Can you kill a skinwalker?

And if so would .35 Remington be a good choice?

Attached: post-2269-1251493371.jpg (1648x1236, 555K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0_85snQmX28
patriciabriggs.com/articles/silver/silverbullet2.shtml
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

pic looks like a dog doing a barrel roll

nO and no

No and yes.

probably shapeshifting, skinwalkers look like hairless dogs with beady red eyes

Cousin Vald be playing to much

pls spare us your inbreed folklore
and stay away from your sisters and cousins

This blurry trail cam shit is the worse thing to happen to the cryptid community. It's lead to the beyond retarded and so easily debunked slender man and predator shimmers.

Yes and sure, although fire and bright lights work best to slow them down.

No because skinwalkers aren't real. I wouldn't worry about them.

>I wouldn't worry about them.

Attached: mfw_obw.jpg (885x516, 50K)

Says the skinwalker

Real question is if Jow Forumsilled what do with body? Eat it to gain power or wear skin to show self as alpha walker.

Attached: concern.jpg (709x808, 68K)

I'll take wear skin to show self as alpha walker for 300 Alex.

Looks like a Jew to me.

Attached: 1527335848058.jpg (222x293, 19K)

>me
>smell
>rifle
>pew
>drive

I gotta go back and find him

Only 10mm can kill a skinwalker.
It has less to do with ft/lbs and more to do with it's inherently divine qualities.

Would 40 S&W work too, then? Is it better if I use a Hi Point?

What about guns designed by our Lord and Savior John Moses Browning?

That's exactly what a skinwalker would say

I wouldn’t worry about it.

Attached: 1528601545700.png (680x486, 244K)

>says the skinwalker

white ash on a bullet hurts them (from native american frein)

i have no idea desu, never seen or shot one. wouldnt know what works and what doesnt. anyways i would assume the more power the cartridge has the better it would be for hunting the bastards.

what do you guys think this is it? Skinwalker? Shapeshifter? guy wearing a mask? or just a 56% El Goblino La Creatura Americana?
youtube.com/watch?v=0_85snQmX28
This reminds one of those caps, where people find someone with a 'wrong face' acting strangely

Attached: Wrong Face creature trap.jpg (1104x1456, 359K)

Irrelevant. Guns jam when you point it at them and attempt to fire.
Better to learn how to not piss them off

The video is definitely some down syndromed inbred

Lies, the white ash referred to in the skinwalker stories is a type of fucking tree. The legend is that you can kill them with spears and arrows made from that wood, not that scraping some oxidized minerals out of a firepit will be effective.

That species of ash tree is an eastern one and not found anywhere near the locations skinwalkers came from. Teh use of ash as a magic against evil is also p[rimarily a european one.
White ash in reference to skinwlakers was always a pure ash from a fire. Wood ash is at most a light grey from the carbon but bone ash is pure white and often used as a magical ward. The use of ash was as a ward, not a weapon. A magic circle would be used to protect the shaman while he fought and tried to destroy the evil magics of the skinwalker. Without their magic a skinwalker is simply a man and can be killed as such.

That species of tree used to be found all the way into Nevada.

No.
There are multiple species of ash found in north america. The white ash is an eastern species tha has been spreading west.

40. S&W is to common of a round. Only rare and unique guns and ammo have a chance at hurting a skin walker.

45-70 has baseline cartridge rarity that can hurt those bastards.

Attached: 106454i_ts.jpg (1154x1154, 45K)

Nothing to do with rarity and everything to do with metaphysical and historical power.

How about .357 sig/magnum hot loads that make ur peepee hard?

Yes and yes (with silver bullets).

Attached: 1526274534432.png (1053x1355, 202K)

Is that why Ian does forgotten weapons to find the with the most historical power to kill Skin Walkers?

Attached: 1521847392330m.jpg (1024x742, 80K)

In most cases I'd go with a good old 303 British, the Lee–Enfield should be more than sufficient to deal with one, however in most cases skin walker or otherwise bullets will work and if the targets still standing its simply because you've yet to use enough of them.

Seriously though i'd just avoid contact, fall back and report it, there are people that deal with this stuff.

i really wouldn't worry about it.

Attached: 1486845998686.png (681x955, 225K)

Attached: mfw.jpg (588x656, 42K)

a silver-tipped 30-06, dipped in holy water and blessed by a priest. Bonus points if you carve a cross into the bullet

>thats a foreskinwalker

actually encountered a skin walker if anyone wants to hear the story

Attached: worriedlaughter.gif (540x300, 2.59M)

You have to use the bullet that was designed with dirty redskins in mind, the 45-70.

I’m pretty sure this is something from a Steven King. Sounds like “From a Buick 8” the part about the mouth and eyes being upside down is actually terrifying as fuck.

Stop making the same thread multiple times a day, every day.

might as well drop that amateur creepypasta

Underrated

For one skinwalkers aren't real, they are product of the internet, reddit specifically. When you stay awake for days at a time your brain fucks off to some odd places. I've hallucinated fair ground rides in impossible places, seen the grim reaper appear on the monitors. Watched the road turn neon blue and watch light slow. But it was just hallucinations.

Standard why kill werewolf when i can turn it into battlebuddy gf wifu?

Also i have about a pound of ranom silver bars/rounds/ shit laying around. How hard is it to mKe silver bullets for meme/edge factor? Actualy intrested. Even if just 22lr

Attached: 1508305799906.jpg (720x656, 75K)

Cast them like lead boolets

How does one do such a thing

Melt the silver then pour it into a bullet mold now you have silver boolets

that is the worst image i've ever seen

Attached: D33A97FA-2173-4463-839E-3C62F00D67D8.jpg (270x279, 19K)

Silver is a bitch and a half to cast into bullets because of its melting point. If you want silver bullets, get those bars made into rods of the appropriate diameter and turn them on a lathe.

>No because skinwalkers aren't real. I wouldn't worry about them.

Says the skinwalker.

Attached: Skinwalker beware.jpg (1280x1920, 425K)

What the fuck is with this skinwalker shit? Don't you have more real and urgent threats to prepare for? Skinwalkers are NOT fucking real! You don't fucking worry about skinwalkers.

patriciabriggs.com/articles/silver/silverbullet2.shtml

>implying I dont generate more ki than a fag skinshitter
Hohoho, pleb weaklings make me laugh.

haha memes amirite?

Attached: 1244394933045.jpg (350x447, 46K)

>says the skinwalker

>For one skinwalkers aren't real, they are product of the internet, reddit specifically

>But it was just hallucinations

Attached: Post.jpg (612x358, 81K)

>I've hallucinated fair ground rides in impossible places, seen the grim reaper appear on the monitors. Watched the road turn neon blue and watch light slow. But it was just hallucinations.
Now that I do believe. I have heard some pretty wild sleep deprivation stories from buddies and acquaintances

>For one skinwalkers aren't real, they are product of the internet, reddit specifically.
Of the popular legends and cryptids right now skinwalkers are one of the few that are undoubtedly not created on the internet. Their lore goes back pre written history.