Do you guys think this gun is a good investment or should I get a different hand gun? This is for the range

Do you guys think this gun is a good investment or should I get a different hand gun? This is for the range

Attached: sig.jpg (1000x697, 155K)

Sigs are overpriced. Get a Ruger or ATI 1911 instead.

>the range
What a faggot

Attached: IMG_3771.jpg (250x250, 23K)

wat is a ballpark estimate for building an AR pistol like the .300 sig virtus? is that a pistol or also an SBR stampable?

Outside of NFA items which are shaky in their own way, guns in general are a horrible investment.

If it's only for the range get whatever you want. But I would seriously recommend against a 1911 in general. If you really want to get a old school gun just cause I'd get the hi power or a p38 or something. Maybe a 357 revolver, I mean it'll hold 6 rounds and the 1911 only holds 7 in the mag anyways.

If you're looking to spend a shit ton of money on a sig get a p229.

It's a pistol, everythings a pistol honestly or comesin a pistol varent

The thing is with the Virtuous its just a simple stock swap to magically convert a harmless "pistol" into an evil tax stampable SBR or vice veras given it doesn't have a buffer tube like a traditional AR.

Personally I think the Virtuous is particularly suited as a home defense / come and git sum gun, because lets you deliver 300 blk in a short, light mountable form factor.

Attached: Sig-Saur-MCX-Virtus-review.jpg (600x357, 35K)

tnx you. what is a ballpark for .300 pistol with no stamps

to build something similar rather

nvm - it seems anything built will not be as "pistolable" - i will stew in my dilemma while the market catches up

lol you can build a 300blk pistol if you want ezpz

You can always reinvent the wheel but you miss out on the cool little folding stock with a traditional AR rifle. Plus the Sig rail is fairly flat left to right and also adds to the overall appearance.

I wouldn't build my own 300blk but if you did, around $700 for something decent, the sky is always the limit with AR builds though.

I don't know your long range assets or desires but If I would going to build a single rifle it would be 6.5 Creedmoor.

Attached: 12543251_882373375194515_1928374421_n.jpg (320x320, 20K)

Real Sig designs are far better than any 1911
If you want a .45 thats good and costs nearly $1000, get a USP

I've got a target and tac ops sig 1911. Taken both of them to carbine/pistol courses never had issues. That's not to say they are perfect but I personally haven't had any reliability issues. The only cons for most people are series 80 and they don't fit standard 1911 holsters.

Holy fucking dog shit, how did this 1911 thread devolve into an AR 15 faggot thread?

OP you want a reliable piece that will hold its value? Get yourself a godam Colt son.

Attached: 210AD6F6-13F2-4BDA-B2A0-FCFFC15AAAFE.jpg (1536x2048, 654K)

this

ruger with those walnut grips sig uses on their pro model, but I would look for a double stack 1911 as well.

I heard really good things about colts so I probably will look in to them more

Attached: colt_special_combat_government_pistol_1456351_2.jpg (738x640, 42K)

or just buy a 300 blackout pistol kit for 200 dollars and an anderson lower and spend the rest on ammo.

wish app

kak brace 8 dollars
pistol buffer 20?
free float blemish mlok $15
or polymer rail
300 black out barrel 60?
low profile gas block ans gas tube $15-20
ar side charging upper $199
or ar standard stripped upper $60?
ar wrench $15
ar lower parts kit $30-50

punch set? 15-30

not being a mall ninja priceless

> oil filter adapter $3
> fuel filter $1.50
> tax stamp $200

Too bad Rugers are almost all stainless, and the black Rugers are a lot more expensive.
I wish Springfield didn't have shit politics, I'd consider a Loaded otherwise.

Or you can spend about 200 more, get a Dan Wesson, and have a far superior 1911.