What kind of helmets are they supposed to be wearing?

What kind of helmets are they supposed to be wearing?

Attached: Counter Strike SEAL Team Six.jpg (1200x800, 183K)

Other urls found in this thread:

commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:SEAL_search_and_seizure_training.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

peepee weenie doodoo helmets

those guys don't really look like seals anyway, they look too young and skinny

They're supposed to be Protec Bump Helmets that were used for VBSS ops, but CS never modeled them right

Attached: d6bntyo2ee5z.jpg (1200x820, 1.33M)

Yeah, that was actually my first thought since the devs obviously drew inspiration from early 1990s Navy SEAL teams with the solid color uniforms, black SWAT vests, and kneepads.

Only problem is that they're way too big for any Pro-Tec variant used by the US Military. They're closer to biker helmets in terms of size.

Attached: US Navy SEALs VBSS training Gulf War.jpg (1200x808, 434K)

>they look too young and skinny

Aren't SEALs generally around 18-22 at the time of attending BUD/S? And isn't it usually the lanky ones who pass? I read in both American Sniper and Lone Survivor that the Chris Kyle and Marcus Luttrell both had far more difficulty passing swim tests because of their large size.

I guess we might as well make this a Navy SEAL general thread too while we're at it, post all the SEAL war crimes you like boys.

Attached: US Navy SEAL riding Sea Hawk 1996.jpg (1421x1015, 347K)

I didn't mean like bodybuilders but those guys in the CS image look like small guys (for you)

>SEALs
>a black beret
man they are late to that one

it's also a really old image

I doubt it's older than 2001

that's 17 years user-kun

Css beta got it right too bad it was cut

Attached: Old_urban.jpg (403x561, 88K)

>Haha, time to operate

To be the fair, the beret model is only used on officers (presumably to denote their authority) and is rarely seen in the single-player campaign and not at all in the multiplayer.

Attached: drug lab.jpg (1280x720, 118K)

The Gearbox preview of Condition Zero also feature a more correctly modeled version of the full cut Pro-Tec as well as historically accurate six-color desert camouflage uniforms on desert maps. It appears that Ritual Entertainment opted to revert back to the slightly improved versions of the models from 1.6 possibly to save space or maintain a sense of continuity.

Attached: CS_CZ_damage0010.jpg (1280x960, 488K)

It's CS dude

bump for interest

Pro-Tec

Good memories man..

I always assumed it was a snowboard or skiing helmet.

Attached: helmet_guide_hat_under.jpg (415x438, 90K)

Is that a 653?

Same

It's an M4 carbine according to the Wikipedia Commons link. Since it's from 1996, it might actually be since first generation M4s had fixed carry handles.

commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:SEAL_search_and_seizure_training.jpg

Attached: us soldiers backpacks kosovo.jpg (768x576, 64K)

lol

Bump helmets are literally the kind of shit you'd make fun of your middle school friend for wearing. Now that I got a job with a helmet I wouldn't make fun of them, but it's a run of the mill kind of thing and I'd wear something heavier if I got a choice about it.

I wore a bump helmet and never got made fun of.

>I always assumed it was a snowboard or skiing helmet.
The ear vents are a dead giveaway as to the exact model.

Crazy that we still rock some of the same shit.

Smith Optics?

Attached: Smith-Optics-Unisex-Adult-Holt-Snow-Sports-Helmet.jpg (647x500, 33K)

stop trying so hard

You didn't have any friends in middleschool.

Attached: 1517997050652.jpg (506x375, 177K)

A bulletproof one