Whats a good gun for a 12 year old? >asking for my son

>whats a good gun for a 12 year old? >asking for my son

Attached: my gun bitch.jpg (800x450, 60K)

Attached: Savage-Rascal-Pink.jpg (2000x400, 99K)

I said son

they make it in black

But that is a good gun for your son (daughter)

Attached: Sexual_Assault_Rifle.jpg (1920x1080, 494K)

ew faggot
sounds cool
>epic

Get a .22 bolt action with irons. Start him on the basics.

why cant your son have a pink gun? is he too good for pink?

Perf

10/22

In all seriousness the Savage rascal (or any other sub $250 single shot .22lr is perfect for a kids first gun. It lets you control more easily when there is a live round in the chamber as you teach him proper gun/range safety.

pink is for girls

says who?

go away fag

Fucking sexiest. Where do you think you are on Tumblr?

What are you a 50 year old closeted homosexual?

how does it feel to be that insecure?

go suck a dick

Attached: 1524838471688[1].png (680x383, 444K)

take your son to a gun store and have him hold several different model .22lr rifles. See which one fits him or is just slightly too big for him. cz455, savage rascal, and ruger american rimfire are some good choices though there are a bunch of other great 22s on the market.

Attached: DocooOcco.jpg (1280x720, 113K)

I cut myself on your edge user

Attached: ReAl_EdGy.jpg (400x300, 29K)

Gender doesn’t mean shit anymore. Boys can like “girl” things and girls can like “boy” things.

Refer to this helpful image.

Attached: children and crew served weapons.jpg (835x635, 147K)

I'm comfortable in my sexuality. I don't need a black gun to show my sexuality.

Attached: 1527443586147.png (500x624, 183K)

I will faggot

fuck off faggot, pink is still for girls and gays.
you're the same kind of shithead that got upset over dreamworks not making their dragon a faggot.

Wow, that's so obscure you would have to be a fag to know about it.

I’m not a fag and I don’t give a fuck about whatever forced diversity bs you’re talking about.

If your boy likes pink, so what?

you sound very insecure user. i think you might have clicked on the wrong board, this is Jow Forums not Jow Forums.

This guy is projecting so hard he HAS to be a self hating homosexual

I think he is underage probably 12

so a self-hating homosexual?

He will grow into it with help from his priest druning confession.

>>asking for my son
Did you mean your wifes son?

Every boy in my family was given a .22LR/.410 as their first gun. We all still have them and use them pretty often.

um sorry sweetie, but Jow Forumsweapons is a progressive board

Attached: 398.png (600x400, 292K)

How is the cz75 edgy

A fully semiautomatic rapid fire high cap clip AR(Assault Rifle) with either heat seeker... Make sure you show him how to look down the barrel to see if it's clear too while pulling the trigger!

>Gang Weed
I see you're a man of taste as well

22 single shot rifle

Savage .22.

Ruger 10/22. Do it.
Do it.

Depending on his size.. thats honestly not a bad way to go is a rascal.. single shot .22 is decent.

Otherwise Savage makes several other .22s out there, my first was a bolt action that was great as I think a bolt action teaches you to slow down, line up the shot instead of the COWADUDY 360 no scopes for doritos bullshit.

Otherwise.. a Ruger 10/22 isn't bad. and there are a few upgrades you guys can do together with it. theres a butt ton of parts out there to upgrade the rifle and he can 'make it his own'

Something in .470 or .700 NE, he will be forced to grow strong to be able to shoot it, he will be inclined to hit because if he misses you will have to beat him for wasting expensive ammo

How wide are his school hallways?
Hardwood or hollow core doors?

Marlin 795 with a 4x scope and a few extra mags

CZ 455 in .22LR

Attached: photo-cz-cz-455-luxe-ii-calibre-22lr,2439,5.jpg (640x480, 60K)

wtf your son isn't on hormones yet? fucking bigot. buy that gun to kys

if you are being serious, a hipoint carbine, in .45. you can find them used for 200-300 dollars, and they will teach him to respect recoil, to hold a heavier gun, and to clean his weapon with you meticulously. The hipoint has some nag features that encourage safety.

Plus it has an amazing manufacturer support and warrenty that if it breaks, you send it into them, they fix it, or they will send you a part. Can't be beat.

Finally, the hipoint community is pretty good and you can let your boy buy some basic upgrades for his carbine. Better trigger, internal buffers, etc.

Some cool stocks out there too. Lastly, you will be able to shoot .45 super. which is just super.

His son is now a trap

All these faggety replies. I just hope they're all sarcastic.

This. My father got me a 10/22 when I was 12 and its still one of my favorite firearms.

make sure you cut lengthwise next time

Why would they? Pink is best color, very aesthetic. That is, if you're not a fag who thinks pink should only be for girls.

>ITT: underageb& gets e-bullied by a horde of trannies
should have unironically gone to Jow Forumsweapons or even tumblr for gun advice

Attached: 1510195540720.jpg (481x439, 17K)

Do some research you lazy nigger. You probably should buy Jamal a gun anyway, he's going to shoot his friends or trade it for drugs.

kys

Attached: waifubait.png (625x531, 154K)

I had a 12ga/.222 over-under when I was 12.
got a .44 magnum levergun for my 16th.

Anything above .22 should have enough kinetic energy to take care of your son. Just go with something cheap, and for god sakes dispose of it thoroughly.

RACIST
B
I
G
O
T

parallel to the road, not across the street :)

gang weeders rise up