I inherited a STG-44. How much is it worth?

It has seen action in WW2 and there's also a box with approx. 200 rounds of original ammo with it, unopened.

it's illegal to own them in germany so I'll sell it to a few gun nuts I know.

Attached: 1280px-MP44_-_Tyskland_-_8x33mm_Kurz_-_Armémuseum.jpg (1280x946, 283K)

ok aft thx pls dont shoot dog

Attached: 1526673347428.png (842x792, 122K)

Pics+timestamp?

currently at work

ich geb dir 20 Euro

ich biete 25 und nen Apfel

not sure how much its worth but ill trade you my kidney for it

>illegal to own them in Germany
wrong

are they worth more if they have been used in battle and probably killed some soviets with?

7-10 thousand dollars, potentially more if full auto capability.

>/thread

Attached: 1307845030001.jpg (240x264, 11K)

Du verstehst kein Deutsch.

>7-10k
Top kek mate try 2.5x that.

Sheeeeeeiit

I don't believe you.

if you want to make it a bit more illegal, if it's FA I'll give you 20k and hook you up with someone to... ship.. it to me

Don't fucking sell that, and stop telling ppl you have it, give it to your firstborn son through your will.

Lose it in a boating accident, don't let your cucked government steal your heirlooms

okay atf...

Pics or didn't happen
If it's unregistered, there's probably no way he can make the gun legal without giving it away to the police.

for fucks sake, don't talk about it if you have it. It's worth more than what you'll get for it, since you have to sell it illegally.

Give it to your first born son when he's old enough, never mention it to anybody, not your wife, not your buddies, not your family.

If you inherited it, you'd be the worst scum to sell it for profit like just another junkie.

Auctioning inherited guns isnt actually illegal, you can do it even without license

But you should know that, sage for larp

Since it's illegal, you're not going to be able to sell it to some law abiding stranger.

If you have a close friend, who's both a gun nut, and otherwise law abiding, and rich, that's your best bet.

You're not going to get the price you would get for a transferable StG-44 in the US, just forget about that. And criminals don't want to pay a lot for it, but they certainly will steal it, if they ever find out you have one.

Maybe 1000-2000 €, you're not going to get any more, unless you're willing to take some extreme risks of selling it to strangers over the internet. And then you're most likely going to get thrown in prison instead, lose the gun, and get assfucked daily for the next years.

keep it for when the time comes

Okay.

Way more than you think. There are only a few left in existence. It'd be priceless and illegal in every country.

I will pay you 15,000 usd, smuggle it part by part into America via mail

It would be legal on American soil, the only problem is that since you arent a citizen you dont have a 2nd amendment right. Atleast until you get here. I would disasemle it down to its smaller parts and ship each part over to Merica' have one of your burger friends reassemble it, sell it and give you the money. It would easily fetch 40k. It also probably hasn't seen combat being that so few were made.

you better keep that thing if you inherited it. that's a family heirloom - you keep that thing and give it to your son when he gets old enough.

>There are only a few left in existence.
There are truckloads of them floating around Eastern Europe and the Middle East. The only reason they're expensive in the US is because of the Hughes Amendment to the NFA that prevents any guns from being added to the MG registry. If your full-auto gun wasn't registered before 1986, it's illegal, no matter how old it is or how you acquired it.

ill fuck you for it.

t. trap.

post pics pls

Of fucking course you are. Ok guys pack it up he's not delivering.

>pic related is anyone who falls for this

Attached: 1525802456045.jpg (708x631, 119K)

at work will in about 7 hrs.

aha, erzähl mir bitte noch was über mich

Post pic proving that you are at work then.

Attached: 84e.png (250x250, 52K)

THIS. DO NOT TALK ABOUT IT TO ANYONE.

I'll come over the border and give you 600 euros + my bicycle

Ship it to the US somehow and it would be worth about $20000 to $30000

No it wouldnt, because it's not on the NFA registry. It is 100% illegal, and so you will never get anywhere near that much. Probably you'd even get less than you would for an illegally-converted AR15 because the kinds of people buying illegal MG's don't care about historical significance but do care about ammo availability.

OP should seal the gun in a plastic tub and bury it in his back yard. If a miracle happens and Germany loosens their gun laws, he can dig it back up. Until then though it's a one way ticket to jail.

Maybe not jail but the gun's getting melted if they find it

Several thousand in the US, but that's a dangerous fucking game in Germany. If I were you I would just take it out to the middle of nowhere and fire it all off, have some fun with it before you have to hide it away or turn it in.

It's worth jack shit in the US because it cannot be registered and so is 100% illegal. The machine gun registry has been closed since 1986.

assuming he can find a backwoods redneck who thinks the ATF are human incarnations of satan

Now we're talking about finding an idiot, not fair market value.

Don't fucking sell it, stop posting like a tard about it.

Maintain it well. It's a fine gun and holy fuck an expensive one at that. Not to mention how unobtainium full autos are either side of the Atlantic.

If shit goes down claim it's deactivated. If they find out it isn't, claim you didn't know it wasn't deactivated.

this don't get rid of heirloom guns.

If it was in the USA and you had the amnesty papers for it, I'd totally give you 20k for it.

ask for 20,000