Disagreements

Hey guys I was discussing firearms with someone who said that guns cannot be used for good no matter what. I asked " what about self protection?" He said that's still bad because it ends up with the other person's brains splattered. Basically he thinks no possible good can come from the use of guns and that they're only good for recreation or hunting. I tried to tell him some people in this world actually need them to fight for they're freedom against opressors all he could say was " yeah but when is that ever gonna happen?!?" Why are some people so dense?

Attached: 1529385696212.jpg (550x377, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SP5EfwBWgg0
books.google.com/books?id=3hG4UCQDr60C&pg=PA53#v=onepage&q&f=false
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1804_Haiti_massacre
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Beat the shit out of him to prove that defense is necessary. Alternatively, go with the route of an old post about the guy whose wife didn't want guns in the house, so while she was in the shower he had his friend fake a break in.

>" yeah but when is that ever gonna happen?!?

He's kind of right through. This has only happened once and when it did, those guys totally did a genocide.

Fluoride & TV!

Attached: FluorideStare.jpg (600x600, 96K)

It happened in 1776 and it will happen again.
Ask if a stronger man with a blade cornered him and his family whether he'd shoot them
Ask if he'd rather him and all his descendants(?) become slaves to someone who can and will kill or if it's worth fighting and possibly dying to become free

So, why didn't black people simply rebel when all of this literally happened to them?

>why didn't black people simply rebel
no rap music then

Attached: T366270_030000.jpg (480x600, 95K)

I have no clue what your trying to say but I call tell your an asshole

Attached: 2C604EBA-9DFE-4C6A-9E33-D29B33384258.gif (450x450, 1.91M)

His main point was that the fact the other person died as a result of your gun, that cannot be a good thing because they had to die - I know its retarded

>Literally be a white person meme.

youtube.com/watch?v=SP5EfwBWgg0

books.google.com/books?id=3hG4UCQDr60C&pg=PA53#v=onepage&q&f=false
Peer reviewed, man. It's not even something you can defend. Get help.

OP, some people are just fucking retards when discussing ethics. Just a couple days ago I was talking to a dude who claimed killing of any kind was unethical, even in war, self-defense or mercy killing.

They did. And as a result whites took precautions to protect themselves from murderous protomonkeys.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1804_Haiti_massacre

Attached: hNco1aX_d(2).jpg (640x409, 28K)

Let me rephrase it then.
>How many good people does a bad person have to kill before it's morally right to stop him?
Tell him the longer it takes, the more people die, hand him a gun, then start executing his family with 15 second pauses between each one

Tell him about the 1-3 million self defense situations that happen every year in the US. Tell him about the hundreds of thousands of rapes/sexual assault that are stopped every year because of guns. Tell him about muggings/ home invasion, mass shooting.

lmao yep.
in an abstract philosophical sense guns are destructive. so are knives and shovels.
but this is the real world and that shit doesn’t matter when you’re cared for your life

They weren't armed or trained to do it and that's why it's important we don't give up our guns, shareblue

Attached: 1519442239549.png (640x345, 205K)

They did. Read a book, nigger.

Whatever you say shlomo.

Attached: 1527493840866.jpg (469x600, 245K)

>" yeah but when is that ever gonna happen?!?
That apathy is literally exactly what leads to tyrannical control.

>hey guys someone disagreed with me
>mom never told me this would happen as i got older
>wat do, internet anime website?
Jesus fucking Christ kid...

bump

Ask him if he thinks police and military should have guns. If he says no, tell him he's an idiot. If he says yes, tell him he's a hypocrite.

Excuse me but "oppressive government" happened a HELL of a lot more than fucking once. Literally the entirety of european history is powerful monarchs fucking over normal people

A liberal is a conservative that hasn't been mugged yet.

>armyfag
>mention casually to a coworker that I want to buy a .308 rifle with a suppressor
>coworker tells me the only possible reason I could want that is for illegal use (example he gave was mass shootings)

How do I even deal with this kind of person? I didn't know what to say. Like....do you not want a quieter rifle, all things being equal?

Swiss gucked the Austrians after they asked them to giver away their weapons. Swiss said no.

well, the ''fight against tyranny'' is an american meme. like the rest of the West they are totally cucked and are not fighting tyranny right now, but that's for Jow Forums. Why did you keep talking with him after he said deploying a firearm will Always lead to brain matter being spilled? I mean, the stomach is easy to repair medically and will also stop somebody. yes?