Meanwhile... in bizarro Jow Forums

Meanwhile... in bizarro Jow Forums...

Attached: bizarro-world.jpg (307x164, 11K)

I don't hate niggers

Who needs 2nd amendment when you got the police and military?!

I love my life and I have a girlfriend.

Anime is for children and I don't watch it.

Ausfag here, the government is going to start making assault rifles tax deductible. What should I get?

CHINA IS TEH STRONGEST
CHINA >RUSSIA AND US DOGS!1!1!1!1!1!

I really cant think of what gun to buy next. All this money laying around and nothing to spend it on.

This is hitting a little too close to home, fellas. Please don't do this to me.

Attached: Krusty.jpg (512x384, 28K)

I LOVE MY FIANCÉ WHEN SHE DIESNT SHAVE HER BUSH!1!1!1!1!1

when will us teachers be allowed to carry pistols? One sperg decides to shoot up a school now all of us have to carry an assault rifle, its complete bullshit

I LOVE JEWS

>Meanwhile... in bizarro Jow Forums...

Attached: arrowtothebrain.jpg (1952x4032, 579K)

The smug anime girls in every thread is really getting me down.
I don't remember the last time I saw a Glock here.
I wish all the people with experience would pipe down and give the new guys a chance to post.
The racists here are really broadening my mind and making some quality contributions.

Overall, the mods are doing a great job.

Attached: bookman.gif (500x280, 659K)

I love readily available 7n6 and russian and Chinese Firearms, so glad they’re here. Also silencers and whatever length barrels being freely available and accessible. Anyone else glad we have all this surp ammo? Makes using full auto cheap, nice not having any sort of ban or cost prohibitive legislation blocking access to that mode of fire.

Attached: 66B27F19-6D2C-455D-A055-0C3581BC68B1.jpg (640x360, 55K)

Riflemom stories? I'll start.
>be me
>go to starbucks for veterans day
>riflemom in line behind me, sees I'm unarmed
>starts shouting at me "why aren't you armed? Do you want to be raped!?"
>Calls cops
>Cop gives me one of his guns, tells me never to leave the house without it
>mom and I become range buddies

Ever fucked one? Sucked one off? Decapitated? I didn't think so heh

>Not fuck buddies

Truth has been told through irony once again

Diane Feinstein is the best thing that could have happened for gun rights.

anyone else ready to boo the children as the march in the capital cities demanding better 2nd Amendment rights? fucking dumbass gen z kids need to learn a thing or to from the based boomers about how you only need a rifle and a shotgun for hunting, none of that assault rifle lever action stuff.

jesus christ the memes are already so good one day in

I feel so sorry for those poor burgers, them being overrun by those filthy south american jewish refugees. I hope they get gun rights like we have in europe

I own guns and shoot often
I am in a stable relationship with a attractive female who tolerates my hobbies and we participate in intercourse on a daily basis
I work a extremely comfy IT position where my job is to re-download adobe reader on a daily basis
I like being alive

Attached: 55F26AFF-407A-4227-AB9A-E5EA7CDF04C1.jpg (422x422, 43K)

I sure am happy to be alive

Attached: 1515113791174.jpg (480x640, 41K)

Unironically same

Make me smile user

Amirite k?

I'm sure glad that Hillary won and is finally getting rid of all those baby killing black rifles. Single shot muskets should be enough for anyone.

(Lever action assault rifle actually sounds pretty pimp)

After all, that's what the Founding Fathers had in mind at the time. I'm sure glad we can both decry the 18th century mentality and say we want amendments we don't like to be interpreted as if we were there.

I'm really happy Hillary won with Feinstein as VP. Time to get those dirty guns out of the hands of those icky gun lovers. No one needs a gun when we have our trust worthy boys in blue and honorable agencies like the ATF.

hi points are a good investment. Mine has lasted 10 years so far with minimal maintenance and Ive only had to replace magazines, but only because I admittedly abuse them.

hey guys I just got back from the police station after turning in my AR-15. Sure the $100 gift card may not seem like much in comparison to what Daniel Defense rifles run but the peace of mind that comes from knowing such a powerful assault rifle will never find itself in the hands of a criminal or lunatic is more than rewarding enough.

Angela Merkel is based, now we have mandatory carry laws in Germany.
I always carry my G11 since it is a verry simple weapon, wich I can disassemble and clean within 1 minute.

Attached: h2D9rjp.jpg (1280x850, 111K)

The only upside to a hi-point is their warranty... Well and they are made in my home state... Ive owned a few but that was only because id pick them up for

Lol where do you live Ive got a lot of pipe i can glue to a piece of wood and put a shell in... I'll take 10 of those gift cards for the price of 10 shells!

I appreciate the whit of tripfags. In fact, we should do away with anonymous posting and the entire board culture, everyone should get a username. I wish we were more like arfcom or THR

>rifle mom
>be going to private range
>school field trip
>students are learning gun safety
>uncase my HK33
>rifle moms be admirin
>one shows up
>hey user, is that a AR15?
>no it's a HK33
>oh, you seem to know about guns, and I need help with full auto
>show her proper stance
>she gets a little..... close
>she gets a hand sized group at 25M
>she's very happy
>user I don't know how to properly clean and lube my AR, could you teach me?
>go to her house
>empty my drum mag in her clearing bucket
10/10

>gun rights
The refugees brought a shitton of Combloc weapons and the collapse of NATO meant that the Euros sold all their guns and vehicles to their citizens, I'm jealous as fuck.

>clearing bucket
>not clearing log
YOU HAD ONE FUCKING JOB

Man I love our mods, they do a good job of keeping our board on topic. Gee whiz they are the absolute opposite of cock munching fags. I sure do like the sticky that they still hold up as if was a real rule on this board and not something made ages ago after a shooting to stop the same thread from clogging the catalog

That's my actual job and life. Except for the relationship part. And the loving life part.

I enjoy life and I have a girlfriend, I also have many hobbies so I dont have to resort to interact with dangerous weapons

God I love Marlin's micro groove barrels!

The F-35 is the most cost effective jet ever build and outperforms its competition.
Only downside are the old avionics.

Then get rid of the bitch

>clearing log
Uhh user, this is Jow Forums not /out/.

Could you guys please stop circlejerking in every thread about how bad New Vegas and the Stalker series are?

I see why people would get anything else than an AR and a Glock.

i think .308 is a useless caliber and it's good that .223 is replacing it in military use

For a split second I forgot this was a bizarro thread and I got really mad.

The .223 provides all the stopping and penetration power that is needed for our current military operations:^)

Would a Union victory in the American Civil War have caused Margot Frank to become pregnant?

Attached: don eagle of the 8th .jpg (1966x1950, 518K)

The better question is, would it have aborted the Jewish genocide of Europe? If I have to read one more book by Müller, Schmidt or Weber I'm going to scream.

Those poor Jews, they did nothing wrong.

Well memed

Spc. Ketchum is a woman

did you guys get in on that 5 cpr shipment of AP 5.45x39 and 7.62x39 from Russia? I just bought 10k rounds it was so cheap

Got a Ugandan woman pregnant once. Can confirm, she was fucking great in the sack and gave brilliant head. Was also on the slimmer side of the stereotype, nice bonus.

Hello newfriend

Just mail-ordered another M240. Can't believe we used to not be able to get these or that we had to use a fucking FFL to get 'em. LOL.

I fucking love democrats! They are so well educated on weaponry that it's ridiculous!

There isn't enough mini-14 threads on this board

This. It's cool how they can hold 1.5 or 2 moa even when hot, but that piece of shit ar15 opens up to like 7 moa after a few magazines.

I love posting in the girl's frontline general

Free funs and doggos for everyone!

Attached: mirror_atf_man.jpg (542x345, 80K)

I know about the log, it's just a gay ass meme, and a new meme at that.

Look at all these dumb user posters. Label yourselves faggots

I like being alive

Attached: 9BB71BBF-9A10-4E36-9AA0-9BE391527259.jpg (180x247, 61K)

These

>Oklahoma finally bans semiautomatics
So fucking glad those killing machines are finally off our streets. Commissar Mcveigh would be proud.

Attached: 1528378051042.jpg (648x691, 189K)

I am a functional adult who has a clear direction in life and is working a job that utilizes my talents and leaves me feeling fulfilled. I don't think about splattering my brains on the wall with increasing frequency.

Attached: thumbs up.jpg (595x685, 47K)

free alcohol, tobacco and firearms delivered to your doorstep on the anniversary of the WACO dance off

Fpbp looool

Who here Californian master race?

We just legalized mail order fully automatic nuclear cannons.

I sure am glad I bought that used taurus. It's by far the most reliable pistol I have!

Attached: improvised black powder gun.jpg (720x480, 94K)

>on the anniversary of the WACO dance off
>WACO dance off
Holy fuck my sides.

Attached: 1517352488210.jpg (950x720, 36K)

I love when Chinese and Ruski posters come on here and show off their new tech, and it's great when you see them fielding it soon after we hear about it here. They always give us the best preview of real life technology, with accurate specs to boot!

Lol wtf am I doing on this shit website
Cya nerds never
Gunna go fuck my super model gf/dog

>dog
Oh bollocks cracka what nefarious schemes are you up to now?

Attached: download.png (225x225, 4K)

Spreading love to the new immigrants in my neighborhood, that's what.

It's fucking hilarious

Attached: clearing log.png (1661x1774, 1.19M)

guys britbong here and frankly i need your help. im 5' 10 and 210 but having trouble carrying everything the republic says i need to. the sword and knives are fairly easy and carried on my hip, carrying my pistols in shoulder holsters but guys how the fuck am i supposed to carry a longbow, 40 arrows, a full auto rifle and a belt fed weapon and still manage to ride my motorbike to work? i work at an office so i store stuff at the staff armoury and under my desk but the mandated 600 rounds of belt is a stone ball ache. any advice greatly appreciated. also it looks like im going to have to help out on the office mortar platoon soon so help there wouldn't go a miss either

Attached: 1519654858677s.jpg (125x72, 2K)