I won't release my souces...

I won't release my souces, but Hi-Point will be making and selling $29 AR lowers in conjunction with Anderson Manufacturing.

Attached: MED-qual.png (800x427, 55K)

Yeah, ok, whatever.

I won't release my sources, but OP will be offering $20 if you fuck his asshole. He'll throw in another $30 if you don't use protection.

>nigging up a poverty pony lower

Where's the margin in that? What could they possibly shave off the production cost of an already rough as fuck Anderson?

Attached: Do Not Want.jpg (352x400, 55K)

Not an AR fag, never bought one, what's wrong with Anderson? Is there really that much of a difference between an anderson and say, a Spike's tactical lower?

The finish is fucking awful and the QC is dubious at best.

Attached: 1257802658069.gif (214x153, 1.29M)

I personally have not had any issues with the Anderson lowers that I've got. They're cheap 50 dollar lowers but from my experience they work

>the finish is fucking awful
You clearly got an outlier, cuz the lower I have is totally fine.

The roll mark is the only actual difference. Anyone that tells you otherwise is defending paying a few hundred for a different roll mark.

You're crazy. It's gritty as fuck.

A Spike lower will give you +10 range homo points and +9000 edge

It's gritty compared to some of my higher end ones , and takes some time for the mag to drop in smoothly, but for the price I really can't complain. I don't need to worry about running my Anderson builds rough cause I usually don't put too much into them , and I like that aspect

but the cost of the build isn't in the lower. You can get a PSA lower for like.. what? $10 more with far better finish?

I haven't tried the psa Lowers yet, but based on their uppers, I can see that. Anyway, I just see Anderson's as the cheap 50 dollar hooker. They're great in that work well and you can beat them up and they won't complain. Meanwhile my upper end ar raifus I gotta treat nicely like a wife that I also enjoy in their own aspects.

Literally nothing. People who shoot their rifles will tell you that Andersons are cheap lowers with zero YouTube fags to shill them. Safe queen gear queer fags will REEEEEEE about "muh superior [interest rollmark here]" when literally they paid 100 bucks more for the same thing cause either 1) the military used this for a contract or 2) muh validation from talking heads. It's annoying and it will be continued ad infinitum because no one will ever drown out others butthurt

Attached: 1508297443239.jpg (284x288, 30K)

So Anderson is already the cheap option for a lower but they're going to undercut themselves?

absolutely nothing besides using a different grip screw
AR lowers do not bear stress when firing, it's nigh impossible to fuck up unless you use weak plastic on a load bearing surface and it just fucking breaks

A lot of these faggots don't even know the grip screw is different. If they read that, you're going to get hammered with brainless (You)s.

50 dollar lowers? PA just had them on sale for 30 i bought 3 and dont know what to do with them

In Jersey theyre atleast 70, +15 dollar state background check. But everything gun related in jersey is overpriced, and every jersey gun owner wishes we can jump the border to the US (aka PA) we are essentially another country now being a sanctuary state anyway.

PA is primary arms you dingus
god damn i fucking hate new jersey and its people

everybody here knows that. Only one person used PA to mean Pennsylvania, and it was used in a logical manner refering to gun laws. There is no evidence that even that guy misunderstood the other references to primary arms. He just brought up Pennsylvania vs. Jersey gun laws. Dumbass.

why not build a gun ?

he (you) obviously didnt understand or else he wouldnt have mentioned a 70 dollar price tag, which didnt even include the processing fee. meaning we was talking about going to walk in store and not ordering online which would have fixed his (yours) over priced issue.

dont forget your coloured markers for when school starts up summer boy

Attached: 20170705_175155.png (994x601, 786K)

As a person who poured well over two thousand dollars into building my only AR on a Spikes Crusader lower, I can confirm.

He's not me btw, the subject was on Anderson lowers so I thought you were referring to your lgs in PA had them for 30. Anyway ordering online doesn't fix the problem since transfers here are usually minimum 40 per lower

Fit and finish is rough. Aero's only like $40 more and their machining's much better.

I'd buy the shit out of one of these if they were real.

My Anderson looks better than my friends Colt lower from the 80’s much better quality, finish, and way less rough, so that’s clearly not all Anderson’s

All you faggots whining about prices need to get on my state's level

Attached: Screenshot_20180621-001435.png (1440x2560, 260K)

Well it does let you bypass your AW ban. Most leftie states don't even have the option to

You guys know if you have tsa pre check you dont have to go through all your states bullshit and prices right?

Since it shows you have been checked and cleared at a federal level which trumps state.

its easy to fuck up aluminum lowers by drilling holes in the wrong locations or too deep or not deep enough. saying its impossible is just wrong.

>inb4 that ATF firearms law expert comes to this thread

nothing is wrong. they work. after the statement that "They work" everything else is cosmetic bitching about a very cheap and functional lower.

I know this feel user and that’s the reason I moved to Florida

People are fags, they'll shit on shit, even if it's been proven to work. Sure, they do have issues here and there, they pump put so many God damn part, it's bound to happen.

That's actually not true. All scary salts are illegal now to possess, regardless of features. The state issued a press release to the effect of "lol you're all felons now but we totally promise only to prosecute dealers, never mind that all private party sales have to register with us"

Probably make it out of the Zinc mix that hi-points are made of.

Attached: 1525560897811.jpg (366x380, 19K)

Will it also be made out of melted hotwheels?

if it has the same truck bedliner finish as the C9 then I'm interested

Worse things have happened.

Attached: 20170428_154313[1].jpg (1250x703, 373K)

Didn't they fix that though? Mine uses a regular grip screw

There's a few shops in MA selling stripped lowers still

SOLD!

I couldn't say. I haven't gotten an Anderson in a few years. Good on them if they did though.

Anderson is the OEM for the lowers in the Colt Expanse, so why not

Yeah that's right, your "Colt" is an overpriced Anderson with a different roll mark

Cast it from Zamak. I hope 29 dollars is MSRP and I can actually buy them for 10 bucks.

>AR lowers do not bear stress when firing
Not true. There is force applied to the lower when cycling.

I bought one for an M16A2 style build. It came covered in metal chips and the fitment of my rear takedown pin is so tight I have to use a hammer and punch to take my AR apart and put it back together.

>mfw 70% of the cost of the lower is the transfer fee

Attached: 1253295681783.jpg (268x341, 23K)

What a rough looking photoshop
Shows you don't need much effort to troll summer Jow Forums

Look at the square of mismatched pixels at the bottom right of the logo, then notice several were used to cover up the original rollmark

>YFW Hi Point releases a blowback 9mm upper

Not true. Anderson's dealer pricing is ~35 bucks for a lower.

Source: I am a dealer.

Are they knowingly and publicly telling the state govt to fuck off? Or has the state not gotten around to busting them yet, or do they only sell to out of staters, or what?

I just built a PSA kit on an anderson lower I got for $30 last year and the LPK grip screw fit fine.

Depends on how they're doing their reporting. But if could be fairly easy to call them whatever you want as long as you have the """intent""" to use it that way.

There is no reporting to the state as a stripped lower is not considered a firearm in MA. No one is flaunting it of course, our AG would ruin them with her taxpayer funded unlimited budget.

No one cares, though.

So reem it bigger just like your gaped ass