How prevalent is the black market for machine guns in America?

How prevalent is the black market for machine guns in America?

Attached: uzi-4-u-tremors-license-plate.png (847x562, 775K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZuBDY2aW4sM
youtube.com/watch?v=3kB2hMfRRm8
wish.com/m/c/5af55e57440ac72bf2b23ec6
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

as big as the black market for your mom's services

Huh, I didn’t know it was THAT big :)
We’re here all week folks

you can find a guy in any city 100,000+ who could make a gun auto. I doubt there are that many military-grade arms in ciculation that are post ban tho, and most of those are registered.

but your mom did :^)

Almost non-existent unless you have connections. The legal machine gun market is quite large and thriving in some states however, AZ for example, I've met 2 guys at the range with legal full autos, one had a full auto M4/AR the other had a full auto Glock.

So what's the deal with all the micro smgs in compton?

how big is GMC in the US? Here in canada its pretty even with Chevy

Attached: 1490666361389.png (500x566, 98K)

Not very big. If semi-auto guns were outlawed/more strictly controlled it then it would likely get a lot bigger since both options would be equally illegal.

The wat?

>pretty even with chevy
About the same down here honestly.

wouldn't know i'm white and can legally own a gun

Don't know. But here in AZ it's
>muh desert rednecks with money

youtube.com/watch?v=ZuBDY2aW4sM
youtube.com/watch?v=3kB2hMfRRm8

>In movies about Compton

Fixed it for you

I would guess pretty prevalent. from the years of sten kits, full auto parts basically being untraceable sold and all the the other machinist and garage weekenders.

SA26, Sten, AK and all the other dozens of kits that are sold by the hundreds of thousands that can be put together by any man during a long weekend that include full auto fcgs. AKs still have the full auto parts to this day iirc. Sportsman guide was selling M16 parts kits with the entire fcg just 3 years ago.

not to mention all of the glock giggle switches that are the craze right now and the fact that any hillbilly can drill a 3rd hole in his AR and machine the needed parts down at uncle Beau's garage.

I would bet my paycheck that there are thousands if not millions of illegal full autos in the states that get kept under wraps. from CETMEs to Uzis and everything in between. at least 1 per every 80 or so people imo.

just look at australia recently doing a local weapon sweep finding hundreds of illegal guns in one small town alone. look at all of the guns across central and eastern Europe hidden under floors and in walls just waiting. I have no doubt that the worlds most armed country is just having wet dreams waiting to crack open that dusty box and break out grandpas old BAR or Thompson that he kept from the army back after the war.

Attached: Anons+big+heist_7c0f58_5926526.jpg (505x227, 27K)

They're not super common, but they definitely are out there. There are many more unregistered AOW,SBS,SBR & suppressors. You don't run into many destructive devices outside of street-sweepers & hand grenades.

Not very good. Most black people can't afford machine guns

Not very. Easier to just buy unregulated firearms via private sale or if you're really lucky the ATF will give you a bunch of guns (top tier criminals only)

If this ain't the truth. I knew a guy from downtown Chicago who sold guns to government agency's every other day of the week. Plenty of shady shit, explosives etc. However he let me know If the blacks have illegal full autos, you can sure as hell bet plenty of law "abiding" Americans do to.

A determined 70 IQ retard can build a sten gun or cut out a lightning link

>black market
for complete guns? essentially non-existent. for parts which could be used to make a full retard gun? pretty goddamn healthy.

Speaking of which... I'm thinking of making actual bottle openers which look very much like a lightening link but won't work. I'd probably have a bent piece of metal somewhere where you can't install it into the gun. Do you guys think that would sell?

I have known people that sell drugs. I knew a guy that sold stolen motorcycles. I knew a guy that manufactured pirate cards for direct TV receivers. I see fake electronics, faux designer bags, illegal labor and bootleg whiskey and I have never encountered or even heard beleiveable secondhand tell of a black market machinegun transaction.

I'm sure it's happened, but the market has to be minimal. For the things people do illegally with guns, semi works fine and doesn't come with a 10 year stay in club fed.

Most people that own unregistered NFA items aren't committing crimes with them, most are just collectors.

Explain a lighting link to me plz

They're literally the same company

You put your AR out during a thunderstorm.

A lighting link is a small device that turns a ar-15 full auto. The paddle in the back forces the "lighting link" backwards forcing the disconnector to disengage the hammer.

Attached: ll_seltfire02.jpg (600x363, 39K)

>How prevalent is the black market for machine guns in America?
It's the source of criminal firearms.

Does this engage a mag dump, or can you burst fire?

Huge, but very low key.

The trade tends to be very selective. You'd better know what you want, and not be a sketchy thug.

Attached: 1487957947554.jpg (374x503, 33K)

How do I go about finding these "salesmen"...Gunshows, or just asking the local militia types that trust me??

I keep wondering why I see threads like these, then I remember what time of year it is.

Attached: 1529038415959.jpg (324x322, 41K)

you can burst fire like a regular full auto.

Don't pretend like this board isn't 99% shit the rest of the year.

Nice try ATF.

Some day I'll live in the middle of nowhere and have some full fun.

Does anyone know where a... Blueprint/schematic or even just a drawing with the dimensions can be found?

lol id be asking you to sell me one not plans to build myself one wouldnt i?

Any racial separatist commune / religous cult worth their salt has illegal nfa shit

Attached: MalcolmX.jpg (276x400, 32K)

1/2

Attached: new.png (809x439, 400K)

2/2

Attached: new2.png (760x765, 397K)

You don't.
They find you.

I've passed on a Reising 55, a Solothurn 100, and a bunch of BREN guns and BARs that came in from Canada.

Canada is fantastic for unpapered NFA guns. (Like the atf does not know this).

And to the ATF fags, I know my fifth amendment. They offered me these goods which I refused. I will not incriminate myself in naming them, and chances are, they were not using real names. So kindly go find other dogs to shoot, you bunch of cockgargling faggots.

Attached: 1517549877980.jpg (565x960, 109K)

>Any racial separatist commune / religous cult worth their salt has illegal nfa shit.

This. Any machinist worth a fuck can make a STEN in a half hour.

How does that work exactly? Are they deactivated in Canada, but then reactivated and sold?

yep, old vet deacts.

No, Live guns, that were never regged.
Showing my oldfag, but Canada (in the 80's) used to be awesome for getting MG parts. There are lots of people in Canada with all kinds of hardware that the government has no knowledge of.

And I don't mean small arms. I met a guy in Alberta with a 40mm BOFORS battery, and ammo, back in 89. He had a barn full of BREN and LE/SMLE stuff. (why I was there). Ended up getting a truckload of new in wrap Savage made No4 magazines.

He's probably dead now, but I bet that dual BOFORS and ammo is still there. And someone is manning it.

Same shit in the U.S.
people have stuff they know is "illegal" but don't give a fuck about. They keep quiet about it, and only tell who they can trust.

Offers I've had were guys who were dying and had no trusted relatives. I passed. But I also keep mum. ATF can't push based on this board, and I cannot be forced to incriminate myself on hearsay, that is nearly 15~20 years old. (No matter how fucktarded the ATF gets, and I have seen the ATF at it's most fucktarded).

Home mAde mostly

>Free Afghanistan

Attached: 1392583782784.gif (331x197, 1.87M)

Machineguns are expensive when they're registered transferables.
If Tyrone wants a machinegun, he's not gonna go through the legal channels, and thus, something like an unregistered Sten build or an illegally converted N-PAP, just isn't gonna be all that much money.

However, handguns are far more practical for the purposes of the average Tyrone, so that's what they go for 99 times out of 100.

Only works on old Colt SP1 rifles, modern AR15s need to be modified to accept Lightning Links.

my grandpa made them in shop class during the war

Seriously, I'm gonna be the first one to post it?
wish.com/m/c/5af55e57440ac72bf2b23ec6

>had a full auto Glock.
Probably an 07/02. I dont recall there being any transferable glocks.

chances are they were ATF looking for an easy score.

I've heard there's supposed to exist one single transferable Glock auto-sear somewhere.
Supposedly.

In any case, it's most likely a post sample.