Does anyone else habitually tap the back of the slide every time you rack it to make sure it's properly seated?

Does anyone else habitually tap the back of the slide every time you rack it to make sure it's properly seated?

Attached: 530caf8f91e802b0fb186749854ba6ea.jpg (1280x960, 106K)

No because I use my slide release as intended.

she ugly

No. I don't buy Sigs

No I buy decent quality pistols

No, I have properly functioning guns.

that's what my forward assist is for

that picture is really gross OP. she's mogging herself just by existing. i do habitually pull back the slide just to check on the round to make sure it's doing ok in there though

Attached: mogged f'real.jpg (1080x1078, 98K)

Post Traumatic Sig Disorder

No, my equipment is well regulated.

Attached: 1519416945600.jpg (3012x1728, 1.06M)

No. Snarky response.

shut your filthy mouth

Attached: 20180308_161548.jpg (4032x3024, 3.53M)

I've rarely seen a less beautiful girl

>just date an asian/latina girl, they're so much better than white women!
lmao

OP here. I do this every time out of habit because I had a M&P Shield once that didn't seat properly once (It's a shit pistol btw). So is there no reason to do this?

>she's mogging herself just by existing
Urban Dictionary: Mogging-Out
an enlightened feeling one feels during a marijuana buzz, often causing the person to drift off into their own world whilst in mid-conversation. - When ones mind thinks too deeply into a word or event it opens up a room of doorways in the brain, enabling them to drift into further positive-righteous-thinking, allowing the person to realise ...

It's true, she is ugly. Her posture sucks, her facial piercing is unappealing, she's covered in moles and her teeth are crooked but get back to me when you're 40 years old and haven't been laid in longer than you care to admit. I'd lick the sweat out from her armpit and let her shove her thumb up my ass if it meant she'd blow me.

No but I run my finger gently over the extractor in a caressing and almost erotic manner to make sure it's poking up. That way I know there's a round chambered.

when I first bought my surplus jericho it had a worn out recoil spring and would need to be smacked fully into battery every 3-5 rounds. A dollar later and I've almost completely forgotten about it because it has had zero failures since replacing the spring.

My bersa .380 has never failed to fully return to battery. I don't do it any more because my shit works as intended.

She's hot

Attached: asdf.jpg (1000x878, 70K)

Lewd
your juvenile made up words mean nothing to me

come back to me when you're 18 again and have raging hormones and fuck literally anything that moves. I haven't fapped for like 3 days and got a chub just looking at the OP pic.

Attached: 1517558677210.jpg (512x512, 43K)

Honestly, she is hot, but doesn't need makeup to cover her whole face like these fucking clowns.

Unabashed 5/10

That's debatablely bad practice. A. It can put unnecessary stress on the release which is also the stop and B. In a high stress situation fumbling is a concern

agreed, no doubt fun to fuck and be around, but I'd probably be looking for something better fairly soon

I probably would bang her. I'd feel dirty afterwards, but that more or less happens every time.

>unnecessary stress
>aka usage wear
Cool, replace it every 10k rounds or whatever your gun manufacturer recommends.

She may not be the best looker, but neither am I by a long shot, so I'd take what I can get

No. There's a fucking hammer in the way.

Looks a lot like the chick I lost my virginity to.

Anyway I do it with the forward assist on my AR. I really like having it there honestly just for piece of mind, and not to mention the ability to load silently without putting a dimple in the cartridge.

I can see the STDs from here, but I'm sure her mother is proud to have another hooker in the family

I slam my mag home and the slide goes forward as it should.

>It can put unnecessary stress on the release which is also the stop
No, shut up.

Pulling the slide is better, though.

Your pistol sucks.

sauce?

Attached: 1520637270290.jpg (512x384, 36K)

no, why would I do that?

no, none whatsoever.
also did you polish your feed ramp?

No. My guns are well maintained and in good condition...and aren't shit guns to begin with. Kys

sauce..?..

Attached: 1469376656712.png (278x510, 15K)

Name is "Mystick Moons"

If by tap you mean bash the living shit out of the bag with a closed left hand then yes. If something like that is going to set off the firing pin accidentally I want it to happen in my kitchen before I leave for the day,

Attached: 1519918084981.jpg (649x523, 47K)

No, because I don't own nig-tier guns that jam. And I also keep my guns clean and properly lubed.

[X] biological female
[X] pulse
[X] not outrageously fat
Well she fits my requirements for meaningless sex

But they are

She’s what I like to refer to as “White Trash Hot,”or cutest girl in the trailer park. It’s not your typical scale of attractiveness. She’d still get it though.

I do for my guns that have a thing for skipping full battery. My PPQ is pretty bad for it without lube. I don’t touch the slide on my P-01 though

>she

pulse optional normal fag

Attached: 1234135.jpg (598x900, 51K)

That's a man

she looks like the type of girl to smoke cock for her next dose of meth.

All of you KYS right now. Not one of you has proper training and you open your mouths to allow shit to fall out.

>I shot a gun once and now I know more than everyone so naturally they should kill themselves to ease my unwarranted superiority complex.
No.

Attached: 3AD545C9-21DF-4318-ADA6-41967D3332D7.jpg (320x320, 35K)

>A. It can put unnecessary stress on the release which is also the stop
You know what puts even more stress on the firearm? Shooting it.

> In a high stress situation fumbling is a concern
Time is a much bigger concern, slingshot method is much slower.

KYS.

You have autism. Kill yourself you brain dead nigger monkey.

Attached: 1509585241919.gif (322x178, 2.56M)

The slide release meme again?
Yes, it does put stress on the gun. But so does shooting it. It’s called the release for a reason. You press it and it releases the slide.
>fumbling is a concern
>fine motor skill meme
Putting your hand on the gun is a fine motor skill. Pulling the gun up to eye level is a fine motor skill. Leveling the sights is a fine motor skill. Pulling the trigger is a fine motor skill. Pressing the mag release is a fine motor skill. Grabbing the mag is a fine motor skill inserting a fresh mag is a fine motor skill. Suddenly I can’t hit a little lever that rests right above my finger? I think not.

Do the world a favor... and kys..

Attached: E627AC7D-027F-41C1-B9BE-CB7824282A2E.jpg (477x636, 87K)

So what secret squirrel training do you have, Batman?

Never been in a fight... kys, now. What are you waiting for?

The secret kind. Kys.

>kys, now. What are you waiting for?
This is some heavy projection. Do you need help?

Shit, I don’t think I can load the magazine into the gun. That’s a fine motor skill, you know. Can you load it for me :^)

Probably. Kys and Ill find out.

Dick in butt

If I see KYS typed one more goddamn time you're all getting the banhammer

They dont rape you. Thats a myth. Broken bones are prominent.

Oh nooooooo! The internet pig is here!

>K

> Y

> S

RSO here. It actually pisses me off when I see tactifags do this I rage inside.

They're all about shaving milliseconds off draw time, time between shots, reload times and what not, but they'll take an extra second to do a movie style gun slap to the back of an in battery slide.

If you trust a firearm enough to take it into a gunfight you should trust it to go into battery. Most misfeeds cant be tapped forward anyways, they are not only wasting time and energy to be tacticool, they are potentially making a misfeed worse.

I built a glock17 clone with the polymer 80 frame. It wouldn't have enough energy to push the extractor over the rim until I got it worked in. I had left it tight and then slowly shaved it to make it as tight as I could while still working. I still have the urge to tap that thing. but it seems a little dangerous. If I was to do that with pressure on the trigger it would slap the slide right into my hand. And if I was just using my thumb and it got it in just the wrong way that could hurt a lot.

No. The marakov isn't the best but it's no where near THAT bad

Pretending to be mods is a bannable offense. In which case,
KYS
Y
S

Did you buy a Makarov?

Kinda cute, what's his name?