Polish law

>you're legally allowed to own and and buy blackpowder revolvers without a license, like a pack of cigarettes
but
>you're not legally allowed to buy blackpowder without a special EU Firearm Pass
what the fuck i just want to have a gun

Attached: rewolwer.jpg (1024x800, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8gYPdNAp9Q0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>EU Firearm Pass
you guys fight for soveriegnty REPEATEDLY and then piss it away with the eu, congrats

>eu
There's your problem

Make your own, I guess.

What about smokeless substitutes like pyrodex? In order to stock (as in sell) BP in the US you have to have an explosives license, but you can stock pyrodex without any license at all.

>you're not legally allowed to buy blackpowder without a special EU Firearm Pass
You are. It's just that the shops are not allowed to sell it to you. It's perfectly fine to buy it from fellow shooters or go on a shopping trip to the Czech Republic. If you are from Warsaw I can even sell you a can or two.

Also the European Firearms Pass is just a formality. What I did was register some shitty cheap derringer I sold right after.

Attached: 1.jpg (4128x2322, 3.02M)

>register
disgusting. also how many of you poles are here anyway?

Attached: wz28_d.jpg (650x390, 40K)

Ładny Remington. Uberti czy inna fabryka?

>disgusting
As I said, I don't have the derringer that I registered anymore and my 1858 is not registered. If any sort of confiscation ever happens, I'm keeping it.

>also how many of you poles are here anyway?
A few I guess, some even own guns.

Uberti.

>EU Firearm Pass
What's that? Black powder is (still) free to buy in France

>EU Firearm Pass
Fucking microtransactions.

Make your own.

armstrong mix

This. It's not too hard to do.

My grandfather taught me how to make black powder when I was 6yo. I used to mix it in a coffee mug with a teaspoon. Remember to keep your face away from it when you mix it. You can buy ingredients online. Easy shit, not as good as factory made though.

Ah, hell, you have my pity. But for fuck's sake, I'm getting tired of all of the UK and EU posters who just whine about it. Get off your ass and fight back. Organize some people, get public opinion riled up. Holy fuck, if fags can get legally married and tranny men can legally use the bathroom with little girls, you can fucking force your gun rights down your government's throat. Reach down, grab your balls, remember that you still have them, and go fix this shit. Now.

Liberal media doesn't swing that way

not too bad though. So can I just enter a shop in Poland and buy a black powder revolver, smuggle it home, and get hold of blackpowder?

Also, fireworks are probably legal in Poland, so why not just buy a bunch of fireworks, and take the blackpowder out?

You can buy matches, though, right?
youtube.com/watch?v=8gYPdNAp9Q0

just make your own bp faggit, it's easier than baking

(((EU)))

How does this work? You break the EU law and the EU police arrest you?

How the fuck is any nation ok with this?

Countries adopt EU laws and your own cops come arrest you. But on the other hand with this open border shit you could find a friend in a country with laxer gun laws, have him buy some shit for you and just drive home with the stuff in your trunk

make your own black powder lel

Attached: 1441143449478.jpg (500x500, 61K)