Post weapons you made yourself

Post weapons you made yourself.

This is the flail I made this week. $40 for all the parts at home depot

Attached: 20180620_085751.jpg (3120x2352, 1.47M)

Other urls found in this thread:

ravencresttactical.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=YAVRRZxG8j4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>flail
um, that's a skateboard

Are you going to some Milo rallies with that thing?

For anyone curious

Shovel handle
Hitch Ball
Chain
Pipe fitting for the cap hammered onto handle
Nut and bolt through pipe fitting to hold chain
Nut and bolt on tip of ball to hold ball
A few self tapping screws to secure pipe fitting

>skateboard
um, that's a parking lot

I wonder how effective a flail would be on horseback (or bike in the modern area).

Like that scene in Kingdom of Heaven.

Forty bucks?
Jesus.
Seems like your junkyard flail shouldn't cost forty bucks.

Have fun skateboarding around with it and clonking things, though. That... seems like it should be fun.

Its pretty sick. Destroyed a desk fan doing a drive by in my board. Guy I work with nearly brained himself with it already

That was my first thought too. it'd be 10x cheaper to just cast a lead slug to use instead of a hitch, but not quite as durable.

Are you the same guy that made the other thread about the club you made with home depot parts?
You also could have made that for free most likely, $5 tops.

It would but I have a very limited toolset. I travel for work. I dont even have a vice if that gives you an Idea of how little my toolbox is

Everyone's got different circumstances, so i'll give you that. I live in a massively rural area, and at least 4 out of 5 families own a basic shop, and probably 50% of those are decently furnished machine shops. Dealerships are so far away that it's significantly easier to fabricate replacement parts for equipment yourself.

Can be used as a club, a shield, or a getaway vehicle. Skateboard is ultimate weapon.

No, making a club seems pretty dumb. Why not just buy a bat?

Or just find a two foot long section of metal pipe... This is a thread about making things and all you fuckers can think of is things to buy

Here's my prison riot pistol I made out of a 45-70 shell, It'll probably take my fingers off so I'm gonna fire It from a vice.

Attached: IMG_1066.jpg (4032x3024, 2.11M)

Attached: IMG_1070.jpg (4032x3024, 1.75M)

That's pretty neat dude. A literal match lock pistol

They were used in places like Korea

Attached: d384a0affe22588c43e421d9c76fad26.jpg (420x566, 19K)

you have to be 18 to post here

I have an artillery shell. Real tempted to make a shoulder fired bazooka version for lulz. Problem is I would be tempted to shoot it somehow (mortar tube comes to mind 4th soon) and blow off my head.

Actually, it's a longboard.

I made myself a riot control stick

Attached: 0CA4A57B-CBA1-48C9-81D2-464E8390BA0F.jpg (1536x2048, 1.81M)

>all the parts at home depot
im calling bullshit, because i know for a fact home depot doesnt sell plain tool handles anymore

Better return the broomstick before mom gets mad

>my store's inventory is representative of every other store's inventory.
I think of the last 7 home depots I've been in, only 1 carried walnut and maple lumber. If I based the inventory carried at home depot off any of the other 6, I'd assume home depot stopped selling hardwood lumber.
also that would be the weirdest fucking thing for someone to lie about.

Make a monster Eoka pistol and blow your hand off, don't forget to record for the lulz.
Not sure If genius, or complete madman.

Attached: IMG_9386.jpg (540x960, 80K)

pretty much a club from a dumbell, not much creativity but it works

Attached: 20180622_222541.jpg (4032x3024, 3.34M)

Attached: 1492020334864.jpg (484x484, 57K)

Fuck your mother

made a trench club thing a while back, havent had the time to put nails through it tho

Attached: IMG_20180622_133912.jpg (3392x2976, 1.58M)

Prostate cub

Kek,

Someone else saw that thread

that's all that matters.

At my old job my primary weapon in my "dis nigga just jumped the counter" plan was a box scorer, it had a spiraly razor thing on one side and a fat knob on the other, and even a little hand shield thing, it had "fuck you" written all over it.

>parking lot
It’s hard to mistake an old piece of gum caked to the ground, but you just did.

Tear gas potato masher

Attached: Anon's Hidden Blade.webm (1280x720, 2.84M)

That looks really awkward how you have to uncomfortably bend your fingers around the base of the base of the blade

It looks awkward but feels quite natural.

cut off your ring finger pussy

Isn't that what they actually did in the games?

Not really a weapon. More like a backup in case I forget my folding knife. There's a 4.2oz metal ball inside and it hurts like a bitch, especially if you get hit in the head. If you get hit in the back of the hand it'll definitely knock anything out of your hand.

Attached: 20180622_115449.jpg (2160x2160, 1.65M)

>$40 for all the parts at home depot
>made

Attached: Dat word.jpg (1280x720, 63K)

Sick weaponized scootboard bruh

Attached: 1520262753505.jpg (300x225, 9K)

I don't understand your post, user.
Are you implying he didn't make it because he bought the parts for it?

Pretty much, yes. That's not making a weapon any more than ordering a hammer from Cold Steel and putting that shit together is making a weapon. I've ground production knives into completely different knives by hand and put my own handle on and I still don't say I made those.

Attached: 30121064_10200567407093174_311655305_n.jpg (448x800, 47K)

Only the first one. By the time 2 takes place the design was improved so the didn't need to do that anymore.

ok so i understand, i wonder what he would have to do to have "made" this flail, what if he bought the raw material to shape into a shaft and forged chain links, would that be enough? Dose he have to harvest the wood and mine the ore himself?

>collect raw materials
>claims to have made it

Attached: 1521837383352.png (344x366, 120K)

>implying finding a piece of metal pipe is more OG than buying a metal pipe.

maybe, but that's quite technically not "making" a weapon, either.

Not bad, user. However, I would suggest securing the barrel in with electrical tape before firing it. It's more sturdy and prevents the barrel from moving around so much.

Manual clamps (C-clamps) are a cheap alternative, if you are interested.

>it'll definitely knock anything out of your hand.
lol, no.

Attached: pizzagainz.jpg (960x960, 98K)

that seems awful short

Cringing

is that your bf?

: d

>square cut
fucking degeneracy is rampant these days

You're genuinely retarded.

>he didn't create matter
didn't make shit, faggot. He simply restructured the raw material to make it usable, then worked that into a final product.

>i wonder what he would have to do to have "made" this flail
Buying the haft is fine but yeah I'd want to see some forging or casting going on if someone's going to claim to have made a weapon containing a chain and weight. While we're on the subject the haft that OP bought looks like a broomstick of the variety that I know from experience can't take much of a beating.

>t. thinks sticking some dynamite in a toilet paper tube counts as making a bomb

this is autistic even compared to your garden variety autism you see on Jow Forums.

Attached: 1517136066767.png (600x600, 17K)

>>t. thinks sticking some dynamite in a toilet paper tube counts as making a bomb
i feel like you are hung up on semantics, would it be ok with the word police to say that is assembling a bomb?

No user, I'm not posting bait. I'm genuinely saying you're someone who goes above and beyond normal levels of autism.
He didn't buy a flail, he didn't make a flail, it's not a kit and none of the parts are intended to be parts of a flail, so he didn't assemble a flail kit. So in your mind, what exactly did he do?

i think is saying that you have taken the bait

maybe. It really doesn't appear to be bait though. I think he is genuinely just that stupid.

>Applying anything stricter than the absolute broadest definition of making something is autism
>On fucking Jow Forums
LMAO
user let me point you to
>ravencresttactical.com/
These people buy knockoff Microtech parts from China in large quantities and then assemble them. Many people think pic related is made in Israel but by and large they're not, the vast majority of these guns are made in Italy and then simply assembled elsewhere. QTRMSTR knives is infamous for buying Chinese made parts and then assembling the knives and saying they're made in the USA. There's a reason we have multiple words for this user.

He did in fact assemble a flail user. Not sure why you think it would matter that it's from a kit or not.

Attached: Compact Jericho newest.jpg (891x509, 87K)

We posting flails?

Attached: image.jpg (2592x1936, 1.1M)

Attached: make.png (617x170, 13K)

Heh,
*laughs in reddit*
now
*falls over and starts laughing on the floor*
you
*shit pants with laughter*
can't
*starts crying with laughter*
STEAL
*gafaws and begins violently shaking from the sheer funniness*
THE
*nuerons slowly start to decay with retardation*
STICK!!!!!
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

Seriously fuck that screencap.

I'm aware of the broadest definition, that's why I just mentioned it along with several reasons why that definition is shit in the context of the board that we're posting on. There are legal definitions for making things that are stricter than that and while a technical definition is harder to pin down it certainly isn't that nebulous.

I think a piece of 1/2" pvc or pex with a 12" or so piece of rebar fastened to the end would fuck someone's day up

I just wanted to make a Jow Forums flail.

your argument right now is literally
>He didn't _make_ that flail, he _assembled_ it.
do you not realize how fucking pedantic that is?

your right, only one can make anything and thats the lord above and he has made enough. be grateful

No, it's not. Stop that.

do you have a forge? no? you didn't make shit, bitch boy.

I don't think it's being pedantic when I hold myself to the same standards. I've put far more work into personalizing weapons than most people on Jow Forums but I still don't say I made any of them. You can say I'm being autistic, I won't disagree with that, but this is the place for such things and I also see no reason to defend it. A common variation on OP is buying an axe + head and hanging the head and claiming to have made an axe, would you consider that making an axe?

If you're going to involve yourself in the discussion you could at least not take things to such ridiculous extremes, it's not like I'm arguing that someone needs to pull iron out of the ground and smelt it themselves and so on in order to have made a sword. In fact I'm pretty sure we already addressed this unless isn't you which frankly I'd doubt.

>A common variation on OP is buying an axe + head and hanging the head and claiming to have made an axe, would you consider that making an axe?
no, because that fucking retarded and not at all the same thing.

Ohio, fuck yeah

what kind of improvised weapon would work for a rally turned riot?

I made your mom cum last night.

honestly user maybe try chinkshit from like Wish or something until you can afford quality gear

From where I'm sitting it's pretty much the same thing.

>The flail meme
BAKA

Reminds me though, I need to take pics of my bow. A simple bow made from Rowan wood taken from the park nearby and cut into shape with my hatchet. It just needs to finish curing and get cleaned up and it will be ready to go.

Stick it up your ass faggot

I carved a wooden spoon from a bigger wooden spoon. Fuck you, its a hand carved wooden spoon.

Just kidding. It is actually going to be a morning star (since it seems less dangerous to myself).

Attached: morningstarresized.jpg (504x672, 153K)

a man has to have his morals. this guy is making a stand here and now.

Attached: 1524243579024.jpg (720x571, 67K)

youtube.com/watch?v=YAVRRZxG8j4
check this vid some guy makes an axe.

Not very well, it'd negate the horseback advantage of being able to just point the weapon at the enemy and let the speed do the work, and there'd be a pretty major risk of it getting caught on something and yanked out of your hand.

you're a special kind of retarded.
if someone uses store bought ingredients to make a cake, or hell, even a cake mix, would you sperg out and say they didn't make the cake because they didn't milk the cow, raise the chickens, and mill their own flour?

Good choice putting a lock on the stick. Now it can't be stolen.

>it's a long skateboard for people who can't do tricks so it's not a skateboard

i made this suppressor to shoot at (and miss) a rabbit.
it wasn't crushed before i shot it. after i shot it, it was slightly crushed,
and this more advanced crushing is from me stomping other garbage down on top of it.
as you can see i didn't allign the hole with the barrel very well.
i think i'll make another one by layering multiple cans to create proper baffles,
and actually make sure that it's alligned with the barrel when i shoot it.
what are they gonna do, arrest me for having garbage?
i don't think it counts as a suppressor anyways since it doesn't thread to the barrel,
sort of like how oil can suppressors aren't legally suppressors, but the adapters are.

Attached: 20180623_035912[1].jpg (4032x2268, 2.29M)

>cheaping out on the apocalypse

Attached: cringe.jpg (680x383, 25K)

I mean, you said that they weren't the same thing feel free to explain why you think so.

OK but you didn't make the spoon you modified it.

It becomes a suppressor when you use it as such. This would be hard to prove though, except that you're posting online about it and the can will have lead/gunk in it. That said, you don't seem like an American in particular, so we can only assume this is legal where you are. Nice hypothetical though