Ok, man. My p320 was stolen by some thot that broke into my house...

Ok, man. My p320 was stolen by some thot that broke into my house. I recently got word it was found behind a bar in Daytona. The degenerates sabotaged it by somehow fucking up the guide rail on my lower and somehow fucked up the spring.

Should I try to find a new lower and get a new spring, if thats all that takes or should I sell the upper as a conversion kit and put it towards a new gun? Maybe I'll just pawn the whole thing and see what I can get. I can't reclaim it until it is sent to my county and reviewed to see if it was used has a crime here.

Anyone have experience reclaiming a stolen gun or have had ne stolen?

Attached: 20170206_200232(1).jpg (3264x2448, 1.72M)

You should thank the person for taking your shit gun.

No, im not a fag

I liked it as a conceal but im planning on getting something else this time so I'm going sell what I can and put it towards something better.

This.
If you get it back KYS for buying a NuSig.

I-I have a P226 if that only make it all a little less embarrassing. It's not my only gun.I still have my rifles/shotguns/etc.

>sabotaged it by somehow fucking up the guide rail on my lower and somehow fucked up the spring.
Damn, they must have shot like an entire 50 round box through it. You'll definitely need another

>some that broke into my house and stole my gun
How the hell does that happen? Also have the police busted said thot? Is there any particular reason she broke into your house and stole your gun? Way I see it, if this was some weird anti gun thing, stealing and breaking it was probably the only crime committed involving the gun. But if she used it to knock over a liquor store or something, then getting the gun back is probably more complicated, especially if she fired the gun in the commission of any such crimes.

>thot
>KYS
>NuSig

Attached: 1529182179612.png (968x540, 541K)

She just got busted for robbing a pharmacy, totally different person I thought I knew. She already sold my gun at that point and the cops didn't have enough to get her. Evidence said they haven't linked it to a crime and I should be able to picking it up as soon as it is transferred to my city's department.

I'm hoping if I buy a lower and new spring it would work but I'm just going to scrap it I think.

>not using the Shrek cringe gif
KYS

Are we just going to parrot shit over and over now?

Attached: A81D401D-0A4D-4819-A7F2-A1C14C9C4F1F.jpg (438x409, 23K)

KYS

Attached: A7825F93-EE25-4836-941C-C4DEA32E0418.jpg (634x787, 92K)

By thot, do you mean a crazy ex that knew where your unsecured gun was, or just a random cunt that broke in and found your unsecured gun?

I girl in college I hung out a couple times with before. No indication of having a drug problem or being a felon. Was going to chill with her a 3rd time and she showed up early and broke in, Went over to my neighbors and asked if anyone has been there and they said they saw her car. She texted me later asking if we were still going to chill like it never happened. I hope she rots in jail

I love the smell of glockfag asshurt in the morning

You sound like the one who's asshurt. Plus I'm a HK fanboy.

why don't you have renter's/home insurance? it's like $7 per month

and yes, to answer your question, I've had 2 guns stolen but I had renter's insurance so I was reimbursed for the full price. the rifle was found the next day, but the pistol is still missing.

If it's been sabotaged it's probably a loss. Considering how cheap they are, it isn't going to be worth the work and parts to make it safe yet alone reliable when you could just get a new gun or police trade in

Dyatona as in daytona beach? I am Port Orange resident and all I have to say is good luck.

My father had a gun stolen in daytona about 9 years ago and he still has never gotten it back. interested in seeing how all goes. btw which bar?

>HK fanboy
do you have the money to back that up?

why don't you have a safe in which to secure your firearm for that exact scenario?

The p320 has a great design aside from that stupid "contoured" slide. Why do people here hate it so much?

>by some thot that broke into my house
>some thot
>thot

That's what you manchildren get for fucking around with loose women and letting them in your home to scope out the shit they're going to steal from you later.

Fuck you and fuck your gun.

Attached: 1364007118621.png (382x597, 237K)

They're butterfingered-mouth-breathers probably.

>fuck your gun

Attached: the-audacity.jpg (400x400, 55K)

HKfags have been shitting on SIG/CZ lately and pinning on glockfags.