have been. All of it is so sad.

>That is not how alliances work.
The Soviet Union did not declare war on Japan until August, 1945, despite the USSR's allies, Britain and America being attacked by Japan in December of 1941. NATO countries can fight open conflicts against each other, Greece and Turkey have. Alliances don't have to be if one goes we all go, that's a double standard. Further, would you propose that the US NOT declare war on Japan in retaliation for Pearl Harbor? The nips would have gone all the way to fucking California if he hadn't fought to stop them.

>The Germans were an evil that needed to be eradicated

Gee, it’s a real mystery of (((who))) is behind this post.

Attached: 20B1C6F4-D9D1-4E46-960E-830B30684FA9.png (688x684, 200K)

Germany plundered because they depended on it to keep its machine going, I just hope you share this same relativism for all the belligerents of the war. None of this changes the fact that they had no right to occupy Polish, Dutch, Czech, Danish, Norwegian and French soil and subjugate it’s people. I believe what they did to the Czechs and Poles was particularly underhanded and immoral

probably someone with a grasp of history and not crippling contrarian autism

>the Jews were not yet a people
And yet they managed to convene a Sanhedrin for Napoleon among the various other things they have done as a people without a land.

Attached: sanhedrin.jpg (1034x758, 402K)

youtube.com/watch?v=vzrYgDnewSI

Attached: dday06_sjpg_950_2000_0_75_0_50_50.jpg (950x713, 120K)

>the only reason the Soviets didn't march all the way
Without US support, the British invasion would never have happened. Germany likely would not have even lost Africa without US intervention.

The whole of Jow Forums has been even more ruined by Jow Forums. I want to go back 10 years.

>There's a massive difference
Keep in mind that much of Lebensraum was merely Anschluss. I see differences in the comparison but the strengths outweigh the weaknesses.

F

My respects to the brave soldiers of the Third Reich.

S to the USGI's.

The anger in your arguments will not shield the flaws from criticism. You are the angry burger that is so widely detested around the world. We have killed too many people in lands where we should never have been. History is not going to look kindly on us. The barbarians will soon be at the gate and history will regard their good cause.

We were already operating in their sphere. The surprise attack meme is laughable. Should we have abstained if they were already harassing us in our sphere?

FLASH

this

Europe would be a much better place if the third reich won

Attached: ben-mcdougal-204-germania-reel.jpg (1920x1080, 528K)

The evil you propose undermines any mantle of moral merit you try to don.

Oh fuck off with your "WE WUZ ARYANS" shit.

14/88

WTF is nice about D-Day?