Pastor Shoots, Kills Gun Wielding Carjacker In Walmart Parking Lot

miami.cbslocal.com/2018/06/20/pastor-kills-gun-wielding-carjacker/

Attached: backpack.jpg (500x330, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/storyline/texas-church-shooting
pbs.org/weta/thewest/people/a_c/chivington.htm
usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2018/02/28/pennsylvania-church-ceremony-guns/383815002/
youtube.com/watch?v=lIi9rrIDq7E
youtube.com/watch?v=XLY2c7FwERI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Can warrior-priests make a mainstream comeback?

They are going to do a TV series with him in China. Its the remake of Kung-Fu but with a western Priest who roams china looking for work and shooting bad people!

Attached: 1523041949974.gif (420x315, 1.91M)

Oh I wish so. Maybe once the Vatican II boomers die out it'll happen.

Attached: 5fraernyzqi01.jpg (640x327, 27K)

I'm just a youth minister, but I carry all day every day.
>inb4 some crack about diddling kids

Vatican had a lot of heresy's Ivan they must be excommunicated before we can get rid of them.

You molest children.

What part of >inb4 don't you understand?

>got the weapon from his finance
wdtmbt

What does that acronym stand for?

Oi! Do you have a license for those ponies!

nbcnews.com/storyline/texas-church-shooting

What did they mean by this.
Learn to use google, you mongoloid.

Attached: 91Vd0RJ15SL._SL1500_.jpg (1500x1500, 493K)

>inb4 Benkei with 1000 guns instead of swords

Attached: Japanese Warrior Monk possibly Ikko Ikki.jpg (600x782, 135K)

There is even a church dedicated to guns.

Attached: 0f03217645499211d581b804f9e6ed62f9a4f5c0.jpg (768x529, 134K)

I did, couldn't find anything substantial on it. Thanks though.

Inb4 does not stop stop chuckle heads from posting. It just means you understand the shit youre going to catch.

pbs.org/weta/thewest/people/a_c/chivington.htm

>Chivington's contempt for slavery and talk of secession caused him enormous trouble in Missouri. In 1856, pro-slavery members of his congregation sent him a threatening letter instructing him to cease preaching. When many of the signatories attended his service the next Sunday, intending to tar and feather him, Chivington ascended the pulpit with a Bible and two pistols. His declaration that "By the grace of God and these two revolvers, I am going to preach here today" earned him the sobriquet the "Fighting Parson."

Pretty badass, although massacring women and children is pretty damning.

You right. My b.

>Chivington took advantage of this dangerous public mood by blasting the territorial governor and others who counseled peace and treaty-making with the Cheyenne. In August of 1864, he declared that "the Cheyennes will have to be roundly whipped -- or completely wiped out -- before they will be quiet. I say that if any of them are caught in your vicinity, the only thing to do is kill them." A month later, while addressing a gathering of church deacons, he dismissed the possibility of making a treaty with the Cheyenne: "It simply is not possible for Indians to obey or even understand any treaty. I am fully satisfied, gentlemen, that to kill them is the only way we will ever have peace and quiet in Colorado."

Wow, it's amazing how he is both anti-slavery and pro genocide at the same time.

He cute

SINNERS IFFY UH

JESUS WILL FORGIVVY UH

Attached: 5642A0F7-4468-48DC-9D5F-34ADB963272C.jpg (1678x2100, 460K)

>tfw women and children

Attached: get_some[1].jpg (476x358, 23K)

Name?

>you just don't lead em as much

Attached: 1509298752180.jpg (540x301, 21K)

What Did They Mean By This

Unification Church.

usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2018/02/28/pennsylvania-church-ceremony-guns/383815002/

Better to die to on your feet than live on your knees, just applied to his enemies.

It's the Moonie cult. They own Kahr Arms.

Anyone remember that minister who got in trouble in WWII for actually joining a tank crew in combat or something?

>tfw firing out of a moving vehicle means you need to win behind your target
>tfw you would actually need to "lead" them more

>Vatican
GTFO you catholic pig! Catholicism is the most cucked religion in the world.

Almost EVERY ONE OF THE WESTERN EUROPEAN CATHOLIC countries has been COMPLETELY CONQUERED!

Fuck the Pope, fuck the heretical catholicism and these Mary worshipers deserve to go straight to Hell.

Attached: 1524004828217.jpg (3200x1680, 557K)

Gay

Attached: 1529252204309.gif (500x375, 236K)

Based

Attached: 7.jpg (640x360, 52K)

Again, we've been infiltrated by commies (Google AA-1025). We are not bound to agree with every single thing the Pope says or does.
The silver lining is that the African and Asian cardinals are based af, pic related
>inb4 he's a nigger
Never turn away an ally

Attached: 20180622_074111.jpg (1080x2128, 587K)

Addendum:
>Europe is overrun
Notice how the most cucked European countries are also the most secular
>UK
>France
>Germany
>Scandinavian countries
Meanwhile, Poland is arguably the most religious (Catholic), and told the migrants to bugger off.

Europe only started going down the sitter when people started to fall into protestant lies, and secularism. The Mary thing is just a cop out. Asking Christ's own mother to pray for us isn't exactly worshipping her. I swear, Muslims are less retarded than the average protestant.

How long till we get a birtbong level criminal defending bs

This. The pope deserves death, roman catholics are disgusting filth.

i swear tripfags are the most retarded of all

>Fuck humility, you should be an asshole with an unwarranted sense of bravado and never actually learn about the things you talk about.

-Jesus of Nazareth

>Luke 22:36 He said to them, "But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one.

Jesus confirmed for being pro 2a

The pope is a giant fucking hypocrite.

youtube.com/watch?v=lIi9rrIDq7E

Attached: Vatican wall.jpg (2448x2448, 1.09M)

I swear, newfags never learn the difference between namefags and tripfags.

if the wall around the vatican is your only argument for that you're fucking retarded

if you're talking about all the other hypocrisy, you're right

but that wall argument is literally fucking 5 yo logic

who cares, they all deserve the chamber

Explain how having a border wall and calling border walls "not Christian" isn't hypocrisy.

>HURRR, CHILD LOGIC
>Psalms 8:2 "Out of the mouth of babes and sucklings hast thou ordained strength"

I'm neither American nor religious, so I don't really have any skin in this game, but the whole thing reeks of bullshit.

Attached: 1520504592398.jpg (273x450, 15K)

Best image for this post imo

>Meanwhile, Poland is arguably the most religious (Catholic), and told the migrants to bugger off.
Shut the fuck up you pollack slavnigger. No one goes to Poland because it's a fucking poor as shit country that takes in way more from the EU than it gives and the welfare is shit. Once you slavniggers become richer, niggers will come and will annihilate you just like they conquered every other catholic country.

Attached: 1505287602630.jpg (1080x1920, 193K)

well, if you figure that we are the invaders and they have every reason to stuff any "legal paper" up our collective ass and kill us all then it makes sense. The only way to become one people is to go long enough that on one remembers if they are on one side or the other. IE the shit that went on in the UK some was forgotten and absorbed some is still a thing

Burgerstan also has shit gibs, and they are making an effort to stem the tide. They are also wealthy, and religious.
Still doesn't answer why the most secular European countries are also the most cucked.

Attached: 9AQIc.jpg (680x510, 82K)

pic reminds of this
youtube.com/watch?v=XLY2c7FwERI

I don’t really find this too surprising. A lot of pastors I know are pretty pro-gun.
Several members of the worship staff at my church carry, and we put a 30.07 sign but deliberately excluded the 30.06 as a way of encouraging concealed carry.

Pic related is one of my pastors.

Attached: hunting with a FTH build.gif (640x360, 3.19M)

I should find one to consecrate my first gun...

Attached: how to bless a gun.png (1820x1160, 89K)

Austin stone?

yiss

Attached: the texas life.jpg (426x364, 62K)

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother’s keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee

(You)

Most of their feel good shit is politicians simply exploiting idealists to get into power. If China asked them to be Nazis the next day, they'd do it.

I know you. Better man than me going to church.

It's a big church; I'd be surprised if I'm who you think I am. My initials are NH.
But if you're in the area, I hope you change your mind and come join us a Sunday or two!
The Stone's a great church.

>He said to them, “But now, the one who has a purse must take it, and likewise a bag. And the one who has no sword must sell his cloak and buy one. For I tell you, this scripture must be fulfilled in me, ‘And he was counted among the lawless’; and indeed what is written about me is being fulfilled.” They said, “Lord, look, here are two swords.” He replied, “It is enough.”
Luke 22:36-38
>"Return your sword to its place, for all who will take up the sword, will die by the sword."
Matthew 26:52
Or maybe he just wanted to give the Romans legitimate reason to arrest Him so his death and resurrection gambit paid off.

If you wanted a verse that actually does condone self-defense, check out Exodus 22:2 "If a thief is caught breaking in at night and is struck a fatal blow, the defender is not guilty of bloodshed"

Attached: Bad Motherfucker.gif (600x450, 36K)

I think the live-by-the-sword-die-by-the-sword bit is entirely descriptive and in no way moralizing. It's not judgement given to the welder, just a reminder that the path leads to death. Whether this death is warranted or not, at any given time, is another matter entirely.

Those who have their swords but keep them sheathed will inherit the world. Thus, those who brandish their weapon are ultimately left behind as lesser martyrs.

Attached: p1030715_med.jpg (743x557, 53K)

Orthodox priests will do it for you.

Attached: 800xex.jpg (600x421, 86K)

Attached: 1522524900188.jpg (426x364, 65K)

>he didn't clank

Attached: battle priest.jpg (480x640, 48K)

>muh based niggers

You're just as bad.

>you won't die if you fight

you do know everyone dies, right? It's like saying "smoking kills"

well, so does, you know, being alive. everyone dies, regardless of their behaviors.

>b-b-but NIGGERS
Just go back to Jow Forums if you cannot handle the thought that maybe a fellow race that has been deigned to be placed upon this earth is sometimes deserving of praise for worthy works and deeds, o ye of small mind and fragile ego.

Attached: B240011F-45EB-44D2-AF17-EE45BAC1F332.png (218x221, 137K)

is that way
>everyone hates us because of our thoughts!
No, Everyone hates you because you cannot go for five god damn seconds without spouting your edgy shit in otherwise unrelated subjects
>b-b-but muh statistics!
No one cares
Stop shitting up every god damn thread with this pol shit. Every god damn thread with this

Attached: go back to pol.jpg (2194x1686, 563K)

jews detected

And there it is
Valid reasons for why you are hated, yet its all DA JOOZ

Attached: gb2pol.png (500x628, 319K)

Go be a faggot somewhere else

kys irl fag

>jews

actually, it's the zionists, which are jewish supremacists. they've been actively undermining and manipulating western society for centuries to conquer and enslave the world, which is why I lost many guns, several thousand rounds and nearly a year's worth of food and water in a boating accident.

>just because you aren't paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get you

actually, some are. they really really are.