SCENARIO:

SCENARIO:
>Civil War breaks out in the U.S due to political uproar starting TODAY
>Government is going around and rallying peoples guns up to prevent further fighting
>You have 30 minutes before they break your door down and seize all resources they can
What do you do, and why?

Attached: 1518018575894.gif (430x430, 379K)

I'm a trucker on the road, young and without a home, so good luck finding the storage unit not in my name.

>not trucking with weapons

You fucked up

This is war, where are you going to get your gas?

>OPSEC
>P
>S
>E
>CESPO

what guns?

I said U.S, europe

Get my family the fuck out....Then get Locked,cocked,and ready to fuckin rock...

Hide every thing in the crawl space. No government worker is going to get on his hand and knees looking for guns and supplies.

Edge for 29 minutes then put on earpro

>>Civil War breaks out in the U.S due to political uproar starting TODAY

hello radio Moscow.

My furniture has secret compartments all throughout my house. You'd never know unless you find the sweet areas.

>move weapons, ammo, cat and fiancée to basement
>put on helmet
>put on body armor
>ambush
>let them learn the taste of 7.62
Even though this town would never allow it

I live in a bunker.

I check the mines, check the mags, make sure the generator is fueled and the well is clear. When they show, the shutters drop.

Then I begin broadcasting. Dozens of cameras show their actions, and mine, as they try to shoot through 20" of reinforced concrete and steel. I stream this to the net for all to see.

Eventually they realize they cannot burn me out, starve me out or shoot me out, and the massive volume of bad media is killing them.

Eventually I am offered immunity if I testify before Congress.

To which I say "Go fuck yourself" and pull the rods from the hastily assembled pile made of discarded smoke detectors.

(yes yes and jack shit would happen because it's einsteinium, etc..)

Now we know. :^)

Attached: 1528315649282.jpg (520x386, 20K)

Come get some glowboy.

"no officer, I don't have any guns"

but get this
I actually do
HAH!! GOT HIM

Attached: 16b.gif (425x481, 1.51M)

Where? On Jow Forums.org? I'll be right there.

Attached: 1529039998414.jpg (853x960, 106K)

>Glowposting

Yeah, Nah.

>not wrapping them up at the front door
>not shooting you own dog
the atf will not be pleased with you

The giant wood American flag?

Gods work

Attached: 1523068766790.png (382x597, 237K)

(Inferring the ATF is ever pleased).

>bunker full of radioactive material
>civil war
Do you want a JDAM? Cause that's how you get a JDAM.

>the US government illegally attempting to confiscate guns from millions of law abiding citizens while being undermanned
even if you think the government is actively malicious they are not that stupid

>To which I say "Go fuck yourself" and pull the rods from the hastily assembled pile made of discarded smoke detectors.
>(yes yes and jack shit would happen because it's einsteinium, etc..)

What did he mean by this?

Attached: 1525060803931.png (307x292, 22K)

This desu

They did this during katrina. Luckily for them, the only people they did this to were limp wristed boomers who weren't going to fight back.

from gastown

yeah but try that on a national scale with violent resistance already occurring
attempting confiscation that way would be a death sentence for the US government

>civil war going on
>government spends time and resources trying to forcibly disarm the population
OP you're kind of an idiot

Attached: 1478676758979.png (330x319, 156K)

This has been the topic of conversation among Nat'l Guard members here. The simple answer is that our state wouldn't dare think to do that in the first place; over 75% of our govt employees in the capitol are pro-2A. But if that was to happen, Nat'l Guard members agree to say "fuck that" because we can fight fires, rescue dindus from floods, and shoot towelheads in Afghanistan, but we're not going to get sniped by some angry boomer with a .30-06 and improvised mines. (We know several people in our state have developed IEDs.)

Yeah but in a 4th dimensional hypothetical situation for a fantasy novel an imaginary person a friend of mine knew is writing, in the version of your state in that universe, would the National Guard also kill the Leftist Leadership for giving such an order since that leadership would now be a domestic enemy having told you to violate the Constitution? I like to think that in these kinds of hypothetical situations the base commander or the top E-9 or someone would be based enough to say "fuck this" and lead his good boys against the loyalist traitors.

>bring out a fog machine and strobe light
>make a few pipe bombs with loose smokeless powder from reloading bench
>listen to a long way to mukumbura one last time
>draw the murder/k/ube on my chest with a sharpie
>prepare to do violence for violence's sake
>the police arrive
>turn on the strobe light and fog machine and blast death grips to disorient my foes
>fight off first wave
>attempt to get one kill per gun I own or die trying
>attempt a knife kill
>attempt a pipe bomb kill
>burn my house down
>die in a blaze of glory

Attached: 1528830024708.jpg (470x470, 47K)

Hide them with my Jews in the crawl space under the carpet.

Hypothetically since we are all having fun here

>chug a bunch a beer
>Light the gas tanks of all the cars in neighborhood on fire
>Shoot the local power substation
>Put on short short shorts and boots, take off shirt, put vest on, patrol rig on
>prestage weepons around neighborhood
>Carve blood sigils on my face with a knife
>as night falls...prepare to be some swat faggots worst fucking nightmare that he only sees in fucking movies

>he still needs a knife kill and pipe bomb kill
lol noob the last achievements I need are the 1 million nuke kill and C4 jet kill

Probably "critical mass". Or at minimum a dirty bomb goes off .

>Government is going around and rallying peoples guns up
Can't even form a complete sentence.
Sounds like Chekhov from Star Trek
Bizarre, non-American thumbnail
Reddit spotted

>This desu
You haven't the slightest concept of Japanese language, do you, mother fucker? desu

>limp wristed boomers
not all boomers are limp wristed

Attached: M3Pz6DK[3].jpg (600x374, 70K)

inb4 bunker buster

“And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand?... The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin's thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt! If...if...We didn't love freedom enough. And even more – we had no awareness of the real situation.... We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward.”

― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago 1918-1956

Attached: 1474616769722.jpg (994x689, 112K)

Only Answer: There will never be upheaval and this board proves it.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 11K)

go innawoods with all my funs till the war is over

Your really a special kind of stupid, aren't you?

>wordfilters

inb4 user gets NEST'd

>government is rallying guns up
I would attend the rally, get excited in a group about firearms and firearm ownership, then go home and clean my guns.

PA? TX? Or are these IED's that the public doesn't know about?

>tfw /nogunz/ because live in CA and want to wait until I can move to another state to buy non-cucked guns

I guess hunker down and wait until a far-right anti-goverment militia gets near, walk into their camp, and ask to join.

Attached: sior-airman-vinct-g-ouchana-usaf-right-with-a-colt-556-mm-m16a2-rifle-with-0403a8.jpg (1728x1152, 812K)

listen here fuckface,
google knows exactly who you are, and since you "solved" their little captcha, they know exactly who that post came from and have saved it on the record they have of you for "marketing purposes",
it's only a matter of a few greased palms for da gubmint to get a hold of said record and have a brief read before kicking down your door

i solved the captcha for this post with a tinfoil glove on so it's k

Seriously, guys. Cease all dissemination of personal information immediately. Not only will it keep you safe in teh war to come, it'll increase the quality of content on this board. But as for what I'd do in this situation?
>Grab gasoline from shed and douse the house.
>Pour out all the cooking oil, all the alcohol, all the solvents, everything soaked in grease and oil.
>Get nekkid, tie bedsheet around my neck like a cape. Strap on rifles and loaded mags. Full combat load.
>Get in the shower and wait, drenching myself in water as I do so.
>When they arrive, literal blaze of glory.

being this new