NFA Timeline

I'm going to be buying a "pistol" in 4-5 months with the intention of SBRing it. I understand the stamp will take 9 months. Do I have to wait until I've bought the pistol to submit the stamp form?

Is there anything I can do between now and buying the pistol to reduce overall wait before I can SBR?

Attached: nfa.png (781x605, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ar15.com/forums/Armory/-NOTICE-TO-ALL-WITH-PENDING-NFA-TRANSFERS/17-485816/?page=1
reddit.com/r/NFA/comments/8jkakd/expedited_nfa_for_deploying_military/
atf.gov/firearms/docs/repair-nfa-firearms/download
weaponsman.com/?p=19980
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Stick shit up your ass and call me a faygit

i see

Yeah, basically,

Although be careful about declaring your intentions to make it a SBR if you then go and use a brace as a stock. The current ATF ruling it that pistol braces count as stocks if they are used to circumvent the SBR rules.

Example: if you put a brace on your "pistol" and declare "fuck the ATF, this is to get around your shitty SBR rules" it counts as manufacturing an unlicensed SBR. But if you have a brace to stabilize the pistol and it occasionally becomes a stock, that is fine.

How could they even prove that?

By declaring "fuck the ATF, this is to get around your shitty SBR rules" in front of a judge, camera, on the internet, or in writing.

So say I were to buy a silencer. I pay 9 months before receiving it, and the shop has to just hold onto it for 9 months for me? What if I'm buying it on gunbroker, how do I know they'll still send it to me after 9 months, or what if they send it and it's a different serial number or something

buying a suppressor goes something like: you pay the company, they ship to your FFL, they hold it until you pass, you get it.

Sometimes it varies when the FFL gets it, but that's the gist.

Form 1s are sitting at 5 months and plumitting right now.

no they're not, look at the OP pic

Go look on the actual site, faggot nigger

where do you think i capped the image, retard

I just got my form 1 in 5 months retard. Nfa tracker is slow and not properly updated.

LMAO nice backpedal goalpost change. Not a graceful way to admit you were wrong, but the same effect!

Can any FFL do an NFA transfer or do they have to be a certain class dealer?

Attached: 875F0FCB-9111-4DA0-A772-AB2D24D05477.png (768x768, 86K)

Why would you SBR it it like a good little bitch instead of just buying a "pistol brace" that does the same shit?

Attached: MP5 brace.jpg (3098x1614, 539K)

assthetics

Yes, if buying within your state the dealer will hold it until stamp is received.

>gunbroker
If from out of state, you have to have a local NFA dealer do a form 3, then once they receive the silencer you do a Form 4 and wait while the local dealer holds it.

Isn't the pistol brace less stable and more or less uncomfortable to shoot with? Unless the one you have in the picture works just fine.

>they're 5 months
>nope, look at the screencap of NFA tracker
>GO LOOK AT THE ACTUAL SITE oh shit you're right, well that site is slow!
>mhmm

why would you pistol brace it like a total cuck? is that what your wife's boyfriend prefers?

nope..that was redacted on 4/27/2017.

ATF only counts it as a stock if you modified the brace

Attached: trish_by_ardentmook-dbyyfjq.jpg (808x1340, 184K)

Can I ship and receive an NFA SBR I own to an out of state gunsmith for work, or do I have to have an FFL ship and receive it?

Because you are poor and gay
>POF
and you suck muzzie cock

>Y-you're a cuk because you won't give the ATF your fingerprints!
Fuck off, Agent Bob.

You're a cuck because LITERALLY cucked your gun.

Because you spent more money making that brace than SBRing it

Dude go check R/NFA on Reddit I was pending in mid December and got my stamp in the beginning of may.

People are already getting stamps from the end of January of this year for form 1s.

I submitted my times to nfa tracker and it didn't go threw. The site is outdated and slow.

You're an idiot.

good to hear user.
I'm waiting on my finger print cards to get here and then i'm sending out my first form 1.

Doesn't change what we've just discussed, you literal retard.

What the fuck are you talking about?

How does it not? If may people myself included have recently had their stamps return in 5 months or less I'd say that's a trend?

ar15.com/forums/Armory/-NOTICE-TO-ALL-WITH-PENDING-NFA-TRANSFERS/17-485816/?page=1

I have stamps pending from late October

So what you're saying is that to uncuck the weapon, he must attach a stock and disregard the law?

Form 1 individuals?

You have to wait till you have a serial basically. Now you could preput the serial, but if you don't get that serial legally transferred you're gonna have to resubmit. Keep in mind too it has to be in pistol form till you've gotten it engraved as well.

Yeah, ""pending FBI background check""

lmao what

Kek sucks to suck then

Check cashed December 17th stamp aproved may 2nd

>Not getting NFA approvals returned in 60 days flat, because you have a upcoming deployment.

Absolutely civilian.

fake and gay

SOON

Attached: IMG_20171231_150715.jpg (3128x2316, 1.35M)

Quantifiably true and very heterosexual.

reddit.com/r/NFA/comments/8jkakd/expedited_nfa_for_deploying_military/

>Quantifiably

>when you've fucked up so embarrasingly that you delete your anonymous posts

Own the sbm4. A little heavy, but same feel of a magpul CTR with a better cheekweld. Used electric tape on the pistol tube and jammed the brace over it, no movement and is actually a bitch to remove.

I believe you'd have to notify the state you're shipping it to that it'll be receiving an NFA item

It took mine almost 8 months to the day after I set up the trust and filled out all the paper work.

The FFL holds it for the wait period, not the seller.

If the FFL is also an indoor range, then you're allowed to shoot with it before the tax stamp comes in, but you have to leave it when you leave.

You can ship NFA items to a gunsmith directly, and they can ship back to you directly, just like a firearm.

Typically you include a copy of your form 1/4 and a letter stating that it is being shipped for repairs/service and not as a transfer. At least that's how I've done it multiple times without issue.

to expound:
atf.gov/firearms/docs/repair-nfa-firearms/download

Notice that they "suggest" a form 5. If you want to wait for a million years, go ahead. I've never used a form 5 and neither have the receiving gunsmiths when shipping an NFA item for service and never had any problems.

inshallah, your time will come brother

Attached: MP5 steel lower.png (906x605, 844K)

nice airsoft

Attached: 8en5CBm.jpg (800x600, 56K)

check out the magazine idiot retard

please dont get my hopes up

Attached: 1518052456803.png (851x669, 880K)

>Do I have to wait until I've bought the pistol to submit the stamp form?

I mean no real reason why not but you'd have to know the OAL, barrel length and S/N. So unless you're making you're S/N from an 80% or buying one from your buddy who will hold it or something along those lines I dont see how you could possibly know the S/N. And their guidelines for S/N are if it already has one, use have to use that.

>doesn't know what an MP5 magazine looks like
>calls other people "idiot retard"
Get out.

lol you have to go back to r/airsoft

Does your mom know you're up this late?

Attached: giving out yous.jpg (1560x1560, 525K)

yes, they have to be a title III dealer.

Dude just called you on your shit.

Attached: Recommended_Course_of_Action.gif (300x400, 648K)

Attached: oh snap.gif (513x310, 2.62M)

Hows about getting an actual SBR instead of a pistol?

Attached: NZ-Norinco-SBR3.jpg (3263x1351, 724K)

I'm not sure what I'm looking at but it gives me a tingle in my no-no place.

weaponsman.com/?p=19980

LMAO-ING @ ur samefagging life, those are different mags, post the airsoft one now

>pistol brace
>fake select fire receiver
you are the coolest autist at the autist club arent you

Who's samefagging? It just might be possible that multiple people are calling you a retard because you are one.

Attached: Dumb Nogunz.jpg (1920x1080, 247K)

You're an idiot mate

These are me, since some of our reddit guests can't read.
If you just want better pictures you just gotta ask brah.

Attached: giving yous like candy.png (1394x850, 2.38M)

>i posted a screenshot as proof because certainly there is no way to remove several red pixels!!
LMAOing @ ur life x2

>willing to pay $200 to put stock on
>won't get a real optic
>uses "auto" receiver
nice

So then provide evidence for your claim. At this point I've given you a piece of supporting evidence while you just keep screeching "SAME FAG" like a retarded parrot.

Attached: 1526929249894.jpg (480x680, 40K)

I like the surplus G3 lowers. The grips are more comfy than the molded in all polymer MP5 ones. Vortex is also my go-to for range toy optics. It is pretty nice user.

Attached: you you you.jpg (1560x1560, 618K)

Nah, bruh. You are just retarded. Post guns with time stamp or gtfo.

Attached: 1517982993487.jpg (223x301, 36K)

lmao oh shit i forgot you run the internet, h/o let me go do the things you're saying brb dont go anywhere