ITT: we be as fudd as possible. I’ll start

ITT: we be as fudd as possible. I’ll start.

The mini14 is the only assault rifle that should be legal.

Attached: AF2408A1-AC1C-4CA7-B90B-F80DE447DFDB.jpg (366x640, 109K)

Casting your own 12ga slugs is illegal with out a permit.

You don't need a semi automatic rifle. Those mini 14s are worthless pea shooters, good luck taking a deer with one. The only gun you will ever need is a .30-06.

It’s bad to have ammunition and guns in the same room

Stop.

No u

I only use Tapco on my SKS builds.

Check out my new assault rifle.

Attached: 1222081517-00.jpg (1600x1200, 230K)

Ak’s should be banned because they’re shithole communist guns

5.56 is designed to wound. It's only a varmint round.

Pistols are the Devil's right hand.

keymod is superior to mlok

Only .22LR singleshot rifles and 12 gauge double barrel shotgun should be allowed.

Are you kidding me? That single round will blow through at least 10+ people. There's no reason a civilian should be able to buy it at any local Walmart to shoot out of their short barreled high capacity assault weapons.

You need a Nics background check to buy that 1780 brown bess

In France, we have a limit on the number of handguns or evil assault rifle rounds we can buy every year. Up to 2017 it was 1000 a year, now it's 2000.

Anyway, here's what I heard at the range once, from some old fuck.

>1000 rounds a year is too much, it should be illegal, 100 rounds a year is more than enough.

shooting at man-sized targets trains you to be a killer

Attached: fuuuudd.jpg (1440x1080, 112K)

*picks up your brass*
Do you reload?

Plastic guns will break before you even need to use it, get yourself a 1911 and call it a day.

All you gotta do to scare off a home intruder is rack yer shotgun. The noise alone will send 'em running.

.50 BMG is so powerful that if a round passes within a few feet of you the shockwave will kill you.

(I actually heard someone say this)

>Weapons of war have no place on our streets!

>No one needs a 30 round magazine!

>We just want common sense reforms like banning all semi automatic weapons!

>These weapons weren't made for self defense or hunting they were made for killing!

Attached: TurnUmInTed.jpg (770x960, 61K)

I literally heard some 20ish year old in the lane over say "my dad says pistols only get ya into trouble" last weekend at the range. Laughed heartily.

I think you mean 50-70 boy

Attached: 50-70GovtPL-430x373.jpg (430x373, 39K)

"my name is John Taylor and I've been a NRA life member since 1991, as a gun owner and avid sportsman no one cares about firearm rights more than me, but, the parkland shooting has shown me that military weapons of war have no place in the fields or streets of America. I think that it's time for us to admit that we need some common sense legislation regarding assault weapons"

"A 12 gauge pump or double barrel shotgun is the best home defense weapon. You'll scare them away by just pumping the slide, and if that doesn't work just walk out on the balcony and fire off both barrels in the air, that'll send em running for sure"

Attached: received_10211446090570098.jpg (960x640, 91K)

>he doesnt shoot 50-110

"We call that sound the *brown note* - heh heh heh."

Oh Uncle Joe, pls stop touching my daughter.

Attached: FB_IMG_1483771370895.jpg (1536x2048, 276K)

I've heard stuff like this as well, or like how people can outrun full autos with semi auto guns etc. Idk if they're just going senile or stupid or both

My uncle who was a corrections officer always said 'There's lottsa gangbangers with 9mm wounds in prison., not a whole lot of 45acp though!"

I talked to some guy who only shoots
.22lr pistols for sport and he told me that they are lethal up to two kilometers

Attached: 1521954721336.jpg (553x824, 68K)

>You don't need a semi automatic rifle.
This is true for the vast majority of the population.
>Those mini 14s are worthless pea shooters, good luck taking a deer with one.
This is an exaggeration, but it has a kernel of truth. .224 caliber rifles are not even legal for deer hunting in some jurisdictions.
>It's only a varmint round.
That's true though. It WAS designed as a varmint round. The military adopted it because you could carry more of it than .308 Winchester.
>Weapons of war
The very qualities which make a weapon useful for warfare also make it useful for self defense.
His statement is probably true in itself, but it is logically insufficient to prove the implication he's trying to make. I suspect that prisoners with 9mm wounds are more common than those with 45 ACP wounds for the simple reason that 9mm is more commonly used.

But the CDC does study gun violence, no?

They're not supposed to. Gun violence is not a disease.

Bruv, they study all variety of mortality causes, from suicides to homicides to drownings. Call your rep to yank their funding if you like.

I don't think the CDC should exist at all, but if it does, it should exist for the sole purpose of preventing the spread of communicable diseases, like VD.

Or we could just let degenerates kill themselves off ????

7.62 Commie is a better round than .223 for both deer and humans due to wider cross section.

The original M16 was far more lethal than modern M4s/AR15s due to the 1:14 twist resulting in 5.56 spinning top-over-bottom immediately upon leaving the barrel.

7.62 Commie would be equivalent to .30-30 out of a semi auto. Or they would be if Commie guns weren't only 6-10 moa guns, even when sledded.

7mm-08 was created as a woman's/youth's caliber.

>7.62 Commie would be equivalent to .30-30 out of a semi auto
No, it isn't. .30 WCF (yes, that is the historically correct name) uses a much heavier bullet than 7.62 Vatnik.

> Fudd: the thread

>170 grain bullet vs. 124 grain bullet
Tell me again how they're the same, Boris.

>ITT: we be cringy redditors
Fixed it for you.

It's a humor thread, ya fuckin sperg. STFU

They aren't, you boor. That os the point of the thread. Redneck misconceptions.

Jack O'Conner was a closeted homosexual. I am being extremely charitable when I say that .270 Winchester is a marginal coyote caliber.

>that pic
Son, that there magazine is illegal. Look right on it. This is a citizens' arrest.

Attached: 20180607_162647.jpg (2560x1440, 1.11M)

At 100 yards 30-30 has the same energy as x39 at the same range with it only losing even more power at even longer ranges, what's so hard to understand about this?

You just wish your Mini-14 was as cool as mine.

Attached: 2018-04-16 19.25.18.jpg (3264x2448, 1.35M)

In case you think the rifle can't perform..

Attached: 2018-06-03 20.27.48.jpg (3264x1836, 2.35M)

Bonus.. This shit happened to my Trijicon HD front sight today while I was shooting a competition.. Blue Loctite didn't do shit. I don't even know how the fuck it managed to turn around like that .

Attached: 2018-06-07 19.15.10.jpg (3264x1836, 2.3M)

Why did you put your rear rod clamp so far forward?

I have to do it that way to fit a suppressor on it. It's not ideal, but hey - you've got to piss with the cock you've got.

Attached: army rifle 15.png (1065x584, 229K)

Oh, and one more thing (I completely misunderstood your post) - the clamps are that close together because of the barrel size difference on Mini-14's. It gets thicker the further back towards the gas block you go, so that AccuStrut doesn't entirely fit the 580-series that well.

It seems to work well in its current configuration.

Oh, right, tapered barrel. That makes sense.

Arent glock front sights screwed in or some shit?

I could have swore the last one said increase benefits for social security.

I'm retired law enforcement, civilian. #bluelivesmatter

They are. With the smallest screw known to man. This is the first time I've had any issues after nearly 5k rounds fired since installing the sights.

Attached: IMG_3948[1].jpg (1500x1125, 423K)

I forgot we were doing the fudd thing and for a second my rage was so strong I'd be willing to bet you felt it through the series of tubes that is Jow Forums.

Attached: Screenshot_20180605-211645.png (1440x2560, 1.33M)

>Literally has a picture of a deer, the main reason for owning one, right on the goddamn receiver.

Attached: 191213_10201501012949373_2019810116_o.jpg (522x1000, 54K)

Does this come chambered in .45acp?

Attached: y sucha tease.png (1254x706, 651K)

How about you put that mini14 in your mouth and show us what the inside of you skull looks like

Who the fuck is Uncle Joe

Attached: 1527553398805.png (271x274, 162K)

Six bullets, more than enough to kill anything that moves.

You only need a single shot break open shotgun for everything. Also Bass Pro Shop has the best prices all the time!

Joe "double barrel" Biden. Known child licker. Accused creepy uncle.

oh yeah fuck that guy

Attached: 91074455982517d08c43617c63775a4b.jpg (500x395, 45K)

I mean what can I say bro. Young Women want him, young men wanna be him.

Look I ain't gay, but if he asked me to blow him....I mean that's all I'm saying.

Attached: 1528211782482.jpg (1080x1080, 195K)

DELETE THIS YOU SATANIC MOTHERFUCKER

Attached: 1494505952709.gif (350x263, 80K)

>His statement is probably true in itself, but it is logically insufficient to prove the implication he's trying to make. I suspect that prisoners with 9mm wounds are more common than those with 45 ACP wounds for the simple reason that 9mm is more commonly used.
That's the point, it's fuddlore.

So I shot skeet for the first time the other day and was talking about how stupid it would be to bring my 18.5" Maverick 88 for skeet.

The old fudd started talking that it was a felony to own a shotgun with that small of a barrel and tried reporting me to the supervisor who told him to fuck off.

When I bring my Vepr12 with a drum mag to the clay pit at the local out door range the gray haired fudds will walk away in disgust. I should bring my UTAS sometime and see what they do.

.357 Magnum was created so police could shoot drivers through engine blocks.

Dry firing hammer guns is dangerous because the impact without a primer will eventually crystallize the metal in the hammer and make it brittle.

Steel core 7.62x39 is considered armor piercing and is illegal for civilians to own. That's why ranges look for it with magnets.

There is zero reason for subsonic 220gr .300blk since we have had subsonic 230gr .45 auto for over a century.

.45 auto became obsolete on the day NATO invented 9x19.

>.45 auto became obsolete on the day NATO invented 9x19.
FFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
with 45 you stay alive

A Fudd wouldn't use an AR with a free float tube to attach accessories

wtf is wrong with this guy?

One thing to hold in your mind talking with fudds about scary salt rifles. They may not understand that we are gonna see electric boogaloo 2,0 level chimpouts at some point and that is when we will sure as shit need those hi cap mags and chest rigs and plates and the rest of the gear that they all laugh at us for.
I never let them get under my skin cause when the day comes that a man may need that shit the only ones laughing is gonna be us and only us.

Clips are the things in the M1 garand that go Ping

STFU time to get bullied

If you step on a .22lr round it will ricochet up through your arteries and scramble your brain

How do the drums work? Im looking at getting some css 10rnd mags.

A .22 will bounce around inside a skull. That's why I'd rather get shot in the head with a .45-70 than a .22

.270 is just as powerful as 30-06

the last time they did was in 2012, (and the found hundreds of thousands of defensive gun uses a year

AK-47, Why would you want a commie gun?
It can't hit the side of a barn.

>I only need two shots in my home defense gun, the others for if I miss
My boomer grandpa told me this today at the range.

You kids....
Always wasting all that ammo shooting at the range.
I only need 2 shots a year, one to figure my Kentucky windage on my deer rifle, and one to put meat in the freezer. That's all anyone needs.

I can’t tell if this guy is fuddposting or serious lmao.

Attached: FD2E5088-6837-4BA0-B846-85AB4A47B764.jpg (750x580, 273K)

Don't dry fire a gun, it'll break the firing pin.

My Dad has told me this one since I was little, to this day I still have a hard time dry firing centerfire guns despite knowing it wont do anything because I had it repeated 50000 times

>people can outrun full autos with semi auto guns
what did he mean by this

If it wasn't for that magazine it'd be overall pretty aesthetic

those glocks and plastic guns are worthless all u need is the good old 1911 and this smith n' Wesson my dad gave me

They work great. Expensive but worth it to have a couple. I wish I had some of those aluminum ones but fuck those prices.

If you're cartridge cross-section begins with a .2, it was designed for women or kids. Grown men should shoot medium bore.

People can shoot semi auto "assault rifles" faster than the regular full auto assault rifles