EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: tmp_26232-EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-53857546.jpg (300x300, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

examine.com/rubric/effects/view/61bfa85923151bcb36a03fe1fbcec1ec/e1db6ff5706515a9791939855d04a5e0/all/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

MAAWP MAAWP

DA FUUCK DID YOU SAY....

SPEAK UP I CANT HEAR YOU

Attached: c52b82be-38bf-455b-b7b2-0a259637f473_screenshot.jpg (892x480, 34K)

Op here
>8 months later and ringing hasn't stopped. Can't sleep. Wake up multiple times each night. Each day an event itself.
Oki doki artichoki tie a noose around my fucking neck

My right ear just 2 days ago got a ring that WONT FUCKING STOP MAKE IT GO AWAY JESUS PLEASE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I dont even know why what the fuck

Attached: B00C2ADF-31AC-4E75-92D2-5B6C2ED4282E.png (310x350, 157K)

WHAT

Monthly reminder to double up on earpro.

Earplugs + earmuffs no exceptions.

And if you already have strong EEEEEEEE the sleep supplement melatonin may help you (it's a very effective antioxidant). You can buy it as a supplement in most stores.

examine.com/rubric/effects/view/61bfa85923151bcb36a03fe1fbcec1ec/e1db6ff5706515a9791939855d04a5e0/all/

HUH?

The sound that defines my life. Haven't slept right in years and would shoot every gun handed to me on that shitty airforce base all over again

>father is a pilot so been in loud, small airplanes since childhood
>played in punk bands since 12 years old
>have had several really bad ear infections
>worked at a coal power plant for a few years which required eat protection and semi-annual hearing and radiation tests.
my hearing is excellent. I feel bad for you tinnitus fags. I don't know if I have God genetics or if you just have peasant genetics. either way, I feel for you.

Just wait. The thing about great hearing is that one day it will fall apart and youll be like everybody else.

Good luck faggot

bitch I'm probably older than you. Bow to my God genetics.

Probably. But that just means your even closer.

Bitch, I can hear the fuckin lightbulbs and the electricity running through them from across the hallways. Your hearing aint shit

I hear that shit too. I can hear someone clipping their fingernails from across the warehouse I work in. shit, tinnitus is probably comfy compared to hearing every little detail in the world.

You can sleep with earplugs to turn your faggot neighbors' racket off. You can't turn tinnitus off.

MUH?
MUH DICK?!
WHAT ARE YOU FUCKING GAY

Uh, he probably wore ear protection during that, retard.

who's "he" I'm talking about myself in that post

I get static. Not all the time, but randomly. I put in a ear plug it stops. Pretty sure it is better than EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE but yeah, annoying as hell, to the point the girl on the other side of subway counter cant be heard.

that's a CIA implant malfunctioning you have any doctor friends?

Doc says nothing is wrong. All is well and to move along.

>tfw took you most of your life to realize what's all that ringing you've been constantly hearing since childhood
>tfw genuinely didn't even know it was a medical condition until like last year
who needs silence anyway

Attached: .jpg (520x520, 37K)

Are you faggots done with your ear dick measuring contest? You sound like two children trying to compare their uncle's dick sizes.

dude he's one of them
sorry I'll stop memeing and get back to being a tactical badass.

No way. Doctor Weinberg is totally our guy. He is one of the people.

Attached: d07.gif (480x270, 386K)

>be me
>have tinnitus since 8 years old
>know nothing else
Get used to it you onions boys

>Monthly reminder to double up on earpro.
This, basically. I only started using double earpro lately, but the difference is huge on the range.

I THINK HE SAID THERES FUN JUICE TODAH