Qtddtot

Starting a new won
hang in their edition.

The toxins stored in your fat are making you depressed. It's all that mcsmegma you were fed as a kid. I'm there with you.

Any DFW tags? Know where to buy cheap bulk 223, .40, 9mm and .38 spc? I see online is .17 a shot is cheapest but what about remains and in store?

Attached: 1528549471032.jpg (1024x810, 135K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bestbuy.com/site/frigidaire-50-pint-dehumidifier-white/3264002.p?skuId=3264002
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Remanufactured* not remains

Ive got kind of a reoccurring issue with rust on my guns.
(just to point out I clean my guns completely every time I go shooting)
but I have 3 guns
an AR-15 (corrosion builds up on all the mounting pins/screws and the front take down pin)
an M1 Garand (corrosion is on the inside of the trigger guard, and in several parts inside the magazine well)
a p320c (just on the bolt catch release)
ive already been recommended to get a cabinet and put silica packets inside it to prevent moisture buildup which I have done and still doesnt help

I finally cracked and bought a wonder 9.
Is my dad going to think I'm a limp wristed nancy when he finds out?

What protectant?
If you have to ask them the answer is always a solid no.
Do you have any wheelgats. Specifically a S&W model 10 or a S&W 66 or 67

Attached: 1529470896904m.jpg (755x1024, 92K)

I run a dehumidifier in my gun room but we only have moderate humidity here. This one bestbuy.com/site/frigidaire-50-pint-dehumidifier-white/3264002.p?skuId=3264002 makes the room warmer though, electricity use has been fine.

>Do you have any wheelgats.
Yeah. I was thinking of trying to get some mother of pearl grips to put on it.

Why do people paint their rifles but not their pistols?

A gun is innuendic of a penis. The nicer larger ones that are meant to be held and seen get more attention.

Pistols are the necessary evil of fire arms as they are concealable. Therefore they are not as primmed

Attached: 1529001939076.jpg (354x352, 15K)

How do I go about replacing the original synthetic furniture on a VEPR FM with a wooden kit like this? Anyone got good links for instructions?

Attached: image.jpg (1124x730, 153K)

Are these safe to shoot?
>1/3

Attached: 08F3698C-0E95-4370-B09F-69C307754663.jpg (4032x3024, 1.56M)

>2/3

Attached: 22666693-BFAE-45E6-82EE-DD93D357A233.jpg (4032x3024, 2.12M)

>3/3

Attached: C1B9A778-9F63-499E-BFA2-45387F911A68.jpg (4032x3024, 2.06M)

He said we should keep going until he gives the signal to stop...

>Any DFW tags? Know where to buy cheap bulk 223,

Drive to OKC and buy it.

>and come see the indians or maybe drive around and try to find a reason to justify a reason to stay a night

>Smokey okie niggars shilling like smokey okie niggars do

Of course.

Look I already fell for the Sgammo jew

Just wondering, OP. Your pic supposed to be referencing Decimation? Because the guy should be getting stoned, not beaten.

Only one way to find out

>he's worried about a man being pounded with wood
user...

Sorry, it's lonely here, there isn't shit to do but the ammo stores are pretty stocked.
Academy sells all kinds of surplus .223 for about 42 cents a round, only better deal is having it shipped to you.

>Mary Fallin is literally King fucking George III

A friend of mine literally thinks the decocker in his PA-63 will fire it. How do I explain to him that it won't? Should I just try to make new friends?

>.42 per .223
Good lord, tell me its meme855 or might actually drown you. Academy's monarch is like $5.49 per 20 which is the cheapest I've seen in retail. $.15 per shot of 9mm (winchester forged) without shipping is GOAT. Literally cheaper than 9mm remans

Also what is Turner falls nibber

looks fine

Take him to the range, have him point towards the target, then use it.

That should conclusively get it through the skull of even someone that retarded.

How CRASSUS of those men, decimating their own forces

Attached: smug patrick.jpg (700x525, 140K)

iirc there's something different about VEPR receivers that makes them incompatible with standard AK furniture. Unless you're a woodworker I'd talk to a gunsmith or someone who deals in stocks professionally.

If you have furniture made for a VEPR, the only AK furniture I've dealt with only required mild fitment (SANDPAPER ONLY, PUT DOWN THE DREMEL)

decimation could also be done with hands/fists. Stones were just easier and usually convenient. Personally if I was the unlucky SOB getting decimated I'd rather they use fuckhuge clubs.

Failure has consequences, next time they'll fight harder.

Where to buy a good stalhelm.

Attached: HandTool.jpg (600x500, 259K)

I am disappointed in the accuracy my SKS exhibits. 5-6 MOA at 100 yards. I'm not a handloader, and I have a bunch of bulk 7.62x39. I'm considered selling the SKS and buying pic related. Anyone have experience with the PTR32? Thoughts on that platform?

Attached: ptrkfr (4 of 12).jpg (1000x540, 137K)

>SKS
>5-6 MOA
That's just the SKS, user.

>PTR32
Not sure. The PTR platform itself is supposed to be decently accurate. With the same ammo it ought to be better than the SKS, but don't expect it to be a tack driver. With good ammo a regular .308 PTR91 should be capable of 1 MOA. This is the same system, so with good ammo I'd expect the same but I am also not terribly familiar with x39 ballistics anyway but I would assume good stuff is at least flat out to 100 yards or more.

the Rodicus Rex caning of 93 CE, it sparked the Antioch riots

so I currently have a instructional permit since I'm working towards my drivers license and it counts as an ID card, could I buy/transfer a gun right now? I live in WA state if that has any effect on this.

Does anyone make metal grips for guns? Specifically the ruger lcp .380 and the iwi jericho in .45

If it's a cz he will

I remember that, the roof scythians routed a mob of numidians with their bows.

very informative, thanks for the help!

Attached: 1522003155424.jpg (379x379, 31K)

Is a PRIG with solid projectile just a black powder cannon?

Attached: word_document_48281927_canonical_bee6346f4f.jpg (255x300, 30K)

Does anyone have any good book recommendations on the development and history of the P-51?

Attached: 342343243234.jpg (1280x436, 160K)

What size buckles should I use for the back straps of a type 56 chicom rig?

Star BM or m57 zastava?
i passed up an opportunity to get either but i'm on the fence

DFW fag here. Whats wrong with buying ammo online? Also, learn to reload. Its great times.

Has anyone cut a RMR slot into their HK45?

Anyone know who makes the best (in this context, anyway) steel cased pistol ammo? My monthly disposable income is tired of paying for brass and I don't have a Dillon precision.

Unironically Winchester USA forged 9mm. Its $.15/rnd, graphite coated(blackens fingers) and looks like a heeled bullet but it runs fine.

Have some sexy to match this new discovery

Attached: 1527711141385.jpg (1280x960, 540K)

>$.15/rnd
God bless you, user. May the bank's errors always be in your favor.

No. Send them all to me.

The grapevine says, in the future, theres in store/retail .40 at $.18 and .45 at $.22 for the forged series but don't hold your breath. But do shill it, no doubt developers watch the chinz

Let's say that there's a post-scarcity sci-fi utopian society.
What the fuck would its soldiers even bet? Best tasting rations?

Customized servant AIs. An AI with a better sense of humor would be worth more.

Do you know any rifle with bolt release in the trigger guard? Poles dit it in MSBS and i want to know more

Cannot disagree more. Winchester forged is IME the worst common ammo available bar none, and i've heard similar from other folks. Gives guns that'll digest tula fine all day issues.

Im going to look around pawn shops in my local area for a used AK,what are some cheapish but ok brands to look out for

Attached: 1528872763962.png (861x758, 27K)

Did a bit of research on those a while back. They're very accurate for a 7.62x39 rifle but supposedly some of them had reliability and mag compatibility issues. PTRs been working on it but IDK if the newer Gen 2 has all the kinks worked out yet.

Good recommendations for a new AR stock?

Attached: Brownie.jpg (550x572, 45K)

I have a stuck grip screw in my beretta 92s. When i cleaned it, i noticed some black stuff on my fingers but i thought it was just buildup in the gun. turns out the last owner of it painted the fucked up screw black to hide his retardation. The slot is literally not useable. What do?

Attached: image (1).jpg (3264x2448, 1.51M)

Can anyone recommend me a sub $200 Glock trigger? I have a g19 if that matters.

Drill in and use, well, whatever they're called. Kind alike a tapered screw threaded the wrong way, so as you screw it into the hole you made it'll try to unscrew the screw. Or if the screw isn't too stuck, get some serious glue (two part epoxy), glue a suitable flat head screwdriver in there and unscrew it all the next day. If the grip side is expendable you can get a dremel with a cutting wheel and cut in a new slot for the screwdriver. Maybe you can pull that off without cutting into the grip if the screw protrudes enough and the cutting wheel is small enough. Or you drill a bit into the screw on each side of the slot, make a tool that's two (or four I guess) bits of piano wire on a handle matching these two holes, and unscrew with that.

what was the first nations service rifle to have standard threaded barrels?

What if the AIs are assigned to/tailor made for every soldier, with each getting the best possible AI partner? A bit like getting your best buddy as a squadmate.

>That's just the SKS, user.
I've been spoiled by accurate guns I guess >.>

So if I got the PTR 32, I'd probably be a bit more accurate but still not great. At least I'd have more rounds on hand to chuck downrange though. I'll have to think about this.

Thanks for the input!

What is a decent milsurp 9mm pistol for around 3 to 400?

Attached: 1528827386009.jpg (480x480, 21K)

A cortana per soldier, I like the idea.
My wife would hate that idea a lot though if it was female. On the other hand I'm not sure how I feel about having a dude AI in my head all the time.

The Beretta Surplus pistols the J&G sales and Classic Firearms have are decent. Good guns, the heel release is a deal breaker for some people.

If you're okay with a NOT surplus 9mm, get the Beretta PX4. I just handled one at the LGS today and it has one of the best factory triggers I've ever felt. Sexy gun. I want one now, but the only caliber slot I have left to fill is a .40 short and weak, another 9mm would be redundant.

for 500 or so you could get a used CZ that you could love the hell out of too y'know.

Star bm, 9mm tok, or old beat to shit CZ75 trade in.

More like a cortana per every guy in the armed forces. Be it a technician, a pilot, or an infantryman, everyone would get an assistant AI. What the AI lacks is creativity, so the human/AI team complements each other's faults.
What about betting stories? The loser has to tell an embarrassing story about themselves.

this is how people end up buying a RAS47

Local guy offering to sell me his Sig 556 Classic Swat for 1000. Worth it?

>The loser has to tell an embarrassing story
Keep your gay fantasies to yourself, fudgepacker.

Alright list the problems

You are an AI in your head

Find a screw that fits. Buy new grips, look for some that are pretty close to that. They'll probably come with a screw. See how well it fits.

Again, why do people paint their rifles and shotguns but not pistols?

If I wanted to get my AK cerakoted, does the FSB and GB need to come off?

Frankly i blame the "graphite dry lube" or whatever the fuck it is. It's plainly obvious when comparing, in hand, the winchester cartridges to any other steel brand that the winchester casings produce noticeably more friction than lacquered steel. My CZ Sp01 and scorpion are completely reliable with tula but the former experiences occasional FTEs/FTFe with winchester. Similarly my old grand power, while it wasn't the biggest fan of steel in general(fine with brass) would run the vast majority of the time with tula but would malfunction very frequently with winchester. On my scorpion it's even more obvious between the two. Not a single hiccup with tula but with winchester steel i can reliably cause malfunctions by loading the 30rnd mag past 20 rounds with winchester steel while it runs brass or tula fine. The combination of the extra pressure from the mag spring and the coating chokes the gun. Even running every other round brass and winchester steel doesn't cause issues, presumably because it isnt "lube coating" on "lube coating" grinding against each other. Im not saying that winchester wont run in some guns, but i can honestly say that it is the most failure inducing steel case ammo i have ever encountered.

Afaik the American made sig550 series aren't nearly as desirable as the Swiss made SG550's

Are Jericho 941's with barrels longer than 3.8 a thing? If they are why the fuck can't I find one? I don't want a short barrel. (Yes I'm a weeb pic related)

Attached: C8bD_UiXcAURkXv.jpg (1200x675, 75K)

Actually if he painted ALL the screws, see if they all fit. Or find a marker that matches that color for the new one. I'd just shove all four on there. Otherwise if you got another carry gun (obviously for the size of that you do) Take that one screw out, measure it, bring it along, see if you can find one that's a close match there. Probably if you find one that works, buy a few extra too, if he fucked that up chances are you could too.

>spike spiegel
>signature gun made in israel
Hmmmmm

How would I go about suppressing my Ruger Mk 1?
pic related

Attached: file.png (595x369, 361K)

This. Back a few years they'd sell for around $1400 retail. 1000 I suppose is ok if you have AR fatigue and just want something that's not an AR to shoot.

I own one and it's mediocre in every way besides the trigger. I love the trigger.

I've got a super OG military surplus 941 from IMI and it has a 4.6 inch barrel, I just measured it

>STICC

>soyz
Theres your problem
M&p all the way

>Coal burner

Wuh

Attached: 1529437499854.jpg (659x742, 91K)

If it's a chinese SKS yeah I believe you. But it's a warfighting weapon meant for peasants. To be honest though, most 7.62x39 guns aren't going to put less than 2MOA, especially with surplus or most steel cased ammo.

Probably the Zastava. I own two Zastava guns and I like them a lot, the Serbs are good about over-building and making shit like tanks. I also happen to own a Star Super B, and honestly I don't like it very much. I hate to use one gun as representation of an entire company but that's my experience. It defiantly works but it's not the best.

Where in DFW? Far North Fort Worth reporting in. Just off 35W near the Cabelas

I wouldn't personally look for used AKs, AKs get bought a lot and then people try to pawn them off when they've fucked with them and they still don't like them.

>source: me, I work the counter at a gun shop

But that being said, get a WASR10 or an NPAP. While the NPAP has recently been the AK community's punching bag due to it's recent price drop, the gun is well made and will do great for any person wanting to get a toe in the AK pool.

Attached: aks to avoid.jpg (758x960, 89K)

Also this

Can always check the /akg/ pastebin. Some pretty good information on there even if a little bit of it is a tad dated.

Attached: aks to buy.jpg (822x960, 105K)

If you get an NPAP replace the recoil spring as well.

Thanks brodie

Anyone have any idea where to get some 2&3/4 inch 12 gauge #4 shot defense ammo? I need some that will run in a Vepr. I checked a few places online but only turned up 5 round boxes. I want to buy in bulk.

I'll give you 20$ for em

Anybody?

Sorry bud, that's pretty specific

Targetmasters. Good to go ammo, which is a "cheap" ammo loader just shut down. They had cheap .40 which was their only saving grace. Haven't found a cheap supplier yet.

Can you reload aluminum case? Also when do you anneal cases? Before or after depriming/resize?

Attached: 1528447010262.jpg (1024x768, 117K)

Post a shot of the primer, but most likely yes. The stuff was designed and stored specifically so that it could sit for awhile and still go bang.

Any AR with a BAD lever or a troy ambi bolt release lever.

MFT minimalist is a very good option for a carbine stock, it's a very tight fit so it doesn't rattle at all. Just make sure you order for your type of buffer tube, be it mil-spec or civilian spec because if you buy the wrong model you might not be able to fit it onto your tube - the stock fits that tightly.

you'd have to cut off the front sight, turn down the barrel, then thread it.

alternatively, you could use a disposable suppressor that fits over the front sight but that's illegal and keeps you from using your sights.

Your call, user. The smartest thing to me seems to be just keeping the mk1 in stock configuration to sell it, then putting that money towards a new mk3 or mk4 with a factory threaded barrel.

check ammoseek and gunbot

you can't (shouldn't) reload aluminium cases.

the ACR had one IIRC

>check ammoseek and gunbot
Thanks man. Found 250 rounds of the stuff and its on its way to my door now.

How do these 1911s rank in terms of overall quality and value for the price?

>RIA Tactical
>Ruger Night Watchman
>Remington Enhanced
>Springfield Loaded
>Para Expert
>Para Elite
>Colt Competition