I really fucking want a 10mm carbine, any reason why I shouldn't buy this?

I really fucking want a 10mm carbine, any reason why I shouldn't buy this?

Attached: Screenmemo_2018-06-21-11-07-13.png (1080x1920, 1.14M)

Other than the Real tree camo?
Nope.
HiPoint carbines are actually fucking awesome. Only downside is the mags. But they're so cheap and so good for the money.

The camo is a bit lame and kinda makes me cringe. However I have heard that they’re reliable. If you want a cheap fun gun then I’d say do it. I mean it’s not gonna be the most accurate thing in the world or have the best internals, but it’s a gun, it’s cheap, and it goes bang. I’d say get it as long as it’s a good price.

>why I shouldn't buy this?
PC carbines are fucking retarded, that;s why/

The U.S. Army didn't seem to think so when they made 6million M1 Carbines in Dubuya Dubuya 2

Attached: 1523840566962.jpg (328x312, 69K)

and they haven't since. do you know why? because it was a stupid idea that only caught on because they needed to fill some company's coffers (and coffers of senators and congressmen from those districts).
the whole premise of a PCC is stupid and makes no sense.

You've been living under a rock. PCCs have come back in vogue heavily. It's no surprise with modern ammunition.

Attached: photo_2018-04-04_15-56-25.jpg (1280x960, 157K)

so we're just supposed to deal with shit ballistics out of handguns when pistol rounds shot out of a carbine do MUCH better? Plinking 9mm/45/10mm is commonly cheaper than rifle rounds you hoodrat

>the whole premise of a PCC is stupid
Based on what?

Just dont get the shitty camo. Also, there's a pullpup conversion that looks really neat for $250

Dude what is that pls gib name, here is a snek ass

Attached: 1527812286492.jpg (669x665, 75K)

>Beretta CX4 and 92/96 combo
Absolutely patrician.

Get the camo, fuck everyone in this thread.

What is MP5
What is Uzi
What is Thompson
PCC have had thier place in history and still do for suppressors,no recoil,no flash,high capacity(30 rounds),and probably the biggest affordability you can train and shoot more with handgun calibers 5.56 and 7.62 NATO is not cheap if shot in huge amounts (240 rounds in a day)

Fuck I want one

Beretta CX4 Storm 9mm
Beretta 92FS 9mm

Interchangeable magazines and ammo, it's a great combo.

>thier place in history
but not the future.

Their place is also if you need to shoot indoors close to people without hearing protection.

You may have some ringing for awhile, but you won't be deaf for life.

Attached: photo_2018-04-11_02-29-29.jpg (1280x960, 146K)

What is automatic fire
The military application of those is close range, controllable fire supremacy before the invention of intermediate cartridges and rifles to fire them. They still work today, but ultimately, there is nothing a good intermediate carbine cant do that an SMG can. PDWs are different though- extremely small and easy to carry and can shred soft body armor.
PCCs in the civvy market do not have the full auto capability and therefore have even more niche applications, which leads them to be lesser in most areas than a good rifle, which is close to the same size as a Hi Point carbine but have much greater capabilities.

>a decent and cheap carbine in 10 mememimeter
I'm sold on everything except the fudd camo. Hi-point carbines are great alternatives to CX4s, albeit more clunky.

Attached: 1521952928792.png (400x600, 339K)

Pick up the conversion kit while you're at it

Attached: high-tower-armory-hi-point-bullpup-carbine-f.jpg (1000x564, 58K)

Get the new high tower bullpup hipoint stock

Get one in a normal finish, ffs.

Idk why you guys don't like the Fudd camo, I don't like it in all black which is how I like any AR.

Anyway are the magazines really that bad?

>SINGLE
>STACK