The 2018 #StrongEurope #TankChallenge winners are:

> The 2018 #StrongEurope #TankChallenge winners are:
> Germany / Bundeswehr with the Leopard 2A6 in 1st Place;
> Sweden / Wartofta Stridsvagnskompani with the Stridsvagn 122 in 2nd Place;
> Austria / Bundesheer with the Leopard 2A4 in 3rd Place; and the Shootout winner is > the U.S.Army’s 2nd Armored Brigade Combat Team, 1st Infantry Division with the > > M1A2 SEP.

level
damage control
etc.

leopard all the way.

Attached: 2018-06-08 18_59_44-Window.jpg (525x527, 204K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Dt4PzbZSMbw
youtube.com/watch?v=Z-kWX6l_gt4
youtube.com/watch?v=8HbPir8GEtg
youtube.com/watch?v=YafzmkvVRiI
youtu.be/ciXeSdCurfQ?t=7m53s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The US just grabbed 16 random guys and brought 2 extra tanks just to rape for parts, of course they weren't going to win. The fact they came in 3rd is an accomplishment

>This was the last mission for the U.S. team as part of U.S. Army Europe’s regionally allocated force before redeploying to the U.S. The team also was awarded first in the shootout.

They won one of the most critical parts of armored warfare with a group of random tankers unlike the Germans who train specifically for the event

>excuses
maybe it's because US has shit soldiers and shit training (and a shit tank to boot).

>Leopard 2 nations

What a surprise!

>1st Infantry Division
>random guys

They didnt place 3rd, and thats what everybody else did as well.

Also, the swedes crushed the actual tank parts

>shit soldiers
>shit training
>shit tank
They're from my battalion. Half of them are privates (a quarter of them being straight from osut), they were put on the team about 2 months in advance (not some best-of-the-best bracket), the entire brigade had the same funding as in the rear (which is a lot less than deployment funding) and, again, had to keep back 2 extra tanks just to take parts off of, because we couldn't afford to order new parts.

The tanks haven't seen a factory literally since 2013 at Fort Carson. Since they got to Riley they went through 2 NTC rotations, a Kuwait rotation, 4 gunneries in the rear, a 4 months collective field time between Kuwait and Germany, and then this is at the end of the German rotation, which had 2 rotations had Hohenfels. They've been running off DSETS, spare parts, and hopes and dreams for 5 years.

To top it off the battalion chose the crews (and the maintenance team, and the medics) and extended them for an extra month for this, so they started with morale bottomed out (except the LT, muh OER bullets).

So yes, it took competition teams with actual funding for tanks and proper services schedules to beat the US team, which is honestly pretty pathetic

Random guys within the 1ID brigade that was in Europe, yes. 2BCT is finishing up its OAR rotation, like 3ID and 4ID guys were before. In fact they didn't even consider other battalions, they just picked one and said "give me 16 guys and support and they're staying back for SETC"

T-14 would have won.

Attached: 1341015599645.jpg (231x363, 43K)

Those delusions, holy fuck.

>cant refute
>calls him names instead
not even him but come on nigga. try harder.

Why are the British so fucking incompetent? Of all countries here in Europe they should have won this contest yet they are a hair above Ukraine.

also
>and the Shootout winner is > the U.S.Army
top kek Burgers.

Yeah, I bet the Austrian Leopard 2A4 (cold war level) were perfectly maintained and technical way superior than the American M1A2 SEP.

>t. Never even seen a tonk in person

euro armies actually take competitions like this seriously so i wouldnt doubt if it was. the US never cares about this stuff and just half asses it every time.

buddy, you OK? you seem quite upset.

Attached: 1502869220708.jpg (500x373, 30K)

Can't blame the Americans, they are operating shitty Abrams!

>US don't care

damn, the damage control is outstanding.

We all know who would have taken the top spot.
Once the war starts, all doubts will be put to rest.

Attached: 1499903828566.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

>3 third world Muslim shitholes and 1 Hispanic one dominate the competition
Should have invited Russia desu

russian equipment always comes out on top no matter what. thats why they never invited them.

why are you guys paying so much attention to this? it's a meme with commanders pretending to shoot eachother with pistols

youtu.be/Dt4PzbZSMbw

whatever helps you sleep at night. have you ever seen the US take this kind of thing seriously? they dont even care about their own marches.

t. buttnuked Britshart

michael bay?

plus the training is way more intense

Attached: 1507707559133.jpg (900x500, 87K)

>they
Are you even an American?

nah im a poolack

>whatever helps you sleep at night.

Well, I accept the result of a compition, it's not that the Leopard operating nations are dominating - that's already the thrid time.

You are the one with the damage control.

>US does well in actual tank fighting
>gets its ass kicked in arts and crafts
Fuck its last year all over again

Attached: Stopthehurt.jpg (591x427, 149K)

what do you think? i doubt any americans even watch this.

i aint doing damage control for shit, im just pointing out the facts.

Which facts? You have no facts.

>the UK came in second-last place

The absolute state of Anglostan

Attached: 92308945234.png (215x285, 5K)

Challenger 2, best tank in the world.

Please ignore all competitions, trials and evulations!

>US hosts event
>US wins
>Everyone calls cheats

Basic shit, never win an event you created.

Then how come Russia wins every event it hosts?

I wanna know how many times the stabilizer failed on Leo2a6

Typical slav insecurity.

thats the problem. you have no tradition to care about, beside shooting civilians.

Attached: 1512812355914.png (1443x935, 1.08M)

example?

>muh competition
Cool fuckin deelio you non shooting motherfuckers.

more arsebrexited Anglos ITT

>Because it hosts them and everyone has to use base model 72's while the Russians get 90's

Nobody invites Russia because for one Russia can't play as a team, two the Russians are sneaky fuck's who refuse to play fair.

Like the Germans.

The SEPv2 is shitty as fuck, it's a bunch of computers from the 90s band aided on. So yeah, the Austrian Leopards probably were, and it would work especially since the competition is more about crew proficiency than the actual tank.

There's tons of older tankers who prefer the M1A1 to the M1A2 just because there's fewer digital components to break.

Upset that I'm gonna have to work on them when they get back? Yeah

They are very shitty tanks. That's what I wrote an entire paragraph explaining. Thanks for reiterating

>1st Place Germany
>2nd Place Sweden
I'm sure their wives's boyfriends were very proud. Might have even let them out of their cages as a reward.

every single america hosted Olympics in history. and it's usually our supposed allies claiming it not commies or other

>reddit spacing
>The SEPv2 is shitty as fuck, it's a bunch of computers from the 90s band aided on
There's tons of older tankers who prefer the M1A1 to the M1A2 just because there's fewer digital components to break.
this is a dumb lie you're dumb lol

>this is a dumb lie you're dumb lol

He's Polish after all.

>1960
>Soviet
>1980
>Soviet
>1984
>USA (with the Soviets boycotted the games)
>1996
>USA
>2002
>Norway

Yeah, no.

Shouldn't he be happy that Poland actually operates Leopard 2 tanks?

winter olympics
wanna know how I know you're underage?

You can see the difference between US tankers and German tankers

>US
youtube.com/watch?v=Z-kWX6l_gt4

>the cut out how the driver and commander fucked up the obstacles part and then were directly driving into the car

>Germany
youtube.com/watch?v=8HbPir8GEtg

Sharp and fast moves at all parts of the trial.

>Why are the British so fucking incompetent? Of all countries here in Europe they should have won this contest yet they are a hair above Ukraine.

Last time they did bad, they got a new tank out of it.
The RAC have obviously sent the biggest mongs they could find (i.e. the QRH) in a strategic effort to secure funding for a Challenger 2 replacement

the fuck do you mean? just watch the videos, its abundantly clear that the US isnt trying.

Not enough US flags on the tank.

To be fair the RTR can barely scrape up one servicable Challanger 2 for Tankfest each year.

The British Army's Tank force was stripped to fund The Wheeled Vehicle Expansions required to replace SNATCH Landrovers that there literal giant glowing targets for the Taliban.

Its fine though the Army should always lose out in Budget wars to the Senior Service.

This is the tank that won
youtube.com/watch?v=YafzmkvVRiI

>using a Leopard 2 in a stationary direct fire support for days

No, the Turkish Leopard 2 tanks wouldn't have won anything there.

But I bet the Challenger 2 would have survived it!!!

youtu.be/ciXeSdCurfQ?t=7m53s

Please not that shit again.

yeah, backflipping tanks to demonstrate their skill

BEE JEE BLELELELELELEE

why no invite russia? oh right, because all russian tanks BTFO hato shit.

>Russian tanks actually were part of the competition for the last three years

I guess, monkey models.

I would like to remind people that Arnold Schwarznegger was a tanker in Austria. The pt they did was apparently 100 repetitions of crawling out of the bottom of the tank into mud, than climbing back in through the top. Are any other armies this physically rigorous with their tank crews?

Well, Austria only operated M 47 tanks back in the days, so getting out of the tank was crucial.

they were though. actual russian tanks blow anything else out of the water.

of course of course

Yes please tell me with your tons of experience on how the SEPv2 never breaks. The only actual advantage the A2 in general has over the A1 is the CITV (which is actually a big one, as 2 targets can be aimed at at the same time, once one is shot then the gunner can be designated to the next), while the A1 has smoother electrical operation, more fuel, an APU, and doesn't have LRU's to even break.

???

It's really gaudy desu. I could see one flag during show-off times while it's taken off for actual runs but the BC has to suck his own cock I guess

The US tanks actually drove around the obstacles. The German drivers ran over the 2nd 3rd and 4th obstacles, and the first one looked like that was his first time braking, ever (and had to pivot like a fucking coward)

>had the same funding as in the rear (which is a lot less than deployment funding)
Germans had no funding at all .... since 25 years

Knew UK wasn't even going to be a factor the moment they came in with a Chally 1.

>US wins gunnery for third time

how?

>chally 1

They brought Challenger 2s.

Because Russia doesn't have to worry about being called out on propaganda

Russians eat it up and disregard what anyone else says anyways

>US AGAIN wins the events that actually matter for a tanker
And the world goes on. But hey, I'm sure preforming an enema in under 30 seconds is pretty useful. Congrats to the Bundeswehr.

>all this fatnik damage control
LMAO

How can they, the US didn't even compete in the tank biathlon.

SETC is getting boring, Leopards dominate every year.

2016: top 3 = Leos
2017: top 2 = Leos
2018: top 3 = Leos

Honestly, they should change the format. Disinvite non Leo 2 using nations and replace them with Leo 2 using nations like Canada or Denmark.

>win shooting and driving
F-Fatniks mad!

Attached: 1519924599827.jpg (1660x729, 187K)

2nd amendment powers.

We gun culture now.

>Americans repeatedly losing at the competition THEY conceived and organize

Attached: 354deaa3770912621bb816da070346ab.jpg (258x245, 12K)

Actually, Sweden won the driving and shooting part...

Attached: shoot off.jpg (2000x1335, 1.1M)

Source my guy? The US got the trophy and shit from what I’ve heard.

see

Considering Russia's propensity for bribery and cheating in such international competition, I have to agree that they probably would have won. This is why they have their own containment games with the Poos and Chinks.

Attached: 1521356424184.png (1920x1080, 2.5M)

> actual russian tanks blow anything else out of the water.
including themselves

Attached: T-80.jpg (1024x648, 85K)

what the fuck, is this from the civil war or some shit?

the who crew faceplanted @.12

russia really needs to liberate europe. smash the EU and destroy the muzzies. based russia.

t. buttmad (future) mexican.

Attached: 1506270309021.webm (1280x720, 2.77M)

They seem to be supporting pro-white right parties all across the Europe.I also remember reading that they gifted Paris a Xmas tree when muzzies banned Xmas in Paris.

Attached: 1523613669942.jpg (2000x1773, 332K)

Buttmad /sg/ quintessentially euro mutt is here.

Attached: 1504490114643.png (318x308, 167K)

Would any Americants like a hug?

Attached: 1508825396948.jpg (960x611, 121K)

Can’t we all just hate the bongs together?

I don't see why you should, given the UK is NATO's second largest spender and the only one who could provide anything like a division sized force for coalitions.

Leopard 2 once again the best tank in the world.

And they gonna replace it, while the USA is gonna stuck with another SEP flavour.