Conceal Carry

ITT we discuss conceal carry stuff. Ammo. Guns. Holsters. Whatever.

What is your EDC? I carry a S&W 442 with .38 Special Hornady FTX Critical Defense in a Mika pocket holster. Love the gun and the holster is out fucking standing. I never know about .38 Special ammo though. Everything I see about defensive ammo out 2" barrels shows inconsistency in penetration and/or expansion.

Attached: ccw.jpg (600x397, 95K)

G19 gen4 w/ 147gr PDX1's in a GCODE INCOG, and a M&P 340 w/ PDX1 .357's in an Alabama Holster pocket holster as a backup

>inb4 clean your guns
the internals of both are clean and well lubricated

Attached: 20170903_144159-2268x3024.jpg (2268x3024, 1.61M)

Jesus, clean the dick dandruff off your glock man.

I'm in Texas; It's pretty hot. That's dried sweat

>can't be bothered to wipe lent off revolver
>cant be bothered to wipe what is clearly dead skin and other nastiness off his glock
You're a terrible person. when's the last time you even detail stripped those things? i get the feeling that smith has just as much lint on the inside if you've been carrying it for long. You remind me of those people who haven't cleaned their keyboard in 5 years, content to leave it crusted with a layer of cum, sweat, and dead skin.

G43
HST 150 gr micro
corso concealment aiwb

Like I said in my original post, both of those guns are clean and lubricated internally believe it or not. I don't care how my guns look

Chiappa Rhino 30ds IWB, and pocket carry on rare occasions

G19 gen 4 with hornady zombie maxx, stealthgearusa ventcore aiwb holster carried at my 3

> Dried sweat
> Yellow lipid flakes
Bruh. I live in San Antonio. It's hot here, but it's not that hot, unless you're a sentient candle.

It's sweat. It runs down the grip, collects there and dries. If I wiped it off it would look like that again in a week, and I'm fit

disgusting

Attached: tenoutoften.jpg (1024x624, 240K)

Are 380 wallet holsters a meme? Lowest profile holster for Shield 9mm?

Attached: 20180601_181439.jpg (4032x2268, 3.04M)

Shot a Sig P938 yesterday and loved it. Planning on picking one up soon.

CLEAN YOUR GUNS YOU MONG.

I pocket carry my p938

I love my 1911, but it's tough to cc her in the heat. It's well above 90 during the day and clothing choices match this. Wearing more than a t-shirt and shorts is mandatory if you're outside for more than 30 seconds of the day, but printing becomes a huge issue.

Any recommendations, Jow Forums? I need an excuse to get a .357 snub.

Get an LCR or a J-frame. I like J-frames because they're a bit smaller. Such good guns

Attached: 20170918_172915-2993x3991.jpg (2993x3991, 1.78M)

>1911 fag
>wants a revolver

not surprising. peak fudd

Getting a CCW soon here. Is the Taurus PT111 G2 a meme? I’ve seen mixed reviews. Anyone have any good recommendations? Should I just go with a Glock brand Glock 26?

Also, for ammo. I’m gunning for a 9mm, and I’m thinking I’ll carry Speer Gold Dot 115 grain. It’s what my local PD uses in their Glock 17s and they all say it’s legit.

The 1911 was a gift from my father, I treasure it. I wouldn't care if he handed me a bent barrelled Nambu or whatever modern meme gun is the tacticoolest this year.

That said, you got a suggestion? I'd love to carry around a 6 foot purple dildo bat but that's not exactly concealable to anyone besides your mother with her cavernous vagina. I'm not fat so I can't tactically tuck a silenced full frame USP under the folds of my man tits. I don't wear baggy fedoracore mallninja clothing for my dual shoulder-holstered Five-sevens while open-carrying a katana and my weebshit loli daikamura.

>the year of our Lord 2018
>not wanting to git gud on .38 special for cheap and carry glorious .357+p++++
>not wanting to get 1500 fps with 158gr jhps in a 2 inch group
>not wanting to practice Mozambique drills with your tiny hand cannon
Why even live.

ordered an Aliengear cloaktuck 3.5 and wasnt too happy with it. its a great holster but it just takes up too much real estate in my pants and would have to up my pants size just to wear it. I am considering a Vedder Lighttuck, should look elsewhere? is it a good holster?

Also my gun is a HK P2000

Attached: 15361_1.jpg (500x404, 22K)