Best AK Chest Rig

New to AKM's, what's the best chest rigs and pouches?

Attached: arsenal sam7 underfolder (10 of 14).jpg (1000x540, 646K)

Other urls found in this thread:

beezcombatsystems.com/main.sc
strikehardgear.com/ak-47-chest-rig/
youtube.com/watch?v=cuKTIco9meA
grey-shop.ru/Vest/Russian-Vests/Jaeger
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Chinese

Attached: 192572_ts.jpg (1155x1155, 76K)

Do they have them for someone not Asian size?

Swedish.

Attached: ikea chestrig.jpg (720x960, 66K)

I have an SKS one and it fits me fine.
5'9 and 175lbs

Fat ass

Fucking hilarious. Saved.

I'm 6'6 and ordered this will it fit me?

But I'm 5'6 and 350lbs

beezcombatsystems.com/main.sc

Hands down my favorite...

strikehardgear.com/ak-47-chest-rig/

I'm 6' 190

I'm Paul Bunyan.

Attached: 1528378559739.jpg (750x710, 64K)

I've a U.S.Palm one that works for me. Think they are out of production though. Sorry for the shit post.

Sposn chest rig. Will definitely fit you since it's designed to be able to fit over a plate carrier. Just got one today

help me

Nothing fits you.

that type 56 one is trash tier crap. Get the pic related type 63 rig because its godtier.

Attached: 41-XBRBwK5L._SX300_QL70_.jpg (300x299, 9K)

Its great because you can fit damn near any mag in the pouches and none of those stupid grenade pouches.

You can even fit a ifak or bandage, a radio, waterbottle or whatever else into them for actual functionality.

It doesn't hold 30rd mags very well. It's great and was designed for 20rd mags, though. It also happens to be great for 20rd AR, M14, G3/FAL, Mini14/30, etc, etc mags.

Eh, tie some paracord to the cover that can loop around the toggles and you got some retention. Tbh doesnt work very well for 7.62 ak mags but 5.56 and 5
45 mags it works great espeically with the paracord added to the flaps.

USGI 6-may bandoleer.

>5'9 and 175lbs
fat manlet

Minute man rig.

i'm 61 and 250 and the chink rig fits fine

Bosnian
>tfw you will never scavenge the Balkan wastes to makeshift a chest rig

Attached: handmade_apron_chest_rig_yugo.jpg (1000x667, 435K)

M23 SPLAV is best rig

Attached: slav.jpg (650x650, 65K)

That actually looks pretty good.

If that was a product, I'd legit buy it, then buy an AK so I had an excuse to use it.

>only replies insulting me are also the ones where they didn't drop their own height and weight
Nice job ousting yourselves as insecure.

>Bosnian
Some fucking sweet aesthetics Bosnians had. Imagine that rig full of FDL magazines - ready to kill Serbs.

Buy one modular chest rig and never have to buy another for different calibers again

Attached: Screenshot_20180610-122623~2.png (1440x1573, 688K)

to bad Muslims fail at anything militarily, if daddy America hadn't swept in to save radical Islamist, there would be no Islam i the Balkans today

youtube.com/watch?v=cuKTIco9meA

grey-shop.ru/Vest/Russian-Vests/Jaeger

get the Type 81 chest rig not the Type 56 one; it has 4 pockets for mags and only 2 for grenades. keep in mind that you'll probably want to put some padding on the shoulder slings because they'll feel uncomfortable otherwise.

other good options are the Russian Afghan War chest rigs and also the Lazutchik M and other modern AK chest rigs if you're willing to spec into some more expensive stuff.

also this version of chest rig for the Type 63 is also pretty primo if you want to use 20 round mags or if you want something nice for your AR.

Attached: s-l300.jpg (300x172, 16K)

type 63 has 5 pockets.

yea five pockets but they aren't big enough for standard ak's without doing some ghetto rigging

Whats the deal with underfolders?
You cant flip out the stock when the mag is in. Sonwhat you keep it locked and loaded incase you need it in folded form to take up less space. Then if you need the stock you have to take the mag out, flip the stock, and put the mag back in?

Loose weight fattie
Snake juice

.... No, you can open or close the stock with a magazine still in.

Attached: M70A_zpsd00745b9.jpg (1000x667, 661K)

>buying from Grey-Shop
Enjoy your 4 month wait

B O G J E S R B I N

I bought smersh from them and it took exactly one month to get to me. And I paid for the cheaper shipping. I would also encourage OP to look into smersh even though it isn't exactly a "chest rig"

Attached: smersh4.png (682x642, 675K)

South African Pattern 83.

Attached: sam_0135.jpg (1500x782, 747K)

SADF is the most aesthetic gear every created. I fucking hate how overpriced it is.
>went to buy an A-, B+ grade chest rig two months ago not knowing what to expect
>$500 cheapest

Smersh is my personal favorite as well. excellent weight distribution, padding, and versatility. I believe you will be hard pressed to find anything better to carry your mags, period.

Once i boughr a gorka from them that took just under 4 months to get here and some other shit (big order) that never shipped or arrived and they religiously avoid all my contact like the plague (ordered about 10 months ago)
Slavs are no better than niggers

>ass pack
Smersh is literally the dumbest, bulkiest, clunkiest option you could've possibly fathomed IMO
Man I fucking hate smersh

I paid $98 for mine a few months ago, the battle jackets are stupid $ though.

Came here to post this.

well, you got an alternative? and why do you feel it is bulky and clunky?

You're gear should be determined by what you need to do. I like my smersh because I can easily throw a backpack on over it.

Campsite in a pack and essential items stay in the smersh. It's not for low drag urban cqb work. It's more for innawoods rangering.